• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sexy asian wife

• Thread starterngl
  • Start date
You wife's limit about no guys in the states my well end soon.

WABillyBob said:
You wife's limit about no guys in the states my well end soon.

I hope so. She just went back to his room. In a bit she will be all his. They have some rough sex there. Wish he was local to us. There have been guys that want to sleep with her but she's a picky person (which is good). I hope she finds someone that will please her sexually back home. She's been with a lot of men before me and she knows how to please. She did have a Caucasian person have we a few years ago and said she liked how he felt inside her.

8448353943_777139db2b_z.jpg

She texted me and said tht she just finished making love to him. However he couldn't hold it and came before she did. Now she really wants it.

She is so beautiful. You should invite her EX to visit her in a few months here in the States. That way down the road she may be more open to a man here at home.

WABillyBob said:
She is so beautiful. You should invite her EX to visit her in a few months here in the States. That way down the road she may be more open to a man here at home.

He did come to out to our place in the states once. He's actually had sex with her in our bed before. I travel a lot for work so he was spending a lot of alone time with him. So far whenever he's nearby, she has sex with him more than with me.

She's a wonderful wife.

Last night he must have really opened her up. One thing that I didn't say was that she felt loose and she must have been really turned on because I could feel her extra wet inside last night. I had sex with her and it was very slippery.

About 15 minutes ago we had 2 spa rooms (private nice spa) and I actually met with them and told him he could have fun with her alone in there. I know she's going to have a pod time in there. They already had sex this morning... I didn't get anything yet other than a cell phone pic from her. This morning she said that he didn't use any condom at all. She could feel he was about to cum and he pulled out and came over her breasts. I wonder if anything shot out before he pulled out of her. I know they don't have condoms where they are now. Should be interesting.

Have you told him its ok if be fumes in her?

Didn't get that last line...

Have you told him its OK if he cums in your wife?

I haven't told him. I told her that I'm ok with it if he does. She's the person that should tell him it's ok and whether it not she wants it. I just told him to have fun with her. Actually last time we were here he did cum inside her by accident.

5861248655_0f9986e185_z.jpg

If he knows you ware cool with it he'll be able to talk her into letting him come in her all the time. No problem.

He actually sucked her right nipple so hard that he bruised it. Now she has a marking on her breast.

He has characterized her, he's her owner now !!

When my wife was dating seeing love bites on her neck and tits was such a huge turn on for me. The proof that her lover was taking my wife would stay on her body for days. A powerful reminder that will I waited at home in chastity my wife was making love to her man.

Now he owns her body and you don't. Soon he'll own her mind,soul, and her loving heart. Hang on for the ride it gets wilder by the day.

Other than the markings on her breast, I could feel her very loose when I pushed in. She was very wet too. She must have been real excited. This was after having sex with him. I slipped in real easy and it felt as smooth as silk. Felt real good.

You should try not having sex with her while she is seeing him. It will make their connection deeper and their sex more powerful. She'll turn to him and open up to him even more. I was in chastity for 8 months while my wife had the best sex of her life and the two of them were falling it love. It was the most powerful emotional and erotic experience.

WABillyBob said:
Now he owns her body and you don't. Soon he'll own her mind,soul, and her loving heart. Hang on for the ride it gets wilder by the day.

He was her ex and I know from looking at them that they have a spark. I know in the past he always wanted sex from her when they were together. Despite having rough sex, she's making love to him. I told him that as long as he's around, he can have her whenever he wants. Yes he has marked my wife.

My wife has not dated again because it was such a special experience. She has recently been talking about getting out there again. We have also been considering her getting pregnant by a lover.

Users who are viewing this thread