• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My PR wife fucked by black cock

• Thread starterpoinciana cuck
  • Start date
A superb looking woman and looks like she's taking that bull so well!

The island of Puerto Rico is producing many dark holes of this type to be slathered in the pearl white cum of a black bull dick. Your wife is an example of why Puerto Rico deserves full statehood.

We were married only 7 months when I admitted to my wife that the idea of watching her get fucked really turned me on. When I told her I was nervous, scared and excited all at the same time. She, to her credit, took it well and she was a little excited at the thought. A few days later she asked me who I would like to see her with. I answered Mark, a good friend of mine. I asked her who she would like to fuck and she surprised me by telling me that she would like to fuck my friend Mark as well as a guy that she worked with also named Mark. In the mean time my Military assignment sent me across the country while her job kept her in the city that we lived in. I believed that our fantasies were on hold while we were apart. I was wrong.

She called me in my room one night and the topic came up again. She teased me about my fantasy and we ended up having hot phone sex. These encounters continued until one day she told me that she actually approached her co-worker, Mark, about having g a little fun. Her words were, “Can I come over tonight?” to which he replied, “What about your husband?” She told him that I was away and he said “I always wanted to hit that ass from the back, sure come over.”

My wife is a beautiful Puerto Rican, 25 years old about 5’2”, and 145 thick luscious pounds with the most beautiful green eyes you will ever see looking up at you and an incredible ass. She asked me if I really wanted her to have another man inside of her and, excited beyond control I shouted “Yes!” She then said to me, “Baby, you know I hate condoms, can I let him fuck me without one and let him cum inside of me?” I almost lost it on myself right then but instead I said, “Yes baby, let him cum inside of your pussy.”

That evening she called me in my room while driving to his house. She was excited; I could hear it in her voice. I asked her if she was and she replied breathlessly, “yes.”At this point I got an idea. I asked her to hang up with me now but to call me back when she was in his house and for her to sit the phone down somewhere so I could listen to her get fucked. She hung up and I waited, excited, hard and a little nervous. Finally, after 20 minutes, my phone rang. I answered and heard the phone being set down on a hard surface and then it was quiet. I could hear quiet talking followed by rustling and then a smacking sound, which I realized was two people kissing. By now, my own cock is as hard as a rock and I am slowly jerking off.

After a few minutes of silence I heard a male moan followed by a slurping sound. She was sucking another man’s hard cock and I almost came on myself again. I had to stop touching my cock for fear that I would cum too soon. She sucked him for a few more minutes and then there was more movement. I listened closer and I heard the tell tale smacking of fucking bodies. My wife was being fucked by another man, bareback and I was listening to it all! I could hear her beginning to moan and his grunting. His pace increased and the moaning got louder. I knew that Mark was about to cum into my wife’s pussy, MY PUSSY. I heard her moan, “Yes, YES do it now!” followed by harder smacking sounds. I heard two more hard smacks and moans from them both and then Mark saying, “Here it is baby take my nuts!” and the he shot his load into my beautiful wife and I came all over my own stomach. I hung up and about 30 minutes later she called back and asked me if I could hear her. I told her that I heard everything and it was incredible.

A month later she fucked my friend Mark, bareback, at his house three times while his wife was at work. Over the next 2 years she also fucked Eric, Ros, and Matt at various other times. I believe that she fucked others at work but I don’t know that for sure. Little did she know that I didn’t mind at all. I love having a ***** for a wife!

Pics of that night from her

getting ready

She is always ready

Vikki said:
The island of Puerto Rico is producing many dark holes of this type to be slathered in the pearl white cum of a black bull dick. Your wife is an example of why Puerto Rico deserves full statehood.

She LOVES to spread for black cock

I'd just love to eat this fully fucked pussy

man, u wife is sexy as hell I would drive my dick deep in her pussy in nut...

good!

hannibaltheking said:
man, u wife is sexy as hell I would drive my dick deep in her pussy in nut...

That is exactly what she wants

That's what she wants

Question

Lucky guy! Just curious is she is on birth control or can she become pregnant?

No birth control.......we're leaving it up to chance as to who gets her pregnant

Watching

As I wrote, I never got to watch her get fucked. I only listened, got her ready or cleaned her after the sent her home full of cum. This is the first time that I ever saw her get fucked.

We met Ron on Swapfinder.com. We did the initial e-mail correspondence and picture exchange. She liked his looks but she loved the size of his cock. After a short time, she decided that she definitely wanted to fuck him. When the day came, we left our kids with the babysitter, gathered the camera and video recorder and went we set off to meet Ron. She dressed in a short skirt and a pink halter top with high soled sandals. She looked absolutely beautiful to me and I knew Ron would think she was incredible. I snapped pictures of her before we left as the tensions grew.

As we drove to his house, I could tell that she was extremely excited and I could feel that she was dripping wet. He was waiting outside when we got there. I didn’t think he was exceptionally handsome, but we weren’t there for beauty contests. They hugged and we shook hands and he led us into his house. I tool our camera and video recorded out and set them up but I had to use the bathroom. I went in, and did what I had to do and then came out of the bathroom into an almost completely dark living room. The only thing I could hear was slurping sounds.

