• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My shy 23 yr old wife wants to be shared 1st time

• Thread starterBambam123
  • Start date
She took this for me last night before I gave it to her hard!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 985
Her tight pussy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 599
Bambam123 said:
She took this for me last night before I gave it to her hard!

Did she moan? I bet she did, was it really hot and sexy? Did she get hot and sweaty and get one of them cute little sweat mustaches?

Ya her legs were shakin after i got done pounding her pussy,she had me cum on her face for the first time ever as well

Bambam123 said:
Ya her legs were shakin after i got done pounding her pussy,she had me cum on her face for the first time ever as well

I wish you would have taken pictures of that, i would love to see your cum on her face.

Nice pussy shot taken tonight

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 484
She has no panties on in that pic :) she was ready to be fucked hard when I got home from work

Bambam123 said:
Well what do u want? Believe me she wants bigger cock really bad
nice ass...where are you from friend? does she like groupsex? one in her pussy and one in her ass?

yes she wants to try group sex and will fuck till her pussy hurts.

This was tonight before I let my friend fuck her

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 522
damn she sexy beautiful and great body. freaky as well. tell us about your friend fuvking her was it the first time she fucked another guy. did u watch. how did u get him to do it

She is now ready for a big dick :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 304
Would love to fuck her with mine. That pussy looks amazing.

bigmatt78 said:
Would love to fuck her with mine. That pussy looks amazing.

It is very amazing and believe she wants what she sees from your pics! She saved a pic of your dick on her phone and that's what she looks at when rubbing her pussy when I'm at work

I can barely fit two fingers in her pussy when she's wet, she hates it and wants a thick dick to loosen her up, so I can pound that pussy as hard as I want :) who wants to have her first?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 301

Users who are viewing this thread