• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Latina Wife

• Thread starterMysexycurveswife
  • Start date
Her cunt is tight...

Man her cunt is so tight and slippery, as we were fucking yesterday, we were watching a "Screw My Wife" episode on the computer. I Had her naked in just heels, bent over the bed, as I cupped and played with her big tits from behind. Then I pulled my wet cock out her tight pussy and I slid it up and into her Super Tight Little Asshole! She moaned and LOVED it! It didn't take long for her to cum hard as I fucked her wet asshole while also spanking her smooth round ass a few times! It was SO Nice, she is such a Hot little FUCKWIFE!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 229
Sexy Fucking Wife!

unclem said:
That is the best picture yet... she is so sexy!
Please post more!

Here's another similar to one of her pics that you really enjoyed Unclem...in her sexy stockings, her big beautiful boobs on dispaly, with her hot cunt all wet, slippery, and ready for Big Cock! She's a Hot Fuck Wife!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 173
Hot Naked Wife

My Sexy wife, standing there naked, waiting to be used, ...to have her nice tits sucked, to be knelt down to suck your hard cock and balls, to be bent over and fucked as her ass is spanked, then laid down spread...until her wet married cunt creams all over your hard cock and you fill her twat with your jism!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 117
up cho ai c?n. Chúc m?i ngu?i vui v?. :)

Oh she does love to fuck!

Look at her nice tits, just begging to be fondled and sucked, her pussy, just a nice trimmed bush on top for your viewing pleasure, as she shaved down at the lips of her slippery cunt. She loves to have her slick pussy licked and she loves being fucked by a nice big thick cock! It makes her married twat cum so hard as she gets her sexy wet pussy filled with sticky cock cream.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 241
Damn that was a HOT evening your wife is so sexy

Yes! Hot night..for sure!

In her sexy little black dress here, with her nice big tit cleavage showing, her dress so fucking short, and wearing some sexy slut platform shoes! She is so looking like a Hotwife, ready to go out and look for Big Cock!

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 175
Damn, your wife is soo hot.

Her dress is sexy short..

Here's the back of her little black dress...so short, she looks so sexy and yet so slutty at the same....I love that, and I love men looking at her when we go out, thinking about what a hot fuck she must be...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 156
your wife is so hot! have you seen her with another man?

shes not hot at all i give her a 1.25 outta 10 shes typical of this kind

I have watched

I know to each his own on the taste of sexy women and hotwives...it's all good....I love looking at her, I'm glad so many others do too... I also love watching her...I've seen her with a big cock, it was so erotic and she looked so sexy!

Under her little black dress

Yes..she does look so ready to go out in her short, sexy, braless, little black dress...all she had under were just some skimpy, tiny, pretty, little black panties too, braless, so her tits slightly bounce when walks and just tiny sheer panties! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2.jpg 1.jpg

Reactions: oppor
andrewsixpack said:
I know to each his own on the taste of sexy women and hotwives...it's all good....I love looking at her, I'm glad so many others do too... I also love watching her...I've seen her with a big cock, it was so erotic and she looked so sexy!

that was mainly sarcasm too :) you really are a lucky bloke!

Thanks

Ah.ha...it's all good man...yea, she's sexy...and she really loves sex. She loves to suck cock, be licked, spanked, and fucked...even fucked in her ass at times, that makes her warm pussy cream!

Hey, I am in San Diego as well -- do you ever share her with other man - - my 8" long and very thick would love to visit her

so rica want to eat u up and cum deep as you tell me what you want.

will she talk

Users who are viewing this thread