• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Horny Wife

• Thread starterindiancouple03
  • Start date
we have
but she doesnt commit...
i am never sure...i mean she loves displaying herself.....
and i know she had many boy friends
old Timer said:
The pictures are great. I'm glad that she wants them posted. Have you talked about the possibility of you becoming a full-fledged cuck and joining the club that so many of us are in? I hope so. I would love to welcome you!

thanks...keep watching more pics to follow!!
Geglu said:
YES, BUT MOSTLY would be great to see HER totally naked, pussy spreaded with all the faces , I can see that SHE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL LADY.!

thanks...definitely!!!
unclem said:
She is gorgeous... I hope she continues to post!!!

my wife is loving all the attention and she wants even more...
adding a few more pics!!

Neha's cam 018.jpg Neha's cam 019.jpg Neha's cam 020.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Great pictures. Keep them coming.

indiancouple03 said:
my wife is loving all the attention and she wants even more...
adding a few more pics!!

The first and the second make me want to lick her back and her breasts; the last makes me want to take her naked, make her feel like a slut :rolleyes:

thanks...will be updating regularly
Concerned said:
Great pictures. Keep them coming.

thanks a ton...keep following...my wife loves regular admirers
unclem said:
Wow... she looks incredible. Love this thread!!!

my wife loves your comments....!!
nickindacorridor said:
The first and the second make me want to lick her back and her breasts; the last makes me want to take her naked, make her feel like a slut :rolleyes:

Great pictures! She is a stunner!
Will she try any with her legs spread showing us all what we'd love to have?

Are you looking forward to the day when she informs you that you are a cuck? It appears that this is only a matter of time.

Nice Bush

Hi Neharika,

thanks for showing us your bush, finally. Really nice. The rest of your bod is great too, and really nice face - the bits you've shown us.
Would love to hear about your real life sexual encounters, the ones you liked. That is a real turn on for me. I'll tell you a few of mine too, if you're interested.

will definitely include a pic like that soon
Hugh Jardon said:
Great pictures! She is a stunner!
Will she try any with her legs spread showing us all what we'd love to have?

yes i definitely am...and i agree that it is only a matter of time!! :)

old Timer said:
Are you looking forward to the day when she informs you that you are a cuck? It appears that this is only a matter of time.

thanks for the appreciation!!

sixtysix said:
Hi Neharika,

thanks for showing us your bush, finally. Really nice. The rest of your bod is great too, and really nice face - the bits you've shown us.
Would love to hear about your real life sexual encounters, the ones you liked. That is a real turn on for me. I'll tell you a few of mine too, if you're interested.

My wife is thrilled with the response and literally pushed me to click another set of snaps to post
Here are a few

Neha's cam 001.jpg Neha's cam 002.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Wonderful pictures.

Are you and she moving down the road of getting into the cucold/hotwife lifestyle? She is certainly hotwife material, and you have displayed you tendancies towards being a cuck. It looks like it is only a matter of time!

indiancouple03 said:
My wife is thrilled with the response and literally pushed me to click another set of snaps to post
Here are a few

Hey, thanks for the sizzling shots. You really look after your figure. I'm feeling so horny now.

Amazing Hot Body! I expecially like her in the sexy red but all her sexy pics are a turn on!

indiancouple03 said:
Here are a few

You know what I want to do right now? Just take her hard, fast and passionate without getting those red things off! She's SMOKIN'!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread