• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My thick girl

• Thread startercuckme118
  • Start date
feetaddict said:
yep glad to see you back!!!
Her face and breast are so hot!
Love the fingered pussy shots too!

Hope you'll be able to fulfill some requests soon! Anyway thanks for keeping posting pics!

Sorry I didn't respond to toy first. We actually ordered a new pair of shoes for your request. Only thing is she only gets her nails done at a salon so she isn't able to do the painting and I like slutty bright colors so not sure about the red. Maybe closer to Christmas, but we will get to filling your requests soon and thanks for the comments and enjoying the pics :)

cuckme118 said:
Sorry its been so long, but as requested.................MORE PICS

All the 'S' words:

Stunning, Stroke-able, Sexy, Spank-able, Spreadable, Screw-able, Submissive Suck-Slut :D

Wishing I could do all those with her ;)

Thanks for the update your wife is VERY SEXY!!! Have you gotten her some black dick yet? I'm sure im not the only one eagerly anticipating seeing your wife's sexy pussy filled by black cock!!

694fun said:
Thanks for the update your wife is VERY SEXY!!! Have you gotten her some black dick yet? I'm sure im not the only one eagerly anticipating seeing your wife's sexy pussy filled by black cock!!

Yeah she's had black dick a few times before. I found out after our marriage that she was dating 2 black guys, and after she and I got together she left both of them for me. She has also had some again recently, and had to call me to come and make her cum because he just couldn't even get her wet. He did cum twice though.......... I'm not a huge believer in black guys are gods gift to women at this point, and I'm not a cuck so it prolly wont happen again. Posting the pictures is part of me being able to control her through demanding that she pose for pictures and accept them being posted on a public forum. She has grown to enjoy it as with most of the other things that have been implemented to ensure she fulfills my desires as I want without regard for herself.

Sounds like you have her exactly where you want her - and if she's happy as your obedient submissive then that is great (and you're a lucky man).

cuckme118 said:
I'm not a huge believer in black guys are gods gift to women at this point

Got to love a 'myth-buster' :D Good for you.

You can tell your lovely girl that she has a fan here, and I've enjoyed stroking off while looking at her beautiful face and hot body. It would be great to visit you for coffee to see how obedient she is - but as I'm not able to meet this issue doesn't arise.

Hot, sooooooo hot!!! Such a sexy woman. Would love to make her a dirty girl in front of you hehe.

Well, last night I got both of her vagina lips pierced. I will get some pics up soon, they need a little time to heal.

That sounds hot. Decorations to be added later? [possibly functional ones??]
:)

You should show us a pictures of it while it's still freshly done. That would be sexy awesome.

here is a pic about an hour after it was done.....

Attachments

• IMG00213-20101011-2035.jpg
    IMG00213-20101011-2035.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 537
Oh, the two new piercing's are nice. Very sexy indeed. What inspired the new piercing's?

Fuzz Buster said:
Oh, the two new piercing's are nice. Very sexy indeed. What inspired the new piercing's?

My domination over her.

Nice... very nice - and so practical :)

I've just realized you have a lovely before-and-after shot if you look back to page 1 of this thread.

You'll let us know how different things feel for her - and what you can NOW do - when she's got used to them?

greymaster said:
Nice... very nice - and so practical :)

I've just realized you have a lovely before-and-after shot if you look back to page 1 of this thread.

You'll let us know how different things feel for her - and what you can NOW do - when she's got used to them?

I am so excited for the chance to play with them. They are only 2 days old now so a few more for the swelling to go away so they will be enjoyable. I am extremely pleased with my new toys.

feetaddict said:
so how is it going with the new pierced lips of your wife?

Can't wait to see more of MrsCuckme!!

I'm excited to start really playing with them. The rings are still a little sensitive, and I'm going to give them a little more time to heal.

I think many people are losing interest in seeing her pussy spread for them. Maybe its my fault for posting so many pics when we do a set. I'll be getting back around to posting her pussy again here soon if interest pics up again.

There will be plenty of interest in relation to her new 'attachments' - but don't forget full body shots and boobs, we still love them as well :)

Awesome photos

bump for my sexy ass slut

its real pleasant to see a woman that actually looks like a woman should, im so dead tired of these fucktarded skinnyassed trannylookalike skanks a la sarah j parker, gabrielle anwar (prob the most nonappealing trannylookalike i can think of atm), madonna, uma thurman, posh spice (no wonder becks fooled aorund on her, she looks exactly like a tranny) etc etc,
so yes plzz, more pics of this very appealing and hot woman :D
(cummy tummys are very hottt)

tight slit, love the piercings

Users who are viewing this thread