• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Horny Wife

• Thread starterindiancouple03
  • Start date
indiancouple03 said:
Hi guys adding some more pics of my wife
do write in your comments!!

Ask her to take my thick lund yaar.. Now its too much of torture by her..

Hi guys
adding a pic for your viewing pleasure...
do comment!!

Neha's cam 016.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Very nice body, though I do want to see what treats ahe's hiding under those little red panties. Very nice breasts too, not too big, not too small, and nice nipples that a white stud like me enjoys nibbling and suckling upon.

what a sexy wife you got there would love to shove my cock down her throat. how about a few spread wide shots

hotttt slut

thanks for the comments
more pics will be coming soon
Passion before Pleasure said:
Very nice body, though I do want to see what treats ahe's hiding under those little red panties. Very nice breasts too, not too big, not too small, and nice nipples that a white stud like me enjoys nibbling and suckling upon.

hmm, she does love cock in her mouth!!!
nycbull68 said:
what a sexy wife you got there would love to shove my cock down her throat. how about a few spread wide shots

Mr. Indiancouple —

It's approaching one year since you initiated this thread on 8 Jan. 2012. In view of your comments:

indiancouple03 said:
My wife isn't seeing any other men as of now, but she has definitely fantasized about it. She loves displaying herself, hence her enthusiasm in selecting her pics [for me to post]. I don't think it will be long before she will be fucking other men — and women, since she is bi.

perhaps it's time to order, as a present for Ms. Indiancouple, a copy of:

Ley, David J., 2009, "Insatiable Wives: Women who stray and the men who love them" (Rowman and Littlefield, Publishers, 291 pp. [hardcover]).

You can find it, for instance, here (there are 7 reviews):

Insatiable Wives: Women Who Stray and the Men Who Love Them: David J. Ley: 9781442200319: Amazon.com: Books

Then, for yourself, order a copy of:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, "Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex" (BasicBooks, 219 pp. [hardcover]).

You can find it, for instance, here (there are 34 reviews):

Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex: Robin Baker: 9780465081790: Amazon.com: Books

Then, when Ms. Indiancouple has finished reading her book and you have finished reading yours, exchange them.

Your wife Ms. Indiancouple is VERY attractive and sexy-looking... she's gorgeous, in fact. I'm sure other men look at her lasciviously as they imagine her wanting to fuck them.

It sounds like Ms. Indiancouple has a strong and healthy sex drive and, as well, strong potential to make you her cuckold and become a successful hotwife.

You're a fortunate man that such a beautiful and strongly-sexual woman chose you to be her husband. I hope you treat her accordingly.

—Custer

Your wife look awesome...dude

thanks for the advice
will definitely look up the books
Custer Laststand said:
Mr. Indiancouple —

It's approaching one year since you initiated this thread on 8 Jan. 2012. In view of your comments:

perhaps it's time to order, as a present for Ms. Indiancouple, a copy of:

Ley, David J., 2009, "Insatiable Wives: Women who stray and the men who love them" (Rowman and Littlefield, Publishers, 291 pp. [hardcover]).

You can find it, for instance, here (there are 7 reviews):

Insatiable Wives: Women Who Stray and the Men Who Love Them: David J. Ley: 9781442200319: Amazon.com: Books

Then, for yourself, order a copy of:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, "Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex" (BasicBooks, 219 pp. [hardcover]).

You can find it, for instance, here (there are 34 reviews):

Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex: Robin Baker: 9780465081790: Amazon.com: Books

Then, when Ms. Indiancouple has finished reading her book and you have finished reading yours, exchange them.

Your wife Ms. Indiancouple is VERY attractive and sexy-looking... she's gorgeous, in fact. I'm sure other men look at her lasciviously as they imagine her wanting to fuck them.

It sounds like Ms. Indiancouple has a strong and healthy sex drive and, as well, strong potential to make you her cuckold and become a successful hotwife.

You're a fortunate man that such a beautiful and strongly-sexual woman chose you to be her husband. I hope you treat her accordingly.

