• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My thick girl

• Thread startercuckme118
  • Start date
Pics that were requested

We took this weekend as an opportunity to fulfill some of the requests. Here are the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_3340.jpg
    IMG_3340.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 541
  • IMG_3342.jpg
    IMG_3342.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 505
  • IMG_3343.jpg
    IMG_3343.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 517
  • IMG_3346.jpg
    IMG_3346.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_3347.jpg
    IMG_3347.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 301
Pics that were requested 2

more of the request shots

Attachments

• IMG_3349.jpg
    IMG_3349.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_3351.jpg
    IMG_3351.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 536
  • IMG_3355.jpg
    IMG_3355.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 689
  • IMG_3361.jpg
    IMG_3361.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_3352.jpg
    IMG_3352.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 366
I enjoy taking pics for anyone so please tell me if you want me to take a pic just for you. Hope you all like the pics.

Awesome pics. She's pretty damn hot. I guess I wouldn't be a traditional cuckold like others on here. I do love it when my wife goes out to get fucked though. She's the submissive one.

you lighted a fire here with her being slut of cukolds. Welcome to cum heaven bitch wife

Ron

Lovely new pics - something for everyone ;)

Feet don't do much for me at all, but I'm thinking how those soft boobs would feel in my hands or trailed over my body, and of how tight and wet that pussy would be as I push my cock all the way in and give her a deep, hard fucking.

What's her favorite position?

greymaster said:
Lovely new pics - something for everyone ;)

Feet don't do much for me at all, but I'm thinking how those soft boobs would feel in my hands or trailed over my body, and of how tight and wet that pussy would be as I push my cock all the way in and give her a deep, hard fucking.

What's her favorite position?

The feet were part of the request package. Were really enjoying doing the pics!

She love it when her back is on the bed with her ankles on my shoulders; where she says she can really feel me deep in her stomach.

My daddy has it right. I love it with me ankles on his shoulders and he hits it deep and hard. I love it cuz he as a big cock and sometimes it feels like its coming up in my throat.

And the feet pics were requested by another viewer. I am glad he loved the pics I took for him.

I love her body :)

Mrscuckme118 said:
And the feet pics were requested by another viewer. I am glad he loved the pics I took for him.

That's what I figured, which is why I said "something for everyone"...

Good to see you here in your own name, and I'm now picturing your feet on my shoulders as I fold you in half. You like the thought of all us horny men enjoying you from a distance? You've created a LOT of hard cock around the world ;)

There are plenty pictures of me around, so I wont slap it in your face here on your own thread [unless you ask me :D ]

Mrscuckme118 said:
I enjoy taking pics for anyone so please tell me if you want me to take a pic just for you. Hope you all like the pics.

Thanks for sharing your lovely body! How about pictures with cum on your tits?

dratinl88 said:
Thanks for sharing your lovely body! How about pictures with cum on your tits?

I will try to get some pics for you asap:)

cuckme118 said:
Good looks and a big cock are gifts not luck.

give us all a break :rolleyes:

you choose to call them gifts. That's fine.

but it was luck on how someone is blessed (or gifted using your terminology) with good looks and a big cock.

Some get it, some don't. Luck or no luck.

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread