My Sexy Horny Wife

• Thread starterindiancouple03
  • Start date

indiancouple03

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2011
My wife is a really sexy woman who just enjoys displaying herself to other people...be it through pics or on the beach etc. SHe selected the pics which she wanted to post here. ENjoy and do post your comments.

Diwali+09+007.jpg Diwali+09+012.jpg Diwali+09+014.jpg Diwali+09+015.jpg Diwali+09+024.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Nice costume, luvly body! Wudnt mine seeing more!

thanks for the compliments
She isnt seeing any men as of now but she has definitely fantasized about it. She loves displaying herself, and therefore her enthusiasm in selecting the pics.
I dont think it will be long before she will be fucking other men and women as she is bi.

Beautiful wife you have. Would definitely would love to see much much more of her!

Adding a few more pics...she loves to pose and she loves the attention.

Diwali+09+031.jpg Diwali+09+037.jpg Diwali+09+039.jpg

your wife is very sexy, i would love to eat that sexy ass

Your wife is great! I am curius on what other pics she will select for us!
Hop she will fuck others soon and show us! I would do her!

She loved reading the comments and has given me these photos to post...enjoy them guys
whenever she posts pics, she is extra horny after that and loves me talking dirty to her about all the cocks she is going to suck and get fucked by...she also loves talking to me about how she is imagining another cock inside her mouth or pussy or ass....it turns both of us a hell of a a lot more than we already are.

DSC00058.jpg DSC00065.jpg DSC00068.jpg DSC00069.jpg DSC00070.jpg

Oh hell yeah!

The red dress halfway down looks like belly dancing gear.

& love that belly button.

My wife is getting so excited just by knowing her pics are being viewed by men. I found her looking at the pics and fingering herself...
SHe keeps telling me that she has had no flings after marriage with men or women. i know for sure that before marriage she had quite a few guys and 3 women (that i know about)
she has asked me to put up some more pics.....look at the pics and tell me what you think.
I am going to get a yelling from her for posting hwat i just wrote but it does not matter because i know she will get horny and forget about everything else except the next batch of pics.

DSC00071.jpg DSC00074.jpg DSC00078.jpg DSC00081.jpg DSC00082.jpg

Holy crap! Red is her color. All of them are hot!

Can almost TASTE it!

My wife loved the comments but she is hungry for more...here is the next batch of pics she has given me to post

DSC00931.jpg DSC00932.jpg DSC00933.jpg DSC00934.jpg DSC00937.jpg

Reactions: purplejoys and Eamdaniel
What about her in mini skirts or tight jeans? Cheers :)

hmm she chooses what she wants to pose in , so when she reads this, if she is in favour she will decide herself...

Hey Guys really need your advice on this, please tell me before my wife reads this...is she a slut or am i just imagining things. Do you think she is doing it behind my back. i hope she reads and realises that i dont mind her doing it with someone else at all, it turns me on.

Reactions: purplejoys