• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My PR wife fucked by black cock

• Thread starterpoinciana cuck
  • Start date
Fantastic! No doubt she will be used time and time again by BBC and most likely made pregnant...hopefully :)

All

poinciana cuck said:
Come on how many of your black bulls would fuck this slut?

Everyone man would hit that.

She's going to spend the night with her Bull tonight

I will make sure to get pictures and write about it for you all tomorrow....

Very nice, shes very fuckable.

Last edited by a moderator:
SHE IS A HOTTY I love Latinas lol.

Ok so.....

She comes home early this morning, her clothes were half on and half off, her pnties were in her hand and her hair was all over the place, but, it idn't matter because I was the only one awake. She came into the room without a word and stripped her skirt off, I was already excited and simply turned over on my back for what I knew was coming......She climbed on the bed and straddled my head and squated over my mouth. She let his cum stram out of her freshly fucked pussy while tellimg me about her Bulls cock...................................

Dayum your girl looks hot taking that black cock bareback!!!

Very hot pics, very hot wife! I'd love to lick her cum-filled cunt. It's great to know she's not on birth control and you're taking your chances on who gets her pregnant. You're a lucky husband.

Thank you all!

wow thats cool, i was jerking myself to some of her pics the other day. i would really love to see some new pics of bbc bareback. creampies look good

Some more of her BBC creampies

These are some more of the bulls cumming in her hot cunt and one shot of her waiting to be entered.....

Damn those pics of her juicy pussy full of black cock and cum are HOT!!!!

She just left to spend the night with her bull.......It has me so fucking horny. I know he is going to fuck her all night long and cum in her way more than once.......I will tell you about it when she tells me what happened!

she is ugly if she aint white she aint right lol

poinciana cuck said:
Come on how many of your black bulls would fuck this slut?

I'd Love to fuck your slut and leave her a nice hot and heavy load
wish I was close to you guys

poinciana cuck said:
She just left to spend the night with her bull.......It has me so fucking horny. I know he is going to fuck her all night long and cum in her way more than once.......I will tell you about it when she tells me what happened!

Fantastic! Keep those hot pics coming!

Ignorance at its best

blckcaesar4wf said:
she is ugly if she aint white she aint right lol

Your opinion and you are entitled to it. The next time you see a thread that has PR in it please know that it mean PUERTO RICAN not white so you can stay your ignorant black ass the fuck off of it...Stupid Mother Fucker

:nutkick:

BLKMAYLE said:
I'd Love to fuck your slut and leave her a nice hot and heavy load
wish I was close to you guys

I do too.......I would love to watch you use her

poinciana cuck said:
I do too.......I would love to watch you use her

If you ever get up north give me a holla and I'l give her a load or 2 or 3

I would like to see her bull knock her up.......he thinks that we would make him pay........NEVER!

Users who are viewing this thread