• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Latina Wife

• Thread starterMysexycurveswife
  • Start date

Mysexycurveswife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2012
Here are a few pix of my sexy Latina wife showing off her luscious tits, nice ass, and shaved pussy. Let me know what you would like to do with her, as I watched.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 942
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 911
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 838
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,795
Interested Dom

Greetings,

I am 39 , straight, male, Dom, have an attraction for Latina's and exotics and speak some Spanish, I am usually in So Cal (San Diego area) but this summer I am in Baja Norte , south of San Diego and North of Ensenada.

Nice...yes...Her boobs are so firm, yet so soft. Sitting high on her chest there...Her ass, so smooth and round...she is so sexy....

I do enjoy looking at My Wife...being with her...watching her being sexy..etc...I like knowing that other men find her sexy and what they would like to do with her as her pussy creams and while creaming her pussy!

Her Nice Tits!

Here is another pic of her Beautiful Boobs! What would you like to do with My Wife's Tits, as I watch?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 455
Oh Nice!

Sexy Latina neighbor...yes, walking around in her tight tops, tits clinging to her tops, slightly bouncing when she walks, and in her tight shorts or pants, showing her round sexy Latina ass...as you gawk at her! I love that!

Her in the middle

I'd love to watch her in middle of those bulls, her soft hands on their cocks and another in her warm, wet, sucking mouth. As she takes turns sucking on each of their big cocks as they fondle her nice tits, squeeze her round ass, and finger her hot pussyhole....

Her Sexy Smooth Nice Ass!

Here is another pic of my wife showing off her round, smooth, sexy, Latina Ass! She loves her ass kissed, licked, spanked, etc! What would you like to do with her NICE ASS as I watched? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 364
Those Big Sexy Tits

Reach out and grab my wife's big brown Tits! Feel them, squeeze them, suck them, and then tit fuck her!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 287
Oh yea!

Some actions of her taking a nice Big Dick!

Spread for Cock

My hot wife laying back there, spread, wearing a pair of sexy "come fuck me" shoes, displaying her beautiful big boobs, and her luscious open pink pussy. She looks so ready for some big hard cock! Let me know how she looks to you also!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 518
LOVE this pic!!! Her pussy looks so TASTY!!

andrewsixpack said:
My hot wife laying back there, spread, wearing a pair of sexy "come fuck me" shoes, displaying her beautiful big boobs, and her luscious open pink pussy. She looks so ready for some big hard cock! Let me know how she looks to you also!

Oh Yea~!

Oh her pussy is Tasty, nice long cunt lips to lick and suck on! I am glad you enjoy looking at My Sexy Wife. What a Nice CUNT Huh!

Love to show more!

If you enjoy looking at my sexy wife and would like more pix of her, please let me know.....and I love knowing what you want to do with her.....as I watch! Thanks

A natural beauty. The way i like`em!

Naturally Sexy

Thanks, I love the comments! ...She is naturally sexy, glad you enjoy looking at my wife, I love to show her sexy outfits and naked!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 303
I noticed you always stated "While I watch". I feel the same way. I want to be under my wife while she is being doggied by a huge black cock. And after he fills her with cum, and pulls out, with her puss gaping open, his cum flows out. Right into my open mouth. But that's just me.

Love to watch!

Oh yea, I'd love to watch my sexy big titted wife being fucked nice and slow and then fast and hard! Making her hot cunt cream all over a big cock!

Users who are viewing this thread