My Sexy Horny Wife

• Thread starterindiancouple03
  • Start date
I am new here,just found your wife, she is so hot. Would love to see a thick cocK stretch her juicy pussy. My cock is so hard for her

indiancouple03 said:
My wife yesterday told me for the first time that she 'might' have fooled around a little in one or two office parties...nothing more than a grope or two.... thanks to posting photos here my wife is opening up a little more to me.....she has given me some more pics to post...enjoy guys

Nice !!! <3

hey thr mesged u on yahoo pls reply me thr

thanks....she also loves large cocks filling up her pussy,,,,she has admitted as much!!
wolfsburga said:
I am new here,just found your wife, she is so hot. Would love to see a thick cocK stretch her juicy pussy. My cock is so hard for her

hi guys...my wife loved all the comments she has handed over another set of pics to me for posting

DSC00732sp copy.jpg DSC00733sp copy.jpg DSC00736 copy.jpg DSC00735.jpg DSC00737.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
my dear you ar Right she a real slut wife she want hard fucking her as s so ceaut round i wanna fuck her so hard on dogy tanks for shear pleasss more and more Good work dear

thanks...keep enjoying
i love wifes said:
my dear you ar Right she a real slut wife she want hard fucking her as s so ceaut round i wanna fuck her so hard on dogy tanks for shear pleasss more and more Good work dear

another pic given by my wife!!

DSC00740.jpg

My wife was pretty disappointed that she didn't get a good response so she has given me some new pics to post....enjoy

DSC00390.jpg DSC00392.jpg DSC00393.jpg

Lovely body!

Wow wow,

She ha s very nice tits, would like to kiss them. The total naked pics?

thanks...she likes to hear such comments!!
Hugh Jardon said:
Lovely body!

since u have asked she might decide to click a few and post them here...

Geglu said:
She ha s very nice tits, would like to kiss them. The total naked pics?

wish that was my cock insted of her finger in her mouth

I agree with all the comments!! She's certainly a charmer and I bet quite a handful in bed ? :)

As for her past - I suggest you either let that go or else stop asking, instead suggesting - that might get her to open up if she feels you aren't going to judge her.

And like some others said - she looks like she might want to more than pose :) If yes, then what better than this forum to solicit interested folks!

Me - I love her attitude and the confidence she oozes - rare for a woman in India to be comfortable with her body, forget posting and we all hope she keeps posting

I Love her large colorful nipples. Thanks, Harry

This lady is lovely at all angles. I think she is amazing. She is pure beauty. I loved all the pictures of her. She can be my goddess anytime. I'd lick her from head to toe and put my baby in her tummy. She is amazing.

indiancouple03 said:
another pic given by my wife!!

I'll like to spank that ass !v:D

I think she would love that too!!

punjabilund said:
wish that was my cock insted of her finger in her mouth