• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife’s New Obsession

• Thread starterMyGingerWife
  • Start date

MyGingerWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 14, 2018
Went to Jamaica a kinky wife, came back a BBC crazed slut. Now she’s begging for me to let her have more. I do share my toys. She wants rough hard use, the more extreme the hitter she gets. Never saw this one coming.

Reactions: mickle and noway
MyGingerWife said:
We will see about that, and what kind of rabbit hole she’s fallen in.

They b come insatiable when the have it for the first time.... Then they want it again and again.... Till their body is sore and then they want a complete break for a few months....then it starts all over again

Reactions: CrowRaven
abvt75 said:
They b come insatiable when the have it for the first time.... Then they want it again and again.... Till their body is sore and then they want a complete break for a few months....then it starts all over again

She didn’t even wait a few months. Now I’m also seeing her to want literally ********* from them.

Reactions: rwall
The excitement and exhilaration of meeting someone new for sexual purposes is hard to control.
Her fantasy and desire is intense, but I think she will find out fantasy and reality doesn't always align, even with the best of intentions.
Although I think it would be best for her to start with moderation in mind, you must still allow her the freedom to explore her sexuality.

Nazareth said:
The excitement and exhilaration of meeting someone new for sexual purposes is hard to control.
Her fantasy and desire is intense, but I think she will find out fantasy and reality doesn't always align, even with the best of intentions.
Although I think it would be best for her to start with moderation in mind, you must still allow her the freedom to explore her sexuality.
She had her first experience on vacation, then again in oct. now it’s more intense and extreme.

Reactions: crt
MyGingerWife said:
Went to Jamaica [with] a kinky wife, came back [with] a BBC-crazed slut. Now she’s begging for me to let her have more. I do share my toys. She wants rough hard use, the more the [hotter] she gets. Never saw this one coming.
Good for your wife. If she had kinky inclinations to begin with, it sounds like you let her genie out of the bottle by taking her to Jamaica. i suggest you abandon any thoughts of trying to somehow stuff her genie back into it's bottle, and comply with her wishes by cooperating with her desires to continue expanding her sexual horizons by dating and fucking black men.

Last edited:
Reactions: crt and indiana hubby
BBC has that effect on white women

Reactions: crt and busty_38dd_milf
Custer Laststand said:
Good for your wife. If she had kinky inclinations to begin with, it sounds like you let her genie out of the bottle by taking her to Jamaica. i suggest you abandon any thoughts of trying to somehow stuff her genie back into it's bottle, and comply with her wishes by cooperating with her desires to continue expanding her sexual horizons by dating and fucking black men.
Well, we have always been open, and up for new fun, but some of the things she has been asked now is pushing her boundaries for sure.

Greytaylor said:
Like what she asking 4tell me
Big gb. Bukkake. Possible breeding. Looking at a possible permanent bbc That would co-dom her.

Have yall did the big gb if u have pics id love2 see n id definitely join

Greytaylor said:
Have yall did the big gb if u have pics id love2 see n id definitely join
No, several 3 somes, swinging, and swapping but never large gb with her at the center.

Damn n u don't have any pics had the 3 somes work out u idea or hers

Users who are viewing this thread