My Transformation

What happens next come on diane

@DianeCuck - As always, an amazing transitional story... Looking forward to hearing more.

DianeCuck said:
I went to work looking much more feminine than I had the previous week. My hair was now in a bob type cut with my hair was a darker unnatural red showing that I had gotten it dyed. My nails now shined with the glossy clear polish over the unnaturally white tips on my finger nails. Women’s pants now caressed my skinnier yet rounder bottom. The only thing masculine I would wear at work was a men’s shirt, jacket and shoes now. Underneath that I was now wearing panties, thong or bikini style with my clit tucked under so it kept my smooth front just like Master taught me when I put on panties for the first time about a year ago at that time. I was also wearing a corset or a bra to work. I would wear more colorful men’s shirts to hide the fact that I was wearing a bra.

Going into work I just kept my head down and avoided any unnecessary communication with anyone. Whenever, I walked by people I could feel their eyes analyzing me. I heard people say things behind my back, saying that I was looking like a woman. Other rumors going around that I must be finally coming out of the closet.

Before I would eat in the lunch room but now I would just eat at my desk. Sometimes, Master would call me and tell me that he would be downtown for lunch and to meet him. It was such a reprieve from the atmosphere at work. I would open up to him about how work would be. Instead of asking him to let me wear more masculine things though, the thought never came to my mind, just venting to him made me feel better. Sometimes after lunch we would go into a bathroom and he would fill me with his cum or I would end up with it in my tummy.

After that it would be to go back to work. My mind drifting to his cock, to his body, to my small clit in my panties, to how good some of my clothes felt and how horrid my male things felt. I would sit at my desk counting down the minutes to rush home for me to strip off my male things and fully become diane.

When I got home from work Eve and Kevin would be home, once the garage door closed I would strip off any male clothes. I now kept them in the garage. This was rule that Master put into place after he was home when I got home from work and saw me walk through the house wearing a men’s shirt and shoes.

When he saw me do this before he made the rule, he yelled out my name and told me to come to him. I was still wearing the male clothes. He yelled at me to take of that stuff, now. I took off everything till I was in a bra, garters, thong, and stockings. He told me to kneel before him which I did. He asked me if I was his girls. I said yes. He asked did I love being his girl, I said yes. He asked me if he as my Master, I said yes. He asked me that didn’t he tell me that whenever I was not in work I was supposed to be his girl diane. I made the mistake to open my mouth trying to explain that I was going to change fully. Before I got more than four words out he slapped me across the face and said, I know you were going to change but I want you only in your girly clothes when you’re in this house. He said to move my remaining male clothes to the garage and I’m only allowed to wear male clothes in the garage, in my car to work, at work, and back to work. That was it unless he told me otherwise.

I apologized for my mistake and told him that I would be the best girl I could be for him. He then put his hand under my chin having me stand up and then starts making out with him. The burning sensation on my face from where he hit me melted away along with the rest of my body as I moved my body up towards him. After about a minute he then takes me and lifts me up making me feel like a rag doll and he sits down with my stomach on his lap. My thong ass in the air and he proceeds to spank me. I feel his hard cock on my stomach and it was humiliating and painful but all I thought about was his cock. After about ten spanks he has me stand up and I thank him for teaching me a lesson. He picks me up again and takes me to the bedroom where he then proceeds to punish my ass.

Soooo looking forward to your next post Diane

Great Story!!! More please!

@DianeCuck - As always, an amazing transitional story... Looking forward to hearing more.

Are you going to continue your story Diane? I know all who have read about you would like to hear more? All respond who agree with me! Maybe we can convince Diane to continue.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and MyWifeDatesNow
Nice Diane..thanks for the continuation. It really helps brings back good memories for me. I'm sure all of us would love it if you'd keep writing in this thread. I know I will.

Diane - as always a great follow up...

A magnificent story, we look forward to continuing, as all of this rightly indicates the path that we are all following.

love your story

Great story....wondering how much is actually real. As I am a very visual person, It would be very helpful if there were pictures that showed the beginning, middle and complete transformation. I know that most aspiring sissies (consciously or sub consciously) need that positive nudge to keep us moving forward toward our ultimate goal..great story and thank you Diane

After close to a year of being Master’s girls we had settle into a rhythm. Things had settle down in a sense of us being used by him became second nature and we loved every moment. I have become a gym slut at this point, when I would go I would work out and then some of the guys would give me a treat. My love for men have grown beyond Master to any strong black man that knew how to use a girl, and I loved playing that part for them.

