• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Petite Wife

• Thread starterRick Willis
  • Start date
What an excellent use of a dining room table! She is yummy.

Awesome lady....if I ever get your way or you get to Melbourne Australia, I would be more than happy to let you 2 abuse me or be abused...I pack a 7.5~8inch cock that has a 6inch knob and 7.5 inch shaft (circumference)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 1,994
loving the wife

really enjoying the wife - wonderful ass! can't wait to see more

More of her.........

Here's more of her for you guys to enjoy..........

Attachments

• nn003(2).jpg
    nn003(2).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 592
  • nn004(2).jpg
    nn004(2).jpg
    87 KB · Views: 633
  • nn0136(2).jpg
    nn0136(2).jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 701
LOL pinkyrod she wears very slutty outfits often but always at the right time for the right guy or guys .........otherwise she is a total class act any other time .........

Very stunning woman, and I'm sure that she has no problem at all finding willing studs to play with! Thank you for sharing

Rick Willis said:
.........otherwise she is a total class act any other time .........

LOL..!! Well, that's what lies below many horny wowen we see and meet in the office and pubs...they just acting out.:p

Here's more of her for you guys I thought its about time she got some of her clothes off ...........

Attachments

• nn0137(2).jpg
    nn0137(2).jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 361
  • nn0148(2).jpg
    nn0148(2).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 443
  • nn0149(2).jpg
    nn0149(2).jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 454
I don't get impressed easily ...but she's a bombshell. Love the comment about her loving cock sucking and drinking cum... made my cock move :)

Users who are viewing this thread