• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Latina Wife

• Thread starterMysexycurveswife
  • Start date
She looks delicious. I'd love to fuck that sweet pussy and cum deep inside ready for you to cleanup afterwards.

She is Delicious!

Oh Yea, and I would sit back watching as you fucked my little wife, and gave her a hot cream pie! There she is Ass up, with her hot wet cunt ready for some big hard cock!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 302
Those Tits

Fondle, squeeze, and suck my wife's tits, then I'll push them together for you so you can tit fuck her with your Big Cock....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 143
i just love latina's and i would just jump on this sexy bitch and tear her clothes off and hold her hands above her head,and spread her legs and with my full erected dick,without even having to point out,ill just ram my pelvis right into hers and im sure,the next milisecond,ill be in heaven......thinking of a latina,makes my cock rock hard..mmmmm

Yes!

unclem said:
Great shots!!! She is so hot!!!

Oh yes!! Thanks! Love that you think my wife is hot!! That makes me just keep wanting to show her off! I also love the comments about wanting to fuck her! I would love to watch!

Her Nice Ass!

There she is in her sexy leopard thong panties that disappear right up her round, smooth, full, Latina Ass! She loves her ass kissed, spanked, licked, and....hmmmmmmmmmmm so much more!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 92
Oh yea!

unclem said:
She has an amazing ass and perfect breasts... and now there are hundreds of men who have seen her and want her. I'm sure you would love to watch it happen.

Hmmmmmmmm she does has an amazing ASS and nice TITS! It is so hot that so many men have seen her and enjoying her pix! I enjoy all hot comments about my Sexy Latina Wife and yes I would love to watch her in some hot, steamy, erotic, action, like a good wife should be doing, as her hard hubby watches! ;)

Stockings

Look at My Wife there, so ready! Her nice big brown tits laying on her chest ready to be fondled, played with, and sucked! Her legs in her sexy stockings, open, showing off her sexy long cunt lips! Her Latina pussy so ready for cock!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 292
Think sexy..huh..?

Nice, glad to know you enjoy looking at her.....I'd love to know how you would fuck her as I watched too......

In her workout clothes

There she is in her sexy tight black top and her sexy small black shorts. She is showing all the men who see her in that outfit, what a sexy wife she really is!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 86
Fondle her tits!

Fondle and play with my wifes full tits, suck them, tit fuck her....!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 77
very cute awesome ass.

Totally hot

Oh yea!

I'd love to see your hard cock pistoning in and out my wifes slippery hot pussy hole!

Hey man...if you are in SoCal I'd love to give it to your sexy ass wife. I'm 26, my cock is 9" long and 7"thick, and I'd make it worth your while. Let me know.

R.lance27@yahoo.com

I'd cum all over her hot tits and ass then stick it right back in her pussy and stretch it out until I cum again. Jesus she is sexy.

Fuck yes!

That sounds so good! What a Big Cock for my sexy lil wife! Oh yea, cum on her nice big tits and her on her sexy round ass....then fuck her hard, stetch her wet fuckhole, make her moan and cream all over your hard cock, as you fill her cunt with your cream!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 227
Her mouth huh

Go back and look at the couple pix..before this one..you can see her pretty little cocksucking mouth! Oh she is a excellent little cocksucking wife too!!

Little Black Dress

Here she is in her sexy, little black dress, as we got ready to go out dancing, so she could flirt and dance with men, feeling them press their hard cocks against her, as she looked for one with a Big Cock!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: tanadata
The back of her little black dress

Thanks man, yes she does look so sexy nice in her dress! See how short it is? When she bent over, men could get a nice shot of her round smooth ass and her pretty shaved cunt too! She was completely NAKED under her dress when we went out, so she was easy access to feel, fondle, squeeze, and to fingerbang her smooth naked twat!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 90
I would fill her with my thick baby batter. Watch in drip down her legs as she walks to you to thank you for letting her get abused by a stud.

Users who are viewing this thread