• Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
New Pics

She is so hot

More of my beautiful slut

Happy halloween

Even More

Outside *****!

An acquaintance of our has been hitting on her for a while now, but, he is a white man. She has never had white cock and was not interested. This man is very interesting and soon had her contemplating having her first white man. I was anxious for her to have him because it's been a while since I have been able to clean her well used pussy. She decided to finally meet him at another friends house during the day when no one was home. She called me at work and allowed me to listen as she took her first white cock into hot pussy. I jerked off in the mens room as I listen to him use my wife in various positions and, finally hose down her cunt walls with his white sperm......I left early to eat her used, cummy, hot cunt!

so hot:yumyum:

Wow, your wife is one HOT slut, but she doesn't look pregnant in the new pics.

Three months and counting!

Looks good, thanks

thank you for the pictures, she has a great ass i can see why bbc would want to take her from behind, i can't wait until she starts to show and we can see some more cream pies. thanks for the new pics.

You are very welcome

thanksmann . nice wife...

she got some hot twat

i must have jerk off 20 times over her pics just looking at her fat pussy she have spandex pants that she wheres out side ?

Sometimes she does usually she is pantyless..easy access

She is on her way to see her new white friend..of course I get to listen and clean her later...she is also seeing her boyfriend this afternoon......she'll be loaded by the time I get her

poinciana cuck said:
Well here is the update! Even though she and Devin broke up she is pregnant with his child! I believe congratulations are in order!

Congratz on the new baby! Please consider taking weekly profile pics and sharing her progress with your friends here on DC :)

I will.......

nice body

I have bad news......she had a miscarriage.......it's painful for us all......she will be back at it soon I guess....

All six of her primary bulls stood by her and comforted her during these past two weeks. She says she is ready for cock and very horny. I think we should take it slow but she wants two of them in her tonight...there will either be pictures or a story following her outing!

We look forward to it!!