My Sexy Girlfriend... Is Now My Sexy Wife

okdeacon said:
You know if there is anything prettier and more desirable that a beautiful woman with a fresh fucked creamy and puffy pussy that she sticks in front of your face. I want someone to please tell me what it is. Damm !!!!!!!!! I love a hot woman with her cunt totally destroyed , with so much cum dripping out it looks like a worn out pea coat sleeve.

I agree Deacon.

Attachments

• dripping - Copy.jpg
    dripping - Copy.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 239
Looking cute at a party this past weekend.

Attachments

• showing-off-1 - Copy.jpg
    showing-off-1 - Copy.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 289
That is the most stunning picture fo you gf so far, wonderful. I bet you are really proud

Dude! Your wife is stunning!!!

unclem said:
Looking cute at a party this past weekend.

dude sexy as always. i cant wait till i get a chance to get my hands on her!!!!

h5t6ca said:
That is the most stunning picture fo you gf so far, wonderful. I bet you are really proud

The comments are always appreciated... she is enjoying this age and embracing all it has to offer.

showing-off-3 - Copy.jpg showing-off-4 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: GaryCaste
Damn she is hot, I can just imagine her all dressed up for work, staying late and getting fucked on the conference room table :)

Thanks OhioFella... that actually happened quite frequently in her 20s and early 30s. No boss was safe.

I got some seconds the other night. She came home late with a smashed pussy. It had some cum still inside courtesy of her young stud. She let me shoot on it and then clean up.

Attachments

• sec-1 - Copy.jpg
    sec-1 - Copy.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 213
  • sec-2 - Copy.jpg
    sec-2 - Copy.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 207
  • sec-3 - Copy.jpg
    sec-3 - Copy.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 240
Party tonight... she asked me to check out her ass, make sure everything looks good.
Told her perfect... hope there are some sexy moments as usual.

Attachments

• rear - Copy.jpg
    rear - Copy.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 190
unclem said:
I got some seconds the other night. She came home late with a smashed pussy. It had some cum still inside courtesy of her young stud. She let me shoot on it and then clean up.
Nice! The horniest pics yet. Clean up on isle 2. How did he taste?

Unclem
Thsi very hot!
Cuming on seconds and then cleaning. It is like you got everything in place!

sexy... getting ready for her date!

Attachments

• breasts2 - Copy.jpg
    breasts2 - Copy.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: Pumpnspray
sexy as always. unclem pm me you still owe me something

Your wife is very sexy and gorgeous man
Thanks for sharing all these images
Hope you will share more & more images of ur wife

vineet.jaat2 said:
Your wife is very sexy and gorgeous man
Thanks for sharing all these images
Hope you will share more & more images of ur wife

Thank you vineet, and thank you nycbull.
Here is a nice shot of my beauty as I help her shower and shave before another night of fun.

Attachments

• full - Copy.jpg
    full - Copy.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 160
A shot I took at a hotel manager party's "after party" while on vacation last summer.

Attachments

• hotel1 - Copy.jpg
    hotel1 - Copy.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 216
She won the bet today...

I bet her that she couldn't get the guy who plows our driveway into the house. (Of course I knew she could, but her determination is just so much fun to watch.) In the last clip you can see his pelvis thrust as he shoots his load.

Attachments

• bj1 - Copy.wmv
    1.5 MB · Views: 312
  • bj2 - Copy.wmv
    1.4 MB · Views: 210
  • bj3 - Copy.wmv
    1.4 MB · Views: 301
  • bj-final - Copy.wmv
    1.5 MB · Views: 314
Reactions: finebull
Oh Yeah, what a charming Lady, Beautiful NAKE curves nice tits, Beauty PUSSY, How often SHE is used by the other men.?

Nice videos, thanks unclem

Appreciate the feedback guys.

She hooks up with my friend or the landscaping kid probably 4-6 times a month. That said, she is always looking to own any man she meets, and she does whatever it takes. She flirts, pretends to need help with things so they can be hero, wears provocative clothing, and initiates interactions always. She ignores me in those situations establishing the other man as the alpha. When she's had some drinks, she'll go topless at a party, do some hot dancing, do partial or full strip teases and much more. I love her slutty behavior so much and I love that every man who meets her wants her...