• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My PR wife fucked by black cock

• Thread starterpoinciana cuck
  • Start date
Not really sure

sdmike said:
are you sure it's his? and not the new ones?

We're not sure who's it is to be totally honest it could be either one of them.

poinciana cuck said:
We're not sure who's it is to be totally honest it could be either one of them.

And your fine with it? What will you tell family members and friends?

I wont have to tell them anything

Blackcockforwhiteslut said:
And your fine with it? What will you tell family members and friends?

I'm black too......the baby will fit right in!

poinciana cuck said:
I'm black too......the baby will fit right in!

There is a twist I didnt see coming, dam I wasnt aware. So you dont mind raising another man's kid and shit? Where are you guys?

No I don't mind

Blackcockforwhiteslut said:
There is a twist I didnt see coming, dam I wasnt aware. So you dont mind raising another man's kid and shit? Where are you guys?

One of the kids that we have now isnt mine.....no big deal to me.

now that you are pregnant you can take more creampies and have more cum in you because you can't get re pregnant lol. i wish i was there to watch the bbc work your pussy i would really enjoy the show.
poinciana cuck said:
One of the kids that we have now isnt mine.....no big deal to me.

lucky man

I sure am envious of you. I would love to watch and partake as a black bull barebacked mt GF. I am so hot to see he blacked.
Your wife is truely a woman who knows she likes a good fucking and she is lucky enough to have a man who isn't insecure and doesn't feel threatened by a woman who loves the sex. Good for you two.

LoL

tommummer said:
I sure am envious of you. I would love to watch and partake as a black bull barebacked mt GF. I am so hot to see he blacked.
Your wife is truely a woman who knows she likes a good fucking and she is lucky enough to have a man who isn't insecure and doesn't feel threatened by a woman who loves the sex. Good for you two.

Thank you!

Superb news! Look forward to seeing your wife's preg pics over the next 9 months :)

She and Devin have made up.....her three regular bulls, Devin, Alex and Rohan agreed to share her and not questiono who the baby belongs to. Her pregnancy has made her exceptionally horny....She has had Rohan this morning, is waiting for Devin to come fuck her and has a fuck date with Alex this evening all in time for me to clean her before bed...

Some more of her

This is her......full of other mens cum

great pics any new pics? i live seeing her full of cum looks hot
poinciana cuck said:
This is her......full of other mens cum

She is with Devin right now......hopefully some new ones are coming!

ok cool thanks for the heads up, i really love seeing the pictures, i wish i could only be there to see her first hand have fun with her lover. that would be great to see.
poinciana cuck said:
She is with Devin right now......hopefully some new ones are coming!

Some more for you

her used cunt

wow thank you for those pictures, i love the cum all over her pussy, what a load he put in her, you could even see it on the bed spread, must of been a great time for her and her bbc lover
poinciana cuck said:
her used cunt

Yesterday she took her first WHITE cock! Bareback......it is interesting

ive been following this post for a while and its the hottest one on here. Would love to see your wife, Im 27 puerto-rican from boston. I fly unlimited so no biggie, ask her if she's interested. I can send pics via thun781@live.com
you can contact me there as well. Enjoy yourself :hump:

Users who are viewing this thread