I have been wearing all woman’s clothing for close to 6 months now. Even at work it was woman’s pants, blouses, shoes. Panties and bras always worn, my breast after about a year and a half on hormones were very perky A cups. My weight loss continued till I was at about 130 pounds compared to the 210 that I was a lifetime ago before I met our master.

My mannerisms, voice, and persona was now dominated by diane, the man I spent so many years building up and pretending to be was dying off with every day and everytime a real man’s cock was inside me, feeding me, his cum over powering me and leaving a woman in its place. My days at work was preoccupied with thoughts of master and his friends and their cocks. I would sneak off to the bathroom and play with my nipples while jerking off my 4” clit. It was becoming more and more difficult to stay erect but with just thoughts of real cocks it would stay erect for me to produce weak sperm that I would lick off my hands.

My work was suffering, I was making mistakes with accounts and over the year was given warnings about my performance. It shouldn’t have been a surprised when I was called into HR but it was still shocking and scary for me. I walked in and the head of HR was there along with my supervisor and his boss. They looked at me and went through a list of mistakes and missed deadlines that I have had over the year. I knew the reason being my obsession with my master and my new life. I was told to clean out my desk and leave.
In a dreamlike state I went through my desk putting things into a bankers box that I thought I might have needed but even though I have spent 15 years at my job there was not much that I wanted to take home. I got to my car and I broke down crying. The first thing I did was to call Master. I told him through my tears how I just got fired from my job and it was close to Christmas and I was worried about the house and money now since I was out of work.

Master rushed over and told me to get into his car. There I started to cry again and he hugged me. Being held in his arms in the parking deck made me feel safe. I looked up at him and felt safe. I no longer worried about what the future held because I was with my Master and he was there to protect me. I kissed him and he grabbed me, kissing me back and harder. My nipples and clit got hard by having him treat me like his woman.
I felt his cock harden in his pants, the hunger over taking me. No more crying but lust filled me. I pulled down his sweat pants and his underwear and his cock was already 8” pointing right at me. I dove down on it, having it engulfed by my mouth, savoring the sweat and musty small emanating from it. Two years ago I was a sad man working in a job that I had no passion. Now here I was sucking my black Master’s cock with more passion than I had for a job, my wife or even my life. Feeling his had pushing my head down was reassuring, just like when he held me when I was crying only about 10 minutes before. His other free hand went down to my breasts, now about an A cup. Just playing with them with me sucking him already made me cream my panties.

He told me to get out of the car and go to the back seat. He puts his cock away and follows me. I have the door open and I’m bent over. He starts to palm and play with my ass through my woman’s dress slacks. Here we were in public and him openly playing with my ass in a place I worked at less than an hour ago. While playing with my ass he asks me if I am a man. I said no, that I am his girl. He said damn right, that I am not a man. A real man wouldn’t be in my position and jobless. That I have no future without him. He tells me to beg him to take care of my wife and son since I am not a man and we need a real man. I do as told and feel his cock against my clothed ass.

Master then grabs the top of my pants. I thought he was going to push them down. He instead rips them in half telling me that bitches like me should never be in pants. I say yes, Master. He asks me to beg for his cock. I do. He then pulls down my panties, takes out my plug that I was wearing and he stuck that in my mouth and he started to fuck me in the back of his car in the parking garage of my former employers.
He fucks me for about 10 minutes, when he cummed inside my ass pussy my clit cums again. Quickly afterwards he takes me from outside of the backseat, my panties now up. He hugs and kisses me while I’m there in panties, garters and stockings, ******* and pant less. He tells me that he will meet me at my house and that I don’t have to worry about anything. That he will take care of us.

• Love
Reactions: lnohhnvm, Custer Laststand, Cockmunchboy and 3 others
Yes, thanks Diane....It's wonderful to hear about your life.

