• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My PR wife fucked by black cock

• Thread starterpoinciana cuck
  • Start date
I would fuck your wife like the ***** she obviously wants to be!

Bring her up to Toronto... I'd love a turn!

You got it wrong

Cumalot said:
I would fuck your wife like the ***** she obviously wants to be!

Like the ***** that she IS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is DAMN!!!!

Since no one else has said it; allow me to the first to send my wishes for her complete recovery from the miscarriage. I'm sure it's tough on all involved. But it sounds like she's well on the road back.

THank you so much last night proved she's back

We went to his house because she wanted him in his own bed. I went only because it was her first time since the miscarriage. It was more loving than i thought it would be. They kissed passionately and made out for quite a while.

Finally, he led her to his room and gently pushed down on her shoulders. She still had all of her clothes on as she knelt in front of him. While he carressed her cheeks she pulled his dick out of his pants. She lovingly licked his head and then slowly engulfed his cock into her mouth. She has beautiful green eyes and she looked up at him lovingly, almost apologetically, while she slowly and sensously sucked his cock. After a few minutes I watched as he stiffened and shot his cum down her open throat.....She continued to suck him until he was hard again.

She removed his cock from her mouth and looked at me like she just realized that I was in the room. She smirked and told me to get her ready for him. I undressed her and began to lick her fully aware that her bleeding, while limited, had not fully stopped. He put his hand on my shoulder and when I looked at him he nodded in the direction of the easy chair in the corner of his room.

I removed my clothes and went to my chair. I watch another man totally take my wife from me. I had seen her be fucked by other men plenty of times but i realized that after the pregnancy, miscarriage and time apart that he honestly had taken my wife from me. I was as hard as a rock and distraught at the same time. He moved in her slowly, noto fucking her but making love to her. She came on him countless times. They cried together and smiled at each other. Finally, on the virge of cumming, she said," please give me your cum daddy, I want your baby so badly." He looked at her and said, "Here it cums baby." She came hard on him and then as he tensed she screamed, "I love you Devin, please never leave me." He came hard into her and she held her legs wide and high to take it and keep it all. The kissed and then, as if waking up from a trance, she looked at me and told me to, "come clean me cuck." I never heard disdain in her voice like I did when she said that....I clean the both and left......

Send her to me for a long week end!!

fucking hot! please show us the pics!!

Here you go

More

My beautiful wife

last one

she is hot again

She's ready to go again

Some of her today

her hot cunt and tattoo today!

So hot! Thanks! You should shave her asshole for her, make her totally smooth down there! ;-)

she looks great i love the creampies, but why are the dates blocked out?

because

sdmike said:
she looks great i love the creampies, but why are the dates blocked out?

because I forgot to fix the date when I changed the batteries and knew that someone here would accuse me of posting old pics as new ones.....

your wife is soo sexy!!

poinciana cuck said:
I have bad news......she had a miscarriage.......it's painful for us all......she will be back at it soon I guess....

i smell bullshit!

Users who are viewing this thread