• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife’s New Obsession

• Thread starterMyGingerWife
  • Start date
Greytaylor said:
Damn n u don't have any pics had the 3 somes work out u idea or hers
Sometimes mine, sometimes her idea. Lots of pix but not here to ****** her. She thought this forum might be good to meet some like minded fun people

I am in complete agreement with Custer Laststand, by you having her "discover" more of who she is and more of what her sexual side of life has to offer, she wants to pick up speed on this new road. When my wife's first new man between her legs was a black co-worker of mine that thought she was my available sister, my wife would spread her legs for him as often as he wanted her. In fact 4 of the first 5 men she was involved with were black. That included 3 black men she was with for an entire weekend "fishing trip" in a motorhome. You have identified it correctly that it is an obsession and you will be wise to let her run with it and just enjoy her for who she is becoming. The one thing I think that you must do is keep the communication door wide open, and continually encourage her to just be herself. You will reap the benefit of having a sexually confident woman. Hang on with both hands and enjoy the ride. GTR

Reactions: SquirmingSub
gatorrdw said:
I am in complete agreement with Custer Laststand, by you having her "discover" more of who she is and more of what her sexual side of life has to offer, she wants to pick up speed on this new road. When my wife's first new man between her legs was a black co-worker of mine that thought she was my available sister, my wife would spread her legs for him as often as he wanted her. In fact 4 of the first 5 men she was involved with were black. That included 3 black men she was with for an entire weekend "fishing trip" in a motorhome. You have identified it correctly that it is an obsession and you will be wise to let her run with it and just enjoy her for who she is becoming. The one thing I think that you must do is keep the communication door wide open, and continually encourage her to just be herself. You will reap the benefit of having a sexually confident woman. Hang on with both hands and enjoy the ride. GTR
Sounds like it will be a wild wild ride for sure.

MyGingerWife said:
I guess so.

Can you write a story with all you can recollect from.the chain of events which happened... Like..
How it happened, what happened, what trigertri it , how often they fucked.... Share the details please

Let us know how your wife got to this point...

Reactions: Nazareth
MyGingerWife said:
Big gb. Bukkake. Possible breeding. Looking at a possible permanent bbc That would co-dom her.
Regarding breeding: if you and your sexy wife aren't up for that — or even if you are, but not in the near future — I suggest both of you read:

Headline: “Set it and forget it: how better contraception could be a key to reducing poverty”
Subhead: "Delaware’s ambitious bid to offer one-stop shopping for birth control is a social experiment that other [U.S.] states will be watching."

By Margot Sanger-Katz

Dec. 18, 2018, New York Times

Set It and Forget It: How Better Contraception Could Be a Key to Reducing Poverty

which is noted in the "Cuckolding in the News" section of this forum. with "effective contraception" on the subject line. As also noted there, the linked article includes the words:

"Over the course of a year, 70 women out of 1000 using birth control pills will become pregnant. For women using a hormonal IUD, a small device placed in the uterus, fewer than 4 out of 1000 will become pregnant."

"Use of long-acting devices remains low in the United States compared with other developed nations, in part because of the harmful poor design of an IUD in the 1970s. But modern IUDs are considered very safe. And an implant — a newer, match-size device in a woman’s upper arm — lasts three years and is the most effective form of contraception [a.k.a. birth control] available."

----------------------

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Regarding breeding: if you and your sexy wife aren't up for that — or even if you are, but not in the near future — I suggest both of you read:

Headline: “Set it and forget it: how better contraception could be a key to reducing poverty”
Subhead: "Delaware’s ambitious bid to offer one-stop shopping for birth control is a social experiment that other [U.S.] states will be watching."

By Margot Sanger-Katz

Dec. 18, 2018, New York Times

Set It and Forget It: How Better Contraception Could Be a Key to Reducing Poverty

which is noted in the "Cuckolding in the News" section of this forum. with "effective contraception" on the subject line. As also noted there, the linked article includes the words:

"Over the course of a year, 70 women out of 1000 using birth control pills will become pregnant. For women using a hormonal IUD, a small device placed in the uterus, fewer than 4 out of 1000 will become pregnant."

"Use of long-acting devices remains low in the United States compared with other developed nations, in part because of the harmful poor design of an IUD in the 1970s. But modern IUDs are considered very safe. And an implant — a newer, match-size device in a woman’s upper arm — lasts three years and is the most effective form of contraception [a.k.a. birth control] available."

----------------------
Good to know thank you

MyGingerWife said:
Good to know thank you
Hey, you're welcome. (As I hope you realize, I suggested that article because of the good information it provides about birth control — not because I think "the problem of reducing poverty" is relevant to you and your strongly-sexual wife.)

Sad
Custer Laststand said:
Hey, you're welcome. (As I hope you realize, I suggested that article because of the good information it provides about birth control — not because I think "the problem of reducing poverty" is relevant to you and your strongly-sexual wife.)
ly she loves the idea of being bred

MyGingerWife said:
Big gb. Bukkake. Possible breeding. Looking at a possible permanent bbc That would co-dom her.
Re. your wife "looking at a possible permanent BBC who would co-dom her:" Anyone who has had two different bosses at the same time would probably tell your wife, and you, that's a bad idea.

If your wife is considering a black man to become her permanent (or long-term) lover and her co-dom, who is her other dom? Is that you?

Custer Laststand said:
Re. your wife "looking at a possible permanent BBC who would co-dom her:" Anyone who has had two different bosses at the same time would probably tell your wife, and you, that's a bad idea.

If your wife is considering a black man to become her permanent (or long-term) lover and her co-dom, who is her other dom? Is that you?
We have al had multiple bosses, even if you work at McDonald’s.

Yes I am, and will continue to be

Reactions: indiana hubby
Black men will take what they want! Once they have had her it will be nearly impossible for her to resist.

Reactions: crt
indiana hubby said:
Black men will take what they want! Once they have had her it will be nearly impossible for her to resist.
What do you mean have her?

Users who are viewing this thread