I found my way to the counter, got the camera and turned on a light to find my beautiful wife on her knees, with Ron holding her head in his hands while she lovingly licked and sucked his huge hard cock. It looked so erotic and felt so Taboo to actually be in the same room as my wife sucked another man’s cock. She sucked him until he was close to cumming and then stood up and removed only her panties.

She laid back on the couch and slowly spread her legs. Ron knelt down between her thighs and lowered his head to her open wet pussy. She held on to the back of his head and he licked and sucked her clit. All of this was turning me on beyond belief. Still clothes he stood in front of her and let her undress him. She removed all of his clothes and laid back with her legs spread and said, “Give me that dick, baby.” I watched, mesmerized, as he lowered himself onto my wife. I watched as she grabbed his hard dick and as she rubbed the head of it against her cunt and I watched as he slowly slid his dick in to my wife. As he bottomed out she moaned and spread her legs wider. He moved in her slowly at first until she got used to his length.

She started to fuck him back and moaned,“ Baby, his dick feels so good.” He flipped her over and took off all of her clothes. On her knees on the couch he moved behind her and rammed his dick back into her. As he fucked her and slapped her ass, I moved in front of her had stuck my cock into her mouth. We both fucked her like that for a while before moving the whole part into the bedroom. I watched as she lay back again and spread for him. He moved between her legs and slid back into her.. They picked up where they left off as the pace increased. She tightened her muscles and came all over his cock.

He looked at me and said, “Can I cum in your wife?” I quickly told him to do it while she moaned, “Yes Ron, Shoot your cum in my pussy while he watches us!” He took two more hard strokes, groaned loudly and shot his load deep into my wife’s cunt. His movements slowed and eventually he slid his cock out and rolled over on his back next to her. Whit he legs still spread wide I mounted my wife and slid my own throbbing cock into her well used cunt. She came first and then I unloaded my own load mixing my cum with his inside of my wife. I cleaned her up, dressed her and took her home, freshly fucked!

PR wife barebacked this time

She spread for this bull and took his load.....three times

Another load

She is a cum slut

Love the picture. Love the story behind them. Love PR women. Great thread, dude. I love me some PR women. They tend to be especially hot in bed. It it soo sexy and hot when they grab you and hold you tight and start moaning " ah papi" giving me shivers just thinking about it.

We met Chris on Swapfinder as well. Chris is a workout fanatic. He is constantly in the gym and, therefore, he is built incredibly. We agreed to meet at a local hotel and she was extremely turned on by his cock pictures.

This time she wore and even shorter skirt that before which along with her makeup made her look particularly slutty. We arrived on time but Chris was already in the room. They didn’t waste a lot of time with small talk and were soon kissing. Chris was a little more aggressive that Rohan and had her naked and sucking his cock in no time. Chris’s cock was longer and thicker than Rohan’s which I could tell she liked. She had decided earlier that she was going to take Chris bareback which I was absolutely ok with. She sucked him hard and after a few minutes he rolled her over onto her back, spread her thighs and began eating her cunt and asshole. I had undressed and as she rolled back over to suck him some more, I got behind her up turned ass and slid my dick into her already dripping pussy. I said, “Don’t worry, I won’t cum in your, I’ll leave that to you. I’m just warming her up for you. He nodded and smiled as I mover back and he rolled her over onto her back again.

She spread her legs wide and he stuck his cock deep into her. Her eyes rolled back and she said “YEAH” He immediately put her calves onto his shoulders and started fucking her harder than I had ever seen any woman fucked. He had incredible stamina and fucked her for 20 minutes very hard making her cum at least 3 times. He turned over on his back and had her ride his dick. She threw one leg over and slid down on him while he slapped her hard on her ass. After a few strokes, he groaned out and came inside of her. After he finished dumping his load into her she slid off onto her back and spread her legs while beckoning me with one finger.

I was dripping and ready as I climbed on her and slid my cock into his cum which covered her pussy lips. She was so sloppy that I barely felt her but I fucked her hard. I was surprised and she was delighted when he tapped me on the shoulder and showed us both that he was rock hard again. He motioned me out of the way (which really turned me on) and took my place between my wife’s legs. As I held her legs apart for him he shoved his cock into her and fucked her hard for 20 more minutes until he grunted and dumped another load into her already wet cunt.

He rolled over onto his back breathing heavily; my wife smiled at me and said, “Come eat my pussy baby.” I couldn’t believe what I had heard and continued to try to stick my dick into her. She stopped me, looked into my eyes, smiled again and said, “I want you to clean my pussy with your mouth, eat his cum out of me.” I slid down her body and between her open legs and stared at all of the cum he left there dripping out of my wife’s swollen red pussy. I stuck my tongue out and began to lick and suck all of the cum out of her battered cunt. It was thick and salty but I swallowed it all from her before I stuck my cock into her and shot my own cum into her. He fucked her once more before she could take no more cock and I took her home.

Wow! It seems like she isn't good enough for you bulls huh?

Show us some more pics of her black dick encounters she looks great taking thos black cocks barback!! She is HOT!!

Thank you

I love watching her take them

wow i love the pics and the storys, she looks great taking bbc and bareback looks hot i love the black cum on her PR pussy, i wan playing with my white cock while looking at that bbc. what would be cool if you had movies you could post so we could see the action with some sound, i bet she sounds fucking hot, and is she speaks spanish even better. keep up the posts i love them.

Users who are viewing this thread