• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sexy wife with her new black bull

• Thread starterdirtywhiteboy
  • Start date
Great Pix!!! Show us some more!!

you are a very lucky man!

keep up the so good pics like to see her enjoying her self and himm to yummmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
she has to be the hottest gal on here.

dirtywhiteboy, you never fail to impress with your sexy lady.Let's see some more!

nice

she's very nice and looks perfect with the blk dick!

i was liking the pics til u started suckin his dick lol

nice

Very nice set of pictures. Some of the finest on here. Any more?

bump it up

i agree.

Wow!!!! She is sooooo freakin' hot, with that chocolate cock filling her mouth!! More, more, more!!!!!!

dirtywhiteboy said:
I agree it's much hotter watching her sucking him than me (see pics below). However, it was still quite hot when they BOTH made me suck him. He was definitely into the whole dominance of me sucking him before, and while he was fucking her. She especailly loved me licking her clit and his cock whle she was getting pounded.

My wife and I would both agree it was a very hot, intense, sexy, and FUN night of sex with a really great black guy....who definitely knew how to use his cock and who truly understood and enjoyed the whole lifestyle. Dark Wanderings and the cuckold stories are some of his favorite jack-off material...lol

I will say that I would gladly suck his cock again....for him and for her.

SucMEWhitey said:
i was liking the pics til u started suckin his dick lol

well it was all part of the roleplay. It was definitely hotter watchin her but she LOVED it when he pulled his cock out of her dripping pussy and shoved it in my mouth.

time for some pussy!

she made me guide it into her....

laying some pipe...

Excellent photos love to see more...shes smokin hott and even hotter with that black cock inside her

so fucking hot, you lucky fuck, getting to handle a real cock and have the love of a real woman

Wow!!! Great new pics!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing wife with us. Amazing pics!!! She is sooo fucking sexy!!! For sure the hottest I have seen!!! Her feet are gorgeous. Anymore of her amazing feet? More, more, please.

Exelent pic's keep them cumming

Users who are viewing this thread