• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sexy wife with her new black bull

• Thread starterdirtywhiteboy
  • Start date
Absolutely fabulous...

She looks really hot!

What a sexy woman

any video?

cockbag said:
Nice, let's see that dick in her.

a little more cock worship first....

Then they both summon me over and she instructs me in cocksucking. Just the beginning of how they turned me into their cuckold that evening.

secretagent007 said:

Yes some VERY hot video but I have no idea hot to post it. File is too large for here.

Awsome.....togetherness.....

super fantastic pics thankss.

keep up the good work bigger pics please

Awesome Pics

Very Hot pics, looking forward to seeing more. :clap:

Nice looking cock! I'm not into the cuckold scene, but do enjoy sucking black cock in front of my friends sometimes. It adds more excitement all around.:bj:

She shows me how it's done....

I agree it's much hotter watching her sucking him than me (see pics below). However, it was still quite hot when they BOTH made me suck him. He was definitely into the whole dominance of me sucking him before, and while he was fucking her. She especailly loved me licking her clit and his cock whle she was getting pounded.

My wife and I would both agree it was a very hot, intense, sexy, and FUN night of sex with a really great black guy....who definitely knew how to use his cock and who truly understood and enjoyed the whole lifestyle. Dark Wanderings and the cuckold stories are some of his favorite jack-off material...lol

I will say that I would gladly suck his cock again....for him and for her.

Hungrylips said:
Nice looking cock! I'm not into the cuckold scene, but do enjoy sucking black cock in front of my friends sometimes. It adds more excitement all around.:bj:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hottt! Did she get a nice cream pie?

Thanx for all the great pics...she is by far one of the sexiest woman I have seen on the net yet...and definitely among the hottest pics around...keep em coming!!!

Hot as always! Thanks!

God what I would pay to see a video of this. She is my kind of woman!

dirtywhiteboy said:
Dmn, look at that size of that thing....mmmmmmmmmmm

Now that's a happy lady! Wish it was me. Makes me want to throw on my little black dress and head for the city. Wonder if the rap clubs are still open? :)

Users who are viewing this thread