• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Horny Wife

• Thread starterindiancouple03
  • Start date
she is fuckin..hot....would love to fuck her

thanks...enjoy the pics!!
classicpm said:
Isn't she obeying her master and doing everything being asked like a nice little girl on her knees!!!!!!Love both the poses...

Cheers

she would love to hear that!!
Punjabi_Bull said:
she is fuckin..hot....would love to fuck her

Beautiful wife. What does she fantasize of? What do you fantasize of happening?

I've been the big-cocked bull for other couples and I've shared my own ladies. I love the cuckold side as well as the bull.

Thanks for the input...

Need high heel pics

Your wife is having wonderful long legs and thighs....kindly make some pics in high heels....her feet is gorgeous

Thanks
She fantasizes about sex with men with big cocks, she fantasizes about making me watch while two young suds fuck her and she also fantasizs about having sex with women.
I fntasize about the same things generally!!

loveslife2005@yahoo.com said:
Beautiful wife. What does she fantasize of? What do you fantasize of happening?

I've been the big-cocked bull for other couples and I've shared my own ladies. I love the cuckold side as well as the bull.

Welcome! keep viewing and commenting!
doslunaxel said:
Thanks for the input...

Will try to put in some pics in high heels soon!!

cplroleplay7 said:
Your wife is having wonderful long legs and thighs....kindly make some pics in high heels....her feet is gorgeous

Hi guys adding some more pics of my wife
do write in your comments!!

Neha's cam 013.jpg Neha's cam 014.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Want to ....

indiancouple03 said:
Hi guys adding some more pics of my wife
do write in your comments!!

Spank that butt and plug in doggy and ride her until I am done;)

The pics of her in black are the best. I would love to fuck her really rough from behind, talk to her like the filthy ***** she is and fill her pretty pussy up with my seed

that would probably be right to her liking!!
kidkarl said:
The pics of her in black are the best. I would love to fuck her really rough from behind, talk to her like the filthy ***** she is and fill her pretty pussy up with my seed

yup...they are spectacular.....
unclem said:
Great new pics! Love her large areolas... and a spectacular ass.

You would definitely have a wild ride!!
nickindacorridor said:
Spank that butt and plug in doggy and ride her until I am done;)

what a hot sexy lady, love to suck on those big nipples as im pushing my cock inside her

i would love to pour honey on her pussy and finger her so hard that she becomes all wet.....would then love to lick her pussy juice and honey :)

That happens to be something that really gets her off!!
hornyscot77 said:
what a hot sexy lady, love to suck on those big nipples as im pushing my cock inside her

When my wife read this comment , all she said was 'Wow'!!

victor_the_puma said:
i would love to pour honey on her pussy and finger her so hard that she becomes all wet.....would then love to lick her pussy juice and honey :)

Victor says....

i LOVE LICKING PUSSY JUICE ESPECIALLY OF A WOMAN LIKE HER.....HOW ABOUT GIVING HER SOME BDSM. WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER BEING TIED TO THE BED WITH HER LEGS SPREAD WIFE OPEN...I WOULD THEN LOVE TO FINGER HER PUSSY HARD AND THEN RUB MY FACE ALL OVER HER WET PUSSY AND ASSHOLE HOLE

indiancouple03 said:
When my wife read this comment , all she said was 'Wow'!!

Users who are viewing this thread