• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My thick girl

• Thread startercuckme118
  • Start date

cuckme118

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 20, 2010
We are not really into cuckolding. We both prefer her submission to me. Here are some pics, and comments will yield more.

Attachments

• slutty.jpg
    slutty.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,555
  • IMG00005-20100805-2210.jpg
    IMG00005-20100805-2210.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,328
  • IMG00008-20100729-2135.jpg
    IMG00008-20100729-2135.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2,330
  • IMG00021-20100308-2340.jpg
    IMG00021-20100308-2340.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,651
  • slut%20shoes.jpg
    slut%20shoes.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,358
love her pussy and creamy looking ass

great ass and creampie shot. thanks for sharing.

Nice ass and legs.

You really soaked that pussy....nicely done.

Threads merged ...

I merged your two identical threads ...

s_zip99 said:
I merged your two identical threads ...
Thank you my blackberry was having a dumb moment.

Attachments

• my%20pussy.jpg
    my%20pussy.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 556
  • ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 571
Show us more she looks good!!

fuck yah!!!! hot stuff............ would fuck that... after licking that cum up...... :)

Hi this is the wife thanks for the comments and i will pose for some more pics tonight. Does anyone have any requests for any pics.

Took a few pics a little bit ago. The wife is really getting into the pics, but she just needs the support to really enjoy it.

Attachments

• Set 1-1.jpg
    Set 1-1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 862
  • Set 1-2.jpg
    Set 1-2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,014
  • Set 1-3.jpg
    Set 1-3.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 728
  • Set 1-4.jpg
    Set 1-4.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 873
  • Set 1-5.jpg
    Set 1-5.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,212
Here are some more..... The wife really likes the close ups of her ass.

I on the other hand think that her legs/ass combo is amazing.....I cant keep my teeth off of them.

Attachments

• Set 1-6.jpg
    Set 1-6.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 549
  • Set 1-7.jpg
    Set 1-7.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 593
  • Set 1-8.jpg
    Set 1-8.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 450
  • Set 1-9.jpg
    Set 1-9.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 466
Awsome pics. I would love to do any cleanup duties on her and also worhip her feet. Again, nice pics and I hope you post more.
H.

she's thickness done RIGHT

cuckme118 said:
We are not really into cuckolding. We both prefer her submission to me..

... and if that submission involves serving other men, then you are a 'cuckold' in dictionary definition but don't share the attitudes of a number of posters here. I totally understand ;)

Great looking girl, and I agree about the legs/ass combination. Is she shy or inhibited about her boobs? I'm sure they're lovely as well. Tell her from ME that she will probably have an appreciative audience all round the world if she relaxes into the photo sessions :D

greymaster said:
... and if that submission involves serving other men, then you are a 'cuckold' in dictionary definition but don't share the attitudes of a number of posters here. I totally understand ;)

Great looking girl, and I agree about the legs/ass combination. Is she shy or inhibited about her boobs? I'm sure they're lovely as well. Tell her from ME that she will probably have an appreciative audience all round the world if she relaxes into the photo sessions :D

The wife does post some under my account. I will have her make her own tomorrow. We tried the cuckold thing, and there are just too many variables. Me being the biggest. She had a nice hotel meet with a black guy. Well I got a call when they were done, and had to go make her cum on the inside. Then there's the fact that I am willing to share her pussy, but not her personally. I'm not a small dicked guy and I can make her walk funny when we are done. I do like being married to a slut, but many guys do not understand that she is just giving them pussy. She isn't going to rate or are them when they want. Its when I allow it. I am a presence of a man when I walk in a room. I'm not a small guy or intimidated by others so it makes the cucking difficult. For now we are enjoying doing the pics and we will see where it goes from there.

Yep - I understand perfectly. You're an Alpha Male, and dominant to her and enjoy the sharing of her sexual skills. Nothing more. You remind me that I was going to create a poll of 'cuckold types'. MUST make some time to do that!

cuckme118 said:
Took a few pics a little bit ago. The wife is really getting into the pics, but she just needs the support to really enjoy it.

i would lick her ass she hot got my dick hard as a rock

dam she is well built ... the pics are awesome they made my dick rock hard ,.... i bet she is amazing at taking dick

greymaster said:
Yep - I understand perfectly. You're an Alpha Male, and dominant to her and enjoy the sharing of her sexual skills. Nothing more. You remind me that I was going to create a poll of 'cuckold types'. MUST make some time to do that!

I think that would be an awesome enlightenment to other people on the site. I agree good idea grey!

I actually put this together in an individual email - so most of the work is done. I'll put it together and post it during this week :) I'll be interested in the results myself.

Users who are viewing this thread