• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My thick girl

• Thread startercuckme118
  • Start date
One more time I get to say that your wife so HOT!! And I LOVED the sexy toes pics. Now if you were to show us your hot wifes sexy pussy and toes in one shot!! DAYUM that would be GREAT!!!!!!!!!

slutswantbigwangs said:
give us all a break :rolleyes:

you choose to call them gifts. That's fine.

but it was luck on how someone is blessed (or gifted using your terminology) with good looks and a big cock.

Some get it, some don't. Luck or no luck.

cheers

Having good looks and a big cock is not luck. You want to get down to it its all in DNA. You can believe in luck it you want to but everything happens for a reason!!!

Sorry for the dry spell guys.... Its been a little hectic as of late. We will be updating very soon though!

feetaddict said:
Hello Mrs Cuckme, I found your pics very hot and I liked your posts, may I request some pics of your feet with sexy high heels and painted nails?

Thank you for looking at my pics. I love to get request I will take some pics for you.

A nice lil face shot for you. Pics will no longer be edited.

Attachments

• baby%20girl.jpg
    baby%20girl.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 493
cuckme118 said:
A nice lil face shot for you.

Wow! Very nice :)

I'm thinking of those sweet eyes staring up at me as she measures my cock with her lips..... Mmmmmmmm

cuckme118 said:
A nice lil face shot for you. Pics will no longer be edited.

This is great!!! now if only we could have a whole body shot...:D

The whole body shot should be up to tonight. We took some pics last night hope you all like them.

Update Time

Here are some updates.....We had a blast last night

Attachments

• IMG_3373.jpg
    IMG_3373.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 646
  • IMG_3379.jpg
    IMG_3379.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,046
  • IMG_3381.jpg
    IMG_3381.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 731
  • IMG_3383.jpg
    IMG_3383.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 834
  • IMG_3392.jpg
    IMG_3392.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 698
Update Time

Here are some more

Attachments

• IMG_3393.jpg
    IMG_3393.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_3398.jpg
    IMG_3398.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_3399.jpg
    IMG_3399.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_3402.jpg
    IMG_3402.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_3403.jpg
    IMG_3403.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 296
Update Time

Some more from the fun

Attachments

• IMG_3405.jpg
    IMG_3405.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_3410.jpg
    IMG_3410.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_3396.jpg
    IMG_3396.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_3397.jpg
    IMG_3397.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 388
Some people has sent me some pic request now I have one for you all. If you can I would like to see some pics of your cum on my pics

Wow! What a wonderful woman!!

Beautiful oral action Mrscuckme118 - I'm sitting here thinking of that soft mouth giving ME pleasure.

I've done some 'tribute' shots for other people, but I'm not in a position to get any worthwhile printouts at the moment :( If I can - I WILL ;)

Would love to see a dp on that beautiful body of yours. Some nice 10in cocks in you would e lovely.

feetaddict said:
great pics dear Mrscuckme!
nice high heels and poses, your body is really hot, and nice cumshot, but I think also your face needs some fresh cum for sure!
I'll try to do some tribute for you when I have the occasion ;)

That's one of the next things on our list. I love to cum on her face!

Anymore comments or is the silence a hint to stop posting?

Please don't stop showing off that fine ass. When will you have pix of her dped. Love her thick body. Wish my wife was as open as her. Would love to see my wife dped by some strange cock.

biggdaddyjack said:
Please don't stop showing off that fine ass. When will you have pix of her dped. Love her thick body. Wish my wife was as open as her. Would love to see my wife dped by some strange cock.

Probably not going to happen as she does not enjoy anal. We are planning a MMF with me and a black guy soon so you will get pics of her riding while sucking.

Nice. Have you considered double vag before.

Users who are viewing this thread