—Custer

thanks...keep enjoying the pics!!

im_bull said:
Your wife look awesome...dude

thanks...keep following the thread!!

indiancouple03 said:
Thanks for the advice; will definitely look up the books.

You're welcome.

The two books I suggested are what might be called comprehensive — or at least, relatively so. For shorter essays on the subject matter of this forum, you might read and introduce your sexy wife Ms. Indiacouple to:

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
The Cuckold Phenomena Cuckold Couple

An article that may be of interest to you, if not to both of you, is:

How to Transform Your Wife to a Hotwife:
A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

In this third article, which is actually part 1 of an 8-part article by Dr. Cherry Lee, please note the following in the introductory paragraphs:

“Some women immediately embrace the opportunity for sexual freedom. However, I [Cherry Lee] also know that many more are not interested in becoming hotwives, even though they enjoy sex and may have had numerous sexual partners before marriage. Negative cultural and personal conditioning about sexual exclusivity is just too strong. In short, it will never happen. A woman should be in control of her body, and to try to push her into things that she is 100% dead set against will only cause major problems. So if this is clearly the case, forget it; move on to other things in life.”

Incidentally, if you don’t mind me asking… do you and Ms. Indiacouple live in India — or in the UK, Canada, or US (or elsewhere)…? If you'd rather not say, that's fine. It isn’t necessarily relevant to your thread, but I’m slightly curious.

thanks once again....
pretty interesting stuff.....
havent managed to read all of them but hope to in the coming week
Custer Laststand said:
You're welcome.

The two books I suggested are what might be called comprehensive — or at least, relatively so. For shorter essays on the subject matter of this forum, you might read and introduce your sexy wife Ms. Indiacouple to:

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
The Cuckold Phenomena Cuckold Couple

An article that may be of interest to you, if not to both of you, is:

How to Transform Your Wife to a Hotwife:
A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

In this third article, which is actually part 1 of an 8-part article by Dr. Cherry Lee, please note the following in the introductory paragraphs:

“Some women immediately embrace the opportunity for sexual freedom. However, I [Cherry Lee] also know that many more are not interested in becoming hotwives, even though they enjoy sex and may have had numerous sexual partners before marriage. Negative cultural and personal conditioning about sexual exclusivity is just too strong. In short, it will never happen. A woman should be in control of her body, and to try to push her into things that she is 100% dead set against will only cause major problems. So if this is clearly the case, forget it; move on to other things in life.”

Incidentally, if you don’t mind me asking… do you and Ms. Indiacouple live in India — or in the UK, Canada, or US (or elsewhere)…? If you'd rather not say, that's fine. It isn’t necessarily relevant to your thread, but I’m slightly curious.

And before i forget, we live in India
indiancouple03 said:
thanks once again....
pretty interesting stuff.....
havent managed to read all of them but hope to in the coming week

Cultural norms and deviations...

Mr. and Ms. Indiancouple,

Re.:

indiancouple03 said:
And before I forget, we live in India.

Thanks. That actually is relevant, it seems to me, to the kinds of comments forum members choose to make (here in your thread) and to your interpretations of those comments, because cultural norms — and tolerance of deviations from those norms — differ, I'm sure, perhaps greatly, from here in the U.S. (and other western nations).

Hi Ms. Johann,

Re.:

johann01johann01 said:
Those are great links (above) for info on cuckolding. Thanks for posting.

You're welcome.

—Custer

Yes, regions and countries, i essence cultures are very important....
Our interactions and decisions are far more circumspect due to the stricter norms in our country.
However, i do assume that a lifestyle like this will not be that open and easy in America or other Western countries either...

Custer Laststand said:
Mr. and Ms. Indiancouple,

Re.:

Thanks. That actually is relevant, it seems to me, to the kinds of comments forum members choose to make (here in your thread) and to your interpretations of those comments, because cultural norms — and tolerance of deviations from those norms — differ, I'm sure, perhaps greatly, from here in the U.S. (and other western nations).

Hi Ms. Johann,

Re.:

You're welcome.

—Custer

Hi Guys
my wife wants some suggestion as to any specific types of pics u would like?

Users who are viewing this thread