• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Horny Wife

• Thread starterindiancouple03
  • Start date
Yes, I think she is doing it behind your back just for not to hurting your little heart..:D

You said she had three flings with females, so could she start off there and get hot "skirt" each week to re-build her confidence while she is looking for "hot pants" to come before her eyes?

I reckon a lot of females would love a bed-down session with her. Double dipping of both guys and gals would be fun for her.

thanks for the input
she would definitely love that
Saraha said:
You said she had three flings with females, so could she start off there and get hot "skirt" each week to re-build her confidence while she is looking for "hot pants" to come before her eyes?

I reckon a lot of females would love a bed-down session with her. Double dipping of both guys and gals would be fun for her.

My wife added some more pics.....she is so turned on right now that i think she is a slut......she doesnt answer my questions but just ges horny....i wish she would answer me....

DSC00919.jpg DSC00920.jpg DSC00921.jpg DSC00922.jpg DSC00923.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
indiancouple03 said:
My wife added some more pics.....she is so turned on right now that i think she is a slut......she doesnt answer my questions but just ges horny....i wish she would answer me....

Answers can cum some other time - right now she has only sex on her mind - not good to interrupt a hottie who has plans to get naughtier and naughtier and naughtier.

indiancouple03 said:

That is a great floorshow - so she needs to be put on a cat walk modelling nakedness and her tease curtain panties.

indiancouple03 said:

Hope she gets horny, thinking about all these hard cock looking at her sexy body.

Saraha said:
Answers can cum some other time - right now she has only sex on her mind - not good to interrupt a hottie who has plans to get naughtier and naughtier and naughtier.

Hmmm..... thanks for the advice..she does have lot of 'naughty' stuff on her mind!!

that she definitely does!!
hanslowen said:
Hope she gets horny, thinking about all these hard cock looking at her sexy body.

Your wife is gorgeous! Awesome pics of an awesome body. Tell her she has a fan in southern california ;P

thanks...i will tell her ...anyway she reads all the comments herself, so she will definitely enjoy yours
IE guy said:
Your wife is gorgeous! Awesome pics of an awesome body. Tell her she has a fan in southern california ;P

Good golly, that is a beautiful ass!
She could strip for a living.

She would probably love that, she enjoys showing off her body so much....its probably right up her alley
Hugh Jardon said:
Good golly, that is a beautiful ass!
She could strip for a living.

your wife is stunningly hot!!! She has me hard as a rock! Does she ever "accidently" flash? If so, what is the most she has shown off?

Thanks for the compliments
She does flash, the max she has done is remove her top while we were driving on the highway. If you understand that in the context that this is in India...it is really daring!! Ofcourse she has gone topless on beaches when we were abroad on holiday but that does not quite count as flashing!!

miniaquifer said:
your wife is stunningly hot!!! She has me hard as a rock! Does she ever "accidently" flash? If so, what is the most she has shown off?

My WIfe has loved all the comments flowing in, so she has handed in some more pics for me to post....enjoy

DSC00643.jpg DSC00644.jpg DSC00645.jpg DSC00647.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Thanks for all the friends requests , however we would prefer if you would communicate on this thread or through personal messages instead of friends requests cause too many are coming in.

Ummm love to make love to your young wife when I visit India. I would love to take her sweat soaked top off and just mould and warm her lovely conical breasts as I feel her nipples shudder in my palms. I will love to lift her arms and kiss her soft armpits and inhale her spicy sweat and kiss and suck her nipples. Ummm mate let me know whether as a couple you like to add some spice with a mature male

I think my wife will wet herself when she reads this.....
i know i would love to spice things up and she probably spices things up behind my back...just waiting for her to acknowledge it!!

I seem to enjoy your wife's pics more and more. God what I wouldn't give to take her from behind and run my hands all along the sexy curves of her body while slightly kissing her neck, finally bending her over and thrusting myself inside her once our arousal has peaked... wow getting hard thinking about it.