• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My trip to Brazil

• Thread starterArgentinaWife
  • Start date
I am traveling to Brazil tomorrow

Last year I posted about my experience with a black man during our vacations in Brazil. That changed my life. I still feel dirty because never cheated before. Now my husband (that have not idea about what happened then) want to travel to the same town in Brazil. I cant stop thinking I will find the same guy there. He used to live close to the home we rented...the same home we will rent now. Im scared and excited. I need to admit more excited...

first of all argentina wife (if your not blowing smoke up everbodys ass) you would cheat on your husband again if you got the chance. Sounds like your hooked on black dick. Youve got the symptoms- cant sleep at night, thinking about black dick all the time, etc. Dont lie to yourself, I guaranteed that if your hubby was gone for a little bit and I knocked on your door that Id have you on your knees within 3 mins. Anyways thats my 2 cents...I dont even think your real...and if you are go to a bar or something.

send pics of u baby

ArgentinaWife said:
I am a white wife from Argentina, 33 years old, short blk hair, nice body.
I am a elementary school teacher, come from a traditional family and I am very proud of marriage and my two kids. That is why im so shocked about what I did few months ago. During the Holy Week, my hub, kids and I rented a beach house at the south of Brazil. At the begining everything was normal but the I noticed this blk guy always staring me from the next house. He was very young (early 20), dark skined and strong. Always was smiling to me and showing off his naked torso. I never seen her using a tshirt...I couln´t avoid feeling nervous and horny. During the nigth I found myself thinking about him, even when I was making love with my husband. The day before our return I told my hubsband that had headache and stay at home while he take the kids to the beach. Few minutes later the someone was knocking the door. I was very nervous hoping it were him, and yes, he was. I never imagine I could do what did this day. He was so big and dark. I never had a man like him before. He fucked me for hours and made me come like a real *****...
Now I feel very guilty because I truly love my husband, never cheated before, and I can´t stop thinking in this blk guy while I make love with my husband...

Clara
In your short skirt and heels and show us your hot pussy that keep gettin hit even in your mind.

Argentina wife, you are hooked you said first time you did him bareback so you wanted him to fill your pussy with his blk seed and now you wonder why your hooked. then giving blow jobs just admit it you want blk men now more than hubby.

Sorry, my english its not the best. I am a spanish speaker. I don´t care if somebody thinks I am not real. Writing here helps me to manage my nerves.
I am a mom and a wife, my family is very conservative and still is not easy for me to manage this desire and no to feel myself like a *****. I hope wouldn´t never happen. But now I can´t help it. It is stronger than me.

hola, veo que sigues viniendo a DK. Ojala todo te salga bien y puedas encontrar a tu moreno. Se que lo estas deseando mucho. I undersand you.
I just started and it is amazing.
Good Luck.

Carina

Latina´s pussies are getting hotter

Cheers for latin cunt. Seems they finally understand where is the beef. Lately I have fucked more latin pussy than never before and I expect this keep going, because they are the best!

Se você é mesmo argentina, porque não posta alguma mensagem em espanhol? Algo consistente e bem escrito, é claro.

AW, don't stop you know BBC is all you want now not hubby filling you'. to fill blk cum dripping from you is what you need to do over and over, stop feeling guilty and enjoy yourself

I see....never done this before...never thought this way....but SOMEHOW you find this forum and post your little story. Now you ask ppl if this was alright and you ask us if we think you are a slut.
I call bullshit!

I'm sure you're just having some fun posting this and I'm sorry if I'm bursting bubbles here. But I hate these types of posts.

May be...

You may be rigt Wammer, may be not.
You know ppl always needs to open themslves. Wherever, whenever. What if this babe it is just being honest here because doesn´t have nobody to talk about where she lives? Probably we will never know.

Whammer said:
I see....never done this before...never thought this way....but SOMEHOW you find this forum and post your little story. Now you ask ppl if this was alright and you ask us if we think you are a slut.
I call bullshit!

I'm sure you're just having some fun posting this and I'm sorry if I'm bursting bubbles here. But I hate these types of posts.

It's not that I don't think things like this happen- sure they do.
What I find odd is that almost as soon as it happened she is on HERE posting about it.
I find it a bit of a stretch that this woman from Argentina found Dark Cavern and couldn't wait to post about her experience.
It would be much different if she said that she had been on this forum for a while and found it exciting and then went on her trip and found some black cock, etc.

I doubt that many women who cheat on their hubby with black cock would then rush and do an internet search to locate a forum to then tell the whole world about it.

Absolutely right Whammer. It's obvious this is acutally a guy writing about his fantasy re his partner. It's screamingly obvious.

I'm amazed people get sucked into this kind of BS and actually believe it.

Whammer said:
It's not that I don't think things like this happen- sure they do.
What I find odd is that almost as soon as it happened she is on HERE posting about it.
I find it a bit of a stretch that this woman from Argentina found Dark Cavern and couldn't wait to post about her experience.
It would be much different if she said that she had been on this forum for a while and found it exciting and then went on her trip and found some black cock, etc.

I doubt that many women who cheat on their hubby with black cock would then rush and do an internet search to locate a forum to then tell the whole world about it.

wcpl4interrasial

I don't think U did anything wrong, e and my wife were 4years talking to blk guy on the phone, having wilde 3some, while he was fuckig her and telling to her
how will his 9" cock slide inside her I was eating her wet pussy.
Till 1 day we met him and have found out he was our naighbour always
admiring my wife's well put togather body.
She was still relactent to get him to fuck her, So I have set her and him up, 1 ay as I told to him I will not be home but will set my wife up for him to take her out.
So it happened, it was just right time at right place, and she did it becouse she wanted him, his passionate fucking and his big blk cock. I told her once it is not different having fantasy or in real to make that fantasy come thru.....He fucked her 1 hour filling her cunt up with his love juice at leat 4 times as i watched
not been seen. Her moanes were so oude when he was cuming togather with her, dz. times.
when i came home , she waited for me to continue where my fiend left over, fucking her sloppy pussy that made me to cum and cm just thinking how she was few hrs before fucked with his blk cock and her cunt filled.
sO PLS DON'T BE SORRY FOR ENJOYING YOURSELF.

FROM HUBY-IVANHO

I chatted once with AW (in spanish) and she sounds real to me. If she is a hubby should be an actor because told me things only a women can say. Men here always disbelieve about women chatting and writing at the forum. Maybe you feel more confortable when another man tell you what you want to hear. I dont´t know.

pumpherfull said:
Absolutely right Whammer. It's obvious this is acutally a guy writing about his fantasy re his partner. It's screamingly obvious.

I'm amazed people get sucked into this kind of BS and actually believe it.

Hola Latina y Argentina

Como estan?
Soy un hombre negro de latinoamerica, me encantaria chatear con ustedes.
Mandenme un privado y les doy mi messenger.

Saludos

LatinaMWF-
I'm just saying I find it odd. She says she is a wife and mother and it would appear that she has never cheated before or even had thoughts of cheating.
Then she fucks this black guy and says:"he made me cum like a *****".
Now does that sound right to you?
Is that what you would expect her to say?

Users who are viewing this thread