My Tribute To W----

• Thread starterpeakmb
  • Start date
I'm glad she's going black. Time to cut off her loser husband.

Thanks TC, L & toolman. It's Yin and Yang TC. Hubbie creates a world for her where she can do this, feel safe and get paid a fortune for it. As Bones might say in Star Trek, "It's marriage Jim, but not as we know it.."

Meanwhile she does this ..
Damn pictures.jpg

Reactions: shelly38ddmwf, littlec, tcfranklin and 1 other person
TC & Mrs Cin. Appreciate the support.

Alternative therapy ..
Different treatment.jpg

Reactions: littlec and tcfranklin
Thanks TC & L.
Her studs come where they like, his service continues ...

Clean up still needed.jpg

Reactions: littlec, shelly38ddmwf and tcfranklin
peakmb said:
Thanks TC, L & toolman. It's Yin and Yang TC. Hubbie creates a world for her where she can do this, feel safe and get paid a fortune for it. As Bones might say in Star Trek, "It's marriage Jim, but not as we know it.."

Meanwhile she does this ..
Damn pictures.jpg

That is so hot

Thanks TC & shelly. Be interested in seeing any pics that emerge from this BBD. Thousand words and all that.

In the meantime, preparation is still required ..
Getting ready.jpg

Reactions: littlec and tcfranklin
Once again, thanks TC, L & midnight.

New angle tonight ..
Left him my top.jpg

Reactions: Ms Cin and littlec
Shit. The watermarks are back.

Reactions: mitch-l
I like this thread.

Thanks TC, L and LouiseBBC.

It is with a very heavy heart that I have to say that I am pausing here in putting any new captions onto this site. This is because someone in Admin here decided to make a landgrab for the copyright of all the material and put on all pictures posted a site logo. My objection to this is threefold.

Firstly, it often ruins the caption. Visually I put a lot of effort into enhancing the core subject of a caption so that it is clear and stands out. I often amend the original picture to take out distracting detail or to create a space where I can put the words in such a way that the background doesn’t affect legibility. Taking away a section of the picture means it will inevitably cover either the subject or worse, the writing. Either way it distracts massively and ruins the mood I am trying to create.

Secondly, I object to the premise that in some way the caption once posted belongs to the site. Legally, it should be obvious that in any major country legal zone it doesn’t. The original picture is most often picked from a picture web site and doesn’t belong to me (or often, the site) but the words are mine alone and do belong to me. I’m fine with this site using any of them to promote the site if they wish. Overall they use all the site’s material to generate views and revenue. I’m fine with that, but they don’t own the content and shouldn’t try to put their brand mark on it.

Lastly, the free posting of pictures often drives others to try to create material of their own. Some put pictures up just hoping someone else will use them to create captions or other content using it. Others are inspired by what they see and may create their own work for the first time. Clearly this becomes more difficult if it already comes with a site logo on it and then it gets worked on and another site logo goes on, possibly somewhere else. The really experienced users might be capable of removing it, but that can take some time and the vast majority won’t even try.

There seems no sound reason to defend this practise. It spoils enjoyment, limits participation and doesn’t even work to establish legal ownership. It might limit some from stealing here to post elsewhere, but frankly if other sites exist which don’t use such marks but which do have users which appreciate the work, authors might just go there anyway. It therefore becomes self defeating to do it.

I like this site and I do love creating this material. In particular, I really appreciate the comments and likes that it has produced from you, the readers. If you don’t agree with my stance, then do nothing or maybe say so here. If you do, then write to the site moderators yourself and say so. They may listen if enough people speak up. My two threads have over 2,000 captions now and have been viewed over 70,000 times in just over a year, by you. I remain eternally grateful for this but I now need your help to continue.

Reactions: LouiseBBC
I agree 100%. I deleted most of my material and will no longer post here.

I like your work and will miss you, but I understand why you are quitting. Thanks for all your work. tcfranklin, I'm sorry to hear you're quitting too. Your stuff is/was great.

Reactions: mitch-l
The morons moderating this site seem intent on ruining it. Already some of the best contributors have resigned. The moderators are imbeciles.

peakmb said:
It is with a very heavy heart that I have to say that I am pausing here in putting any new captions onto this site. This is because someone in Admin here decided to make a landgrab for the copyright of all the material and put on all pictures posted a site logo. My objection to this is threefold.

Firstly, it often ruins the caption. Visually I put a lot of effort into enhancing the core subject of a caption so that it is clear and stands out. I often amend the original picture to take out distracting detail or to create a space where I can put the words in such a way that the background doesn’t affect legibility. Taking away a section of the picture means it will inevitably cover either the subject or worse, the writing. Either way it distracts massively and ruins the mood I am trying to create.

Secondly, I object to the premise that in some way the caption once posted belongs to the site. Legally, it should be obvious that in any major country legal zone it doesn’t. The original picture is most often picked from a picture web site and doesn’t belong to me (or often, the site) but the words are mine alone and do belong to me. I’m fine with this site using any of them to promote the site if they wish. Overall they use all the site’s material to generate views and revenue. I’m fine with that, but they don’t own the content and shouldn’t try to put their brand mark on it.

Lastly, the free posting of pictures often drives others to try to create material of their own. Some put pictures up just hoping someone else will use them to create captions or other content using it. Others are inspired by what they see and may create their own work for the first time. Clearly this becomes more difficult if it already comes with a site logo on it and then it gets worked on and another site logo goes on, possibly somewhere else. The really experienced users might be capable of removing it, but that can take some time and the vast majority won’t even try.

There seems no sound reason to defend this practise. It spoils enjoyment, limits participation and doesn’t even work to establish legal ownership. It might limit some from stealing here to post elsewhere, but frankly if other sites exist which don’t use such marks but which do have users which appreciate the work, authors might just go there anyway. It therefore becomes self defeating to do it.

I like this site and I do love creating this material. In particular, I really appreciate the comments and likes that it has produced from you, the readers. If you don’t agree with my stance, then do nothing or maybe say so here. If you do, then write to the site moderators yourself and say so. They may listen if enough people speak up. My two threads have over 2,000 captions now and have been viewed over 70,000 times in just over a year, by you. I remain eternally grateful for this but I now need your help to continue.

It will be sad to see you go. I do like your work.

I'd like to thank you all for the continuing support on this issue. I'd also say that I don't want to stop and in fact I called it a pause. A pause until the logos stop appearing on my artwork and someone else's picture. As a reward to all of you, I'll drop the odd caption here occasionally just to keep it in mind. Maybe admin needs a constant reminder of what it is missing...

Evening beginning.jpg

Reactions: wifecleaner, shelly38ddmwf and littlec
peakmb said:
I'd like to thank you all for the continuing support on this issue. I'd also say that I don't want to stop and in fact I called it a pause. A pause until the logos stop appearing on my artwork and someone else's picture. As a reward to all of you, I'll drop the odd caption here occasionally just to keep it in mind. Maybe admin needs a constant reminder of what it is missing...

Evening beginning.jpg

Nothing better than a BBC between your tits.

Reactions: midnightfapper
peakmb said:

Evening beginning.jpg
She's right....that black fuck stick looks perfect, fucking my wife's titties...

Thanks for the support guys. So far nothing seems to have reached the admin people.
Maybe this will help ...

Because of this.jpg

Reactions: midnightfapper and littlec
peakmb said:
Thanks for the support guys. So far nothing seems to have reached the admin people.
Maybe this will help ...

Because of this.jpg

Funny