• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Horny Wife

• Thread starterindiancouple03
  • Start date
thats great to hear...
my wife loved reading the last comment by dusker and i am sure she will love reading this one as well
IE guy said:
I seem to enjoy your wife's pics more and more. God what I wouldn't give to take her from behind and run my hands all along the sexy curves of her body while slightly kissing her neck, finally bending her over and thrusting myself inside her once our arousal has peaked... wow getting hard thinking about it.

wow man wat a hot sexy wife u have my cock got hard seeing her pics tell me her name dude and i shell masturbate on her name wud love to cum on ur hot wife's sexy ass and suck her soft nipples untill they become very hard wud love to leave my love bites on her boobs and neck so u can see them and enjoy

thanks for al the comments...she enjoyed readng about your 'apetite' for her. Her name is Neharika.
punjabilund said:
wow man wat a hot sexy wife u have my cock got hard seeing her pics tell me her name dude and i shell masturbate on her name wud love to cum on ur hot wife's sexy ass and suck her soft nipples untill they become very hard wud love to leave my love bites on her boobs and neck so u can see them and enjoy

Your Slut wife is beautiful. I would love to pound that ass of hers

My wife yesterday told me for the first time that she 'might' have fooled around a little in one or two office parties...nothing more than a grope or two.... thanks to posting photos here my wife is opening up a little more to me.....she has given me some more pics to post...enjoy guys

DSC00715.jpg DSC00716.jpg DSC00717.jpg DSC00718.jpg DSC00719sp copy 2.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
dude wish i cud put my cock in those sexy lips and fuck ur wife mouth

indiancouple03 said:
I think my wife will wet herself when she reads this.....
i know i would love to spice things up and she probably spices things up behind my back...just waiting for her to acknowledge it!!

She could give you a golden shower when she wets herself - if you like that sort of thing.

indiancouple03 said:
My wife yesterday told me for the first time that she 'might' have fooled around a little in one or two office parties...nothing more than a grope or two.

Good for her, she is so sexy that guys would grope her at every opportunity if she truly knew you wanted her to get bolder with guys.

She would love that too....she is quite fond of anal pounding!!
socalguy2217 said:
Your Slut wife is beautiful. I would love to pound that ass of hers

SHe will love reading that...she is very sexual and enjoys all forms of sex...oral and anal included!!

punjabilund said:
dude wish i cud put my cock in those sexy lips and fuck ur wife mouth

thanks.....keep enjoying
unclem said:
Love every set you post... the new one with the short shorts is fantastic!

not tried that before...but she would probably enjoy it!!
Saraha said:
She could give you a golden shower when she wets herself - if you like that sort of thing.

i think she should know by now by my comments on this site!!
Saraha said:
Good for her, she is so sexy that guys would grope her at every opportunity if she truly knew you wanted her to get bolder with guys.

man can u pm me ur yahoo id so we can chat sometime and look where it can all go

id is same as the one we are using here

Hi Guys....My wife has given me some more pics to post...keep enjoying!!

DSC00720.jpg DSC00722.jpg DSC00723.jpg DSC00724.jpg DSC00730.jpg

Reactions: purplejoys and Eamdaniel
Damn man, you got a beautiful wife there. Big meaty nipples, like steak. And a big fuckin' ass. What more does a man want? I'd hit it all night!

If I could have her with my wife in the same bed, shit, I think they'd both crush my ass with pleasure!

thanks...i agree with you...she would definitely love a threesome..the idea sure does turn her on...
QUOTE=QUAKE!;258746]Damn man, you got a beautiful wife there. Big meaty nipples, like steak. And a big fuckin' ass. What more does a man want? I'd hit it all night!

If I could have her with my wife in the same bed, shit, I think they'd both crush my ass with pleasure![/QUOTE]

wowwwww
she is sexy!!