My sexy asian wife

• Thread starterngl
  • Start date
she has so much natural beauty, I love the photos man, she is so gorgeous

She has big feet.

WABillyBob said:
She has big feet.

That's the effects of a wide angle lens. I should have backed up a bit before clicking :)

No problem, man, I know some guys get off on losing control like that but I don't want to destroy your privacy.

Considering darkening that thing up a bit more, maybe, then upping the JPEG compression when you re-save it.

Also, holy fuck, yum, I'd destroy her. Love that pic.

Hah, "big feet"... and oh my god, the front of the bed is way longer than the back!

ngl said:
That's the effects of a wide angle lens. I should have backed up a bit before clicking :)

It does not matter if it is the lens or if she has big feet. Either way she is stunningly beautiful. 100% drop dead sexy

talldomguy said:
No problem, man, I know some guys get off on losing control like that but I don't want to destroy your privacy.

Considering darkening that thing up a bit more, maybe, then upping the JPEG compression when you re-save it.

Thanks and appreciate the photo tip. Glad all of you enjoyed the picture. I'd love to get one one day of when she and her ex are together. Hearing her make sounds making love to her bf is a huge turn on. She is an amazing wife!

Very desirable & Sexy Asian woman! Did she ever get together with her ex...

vette99x said:
Very desirable & Sexy Asian woman! Did she ever get together with her ex...

Yes she's been together with her ex several times. One of the last times we went back to asia, he reserved 2 rooms next to each other that were adjoined by a door. That night she didn't spend the night with me. With the door partially open, I could hear her making love to him at night. She has a beautiful body and he has a hard time resisting the temptation. I was on my bed and could hear him thrusting his body into hers. I consider him her boyfriend when they are together. It's erotic seeing her hold hands or for her to be his girl once in a while. She's extremely sexy and think she should be able to experience other men other than myself. When they have sex it's usually bareback. One of the last times he was with her he came inside her. When I found out while having sex with her, I exploded inside her as well.

6793765753_cf3fac39e4.jpg

Her feet look normal in this pic, THANK GOD. :)

Another very lovely lady. Such magnificent beauty. So lovely.

Her breasts are full. Like she is nursing. Are her nipples sensitive and if so does she get wet quickly? Would love to see a close up of her breasts...;)

Very erotic to hear you tell about her being with her ex. Is he Asian and are you?
That would send me over the top also to hear that she had this guys seed inside her pussy. I would of shot a huge load and came very quickly just like you did!

Has she been with a Caucasian guy yet...

vette99x said:
Her breasts are full. Like she is nursing. Are her nipples sensitive and if so does she get wet quickly? Would love to see a close up of her breasts...;)

Very erotic to hear you tell about her being with her ex. Is he Asian and are you?
That would send me over the top also to hear that she had this guys seed inside her pussy. I would of shot a huge load and came very quickly just like you did!

Has she been with a Caucasian guy yet...

Hi vette99x. Yes her breasts are full. I love the way they look and feel. Yes her nipples are sensitive and she loves when her boyfriend sucks them. It's a huge turn on for me if she goes out braless.

Yes her boyfriend is asian and so am I. I agree with you about when she told me that he left his seed in her. We'll have to plan another trip with him again. Love how they go bareback.

6591980649_4cfe7fffa1.jpg

Smoking hot mama!

vette99x I forgot to answer the last question you asked. Yes she has been guy already. He was longer and thicker than I was. I'm hoping to find her someone that will be able to touch her in places I can't.

Great follow up picture you have posted! Love to see her fully dressed, like before she meets her bf (boyfriend) and would enjoy seeing her topless with her arms above her head. She has great curves my friend...;)

She does get very wet when aroused. My cock slides easily into her pussy when she's wet. It's smooth going in and out as we have sex. When I'm in her, I feel that she could definitely fit a longer and thicker cock. I can't wait to cum deep inside her tonight :)