Diane .. with both you and Eve being a family with Master did Eve make it a complete family with a baby from him to? Kevins baby brother … or sister? I know what your going thru -- have a gf that's changed as well an it can be hard for her sometimes.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and MyWifeDatesNow
Yes, Master and Eve have two sons together. they are 16 and 7 now

Blacked gurly boi said:
Diane .. with both you and Eve being a family with Master did Eve make it a complete family with a baby from him to? Kevins baby brother … or sister? I know what your going thru -- have a gf that's changed as well an it can be hard for her sometimes.

Reactions: rcmohawk, chelseacd, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
DianeCuck said:
After close to a year of being Master’s girls we had settle into a rhythm. .......... My work was suffering, I was making mistakes with accounts and over the year was given warnings about my performance. It shouldn’t have been a surprised when I was called into HR but it was still shocking and scary for me. I walked in and the head of HR was there along with my supervisor and his boss. They looked at me and went through a list of mistakes and missed deadlines that I have had over the year. I knew the reason being my obsession with my master and my new life. I was told to clean out my desk and leave. ......... I got to my car and I broke down crying. ..........
Thanks for your description, DianeCuck, of the adverse affects on your job performance and the negative response of your employers with regards to your transition to becoming a feminized sissy cuckold. It's unusual to find such descriptions among accounts by other men regarding their decisions and subsequent actions to become feminized sissies, and/or feminized sissy cuckolds.

Like others, no doubt, I would appreciate an update regarding your present situation, and the present situation of the muscular black man who has become, in essence, your and your wife's owner. Since he is a gym owner, and since gym's are taking severe financial hits as people avoid them in their efforts to maintain appropriate "social distancing" durirng the coronavirus / COVID - 19 pandemic (this being late-Oct. 2020), is your wife's and your black lover and owner, who said he would "take care of you," still in business....?

Custer Laststand said:
Thanks for your description, DianeCuck, of the adverse affects on your job performance and the negative response of your employers with regards to your transition to becoming a feminized sissy cuckold. It's unusual to find such descriptions among accounts by other men regarding their decisions and subsequent actions to become feminized sissies, and/or feminized sissy cuckolds.

Like others, no doubt, I would appreciate an update regarding your present situation, and the present situation of the muscular black man who has become, in essence, your and your wife's owner. Since he is a gym owner, and since gym's are taking severe financial hits as people avoid them in their efforts to maintain appropriate "social distancing" durirng the coronavirus / COVID - 19 pandemic (this being late-Oct. 2020), is your wife's and your black lover and owner, who said he would "take care of you," still in business....?

Thank you for your concern about master being able to take care of us. We have been with him for 20 years now and during that time he has grown his business into 3 gyms, rental commercial properties and rental homes in the Orlando area. Things gyms were closed for a while but they reopened in the summer. Master had a good amount saved and invested in other things so we're not hurting. Some of his tennets are hurting but he's working it out with them.

Reactions: rcmohawk, leahswannabe, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
Diane...so good to hear you and the family are well and getting by in these tough times for everyone.

DianeCuck said:
Thank you for your concern about master being able to take care of us.
You're welcome, DianeCuck.
DianeCuck said:
We have been with him for 20 years now....
That's amazing. Thanks for reminding us (the forum members) how long it's been since the events occurred that you described in your previous posts. Your and your wife's relationship with your black master and owner has been very stable. I congratulate you for that. Did your feminization continue proceeding well after you were fired from your job about 20 years ago? Did you become fully feminized as a sissy cuckold, such that you are indistinguishable from a woman both at home and when you're out and about? How do you dress, typically, when you're out and about?
DianeCuck said:
.....and, during that time he has grown his business into 3 gyms, rental commercial properties and rental homes in the Orlando area.
Excellent. That's very impressive.
DianeCuck said:
[The] gyms were closed for a while, but they reopened in the summer. Master had a good amount saved and invested in other things, so we're not hurting. Some of his tennets are hurting but he's working it out with them.
That's good to hear. Your black master and owner has demonstrated excellent foresight and prudence that has enabled him, and thus you and your wife, to survive the present time of economic stress (due to the coronavirus / coven-19, this being late Oct. 2020). And, it's good to hear he's working things out with his tenants who are having financial problems (as opposed to evicting them).

Thank you for filling in the above important aspects of your, your wife's, your wife's children's (sired by your black master), and your black master and owner's lives, including reminding us (i.e., the forum) how long ago the events occurred that you described in your interesting previous posts.

Last edited: