• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Dates.....

My Wife Dates

New around here...
Beloved Member
..........When I married my wife, we already had a great sex life. I was hoping we’d make it even better with, oh, a 3-way or something. Well, my idea of a 3-way and my wife’s idea turned out to be two entirely different things. See, I brought home a friend of ours who’d recently been divorced and she felt so bad for him that she just had to make out with him for a bit. Then she felt that a blow job would help him forget his bitchy ex – before I knew it she was flat on her back in our bed, getting filled up with his cum. That was a hard enough adjustment to make but, when it was my turn she said, “Get the box of condoms out of the cabinet, will you?” Here my wife is getting a creampie from my best friend and she won’t let me go bareback?

We are searching for Bulls in the South. We play in Atlanta. Who wants to fill her fertile womb with their semen?

Attachments

• Any Mans *****-resized.jpg
    Any Mans *****-resized.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 8,636
  • Austin1-resized.jpg
    Austin1-resized.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 9,869
  • Austin18-resized.jpg
    Austin18-resized.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 10,265
My Wife Dates

Hell man there isnt words to tell you how beautiful and sexy your HOT WIFE is, so i wont try. You know it,she knows it and everyone that sees her knows it. Now i know it. There are many hollywood actresses who are very famous that cant hold a candle to your woman. Then she fucks other men bareback and makes you wear a condom. How how totally fucking hot is that? Its just about the sexiest thing i ever heard of. If i was your friend i would get a very nasty divorce and camp out on your front porch. Has she ever gotten knocked up? How is your divorced friend doing? I will make a wager that he is NOT remarried. But if he is he will probably do the same thing i was talking about doing. Just to get to her again. And i could NOT blame him. Your Hot Wife is also an angel of mercy by sharing her sweet pussy and the men that to cum in her, are without a doubt. They are the luckiest bastards in the world borrowing, NONE. So there are not words to say just how good she is. I envy you deeply sir, and at the same time i am very happy for you and the other men that that are getting her. A large percentage of women with kind of looks just dont measure up to being human beings. What a treasure you have in her.:) okdeacon :)

Very nice touch.... has she enlarged on this...—?

My Wife Dates,

Thanks for your account and for posting your gorgeous wife's photos. She has *very* voluptuous tits, a beautiful pussy, *very* sensuous long hair and a beautiful figure. She is sexy plus....

.... before I knew it she was flat on her back in our bed, getting filled up with his cum. That was a hard enough adjustment to make but, when it was my turn she said, “Get the box of condoms out of the cabinet, will you?” Here my wife is getting a creampie from my best friend and she won’t let me go bareback?

That was a nice touch. Very nice. I like it. Has your wife enlarged on this humiliation by requiring you to lick her lover's cum from her pussy while riding your face (after fucking them), then suck and swallow your own cum from your condom after you've finished? See, for instance:

The Fine Art of Queening

Who wants to fill her fertile womb with their semen?

Who wouldn't?

Best regards—

Custer

Thank u!

I just showed Austin your compliments and she instructed me to post even MORE pics of her!

And, yes......she makes me eat her messy creampies, after she returns home to me. Of course, she tells me exactly what a ***** she was, as she grinds her cum filled hole over my face as she cums yet again......

Attachments

• Austin24-resize2.JPG
    Austin24-resize2.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 7,670
  • austin30-resized2.jpg
    austin30-resized2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 8,161
She is looking for black bulls!

And one of the reasons we joined this site!

Any takers?

We are planning her to be used again and again, in Atlanta, the first weekend of Oct. Thats the 3rd, 4th and 5th.

That gives everyone time to get a STD test done so they can come use my wife and pump their seed inside her over and over..........and over........

This is her after she came home from a date. See how "bruised" and reddened her cunt lips are and the immediate surround area? I just had to take a pic, seeing her come home to me, with a well used pussy.........

So ANY Bulls who want to use Austin, let us know! Black and white! Spanish, Indian........matters not as she will spread her ***** legs for any man .......but me!

Attachments

• Afteradate-resize2.jpg
    Afteradate-resize2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 6,209
More pics if you post more replies!!!

Austin loves the attention and will have me post more pics if she gets more comments about her and what a ***** she is for other cocks, or what you would want to do to her!

And we are still searching for Bulls to pump their seed inside her! Read the treads for which weekend!

What an incredible body! I would love to see her filled with a BBC. More pleeeeease!!!!!!!

OMG your wife is one of the MOST sexiest women on here!!! Do share more pics of your hot as hell slut...yyyuuummmmmyyyy

For all the wonderful comments......another pic!

I was instructed by my wife, Austin, to post another pic, to thank all the guys who said so many compliments about her!

Attachments

• Austin5-resize3.JPG
    Austin5-resize3.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 4,536
The thing you don't know about her, is that when she's out fucking her boyfriends, she is their total slut.
She already had a few threesomes with a couple of her bulls and their big cocked friends..., why do you think her sweet little cunt was bruised?

She should be showing you and us pics of how her studs take her and stretch her, and fill her with their cum. As she cums on one cock, she swallows a stud's load deep down her throat.

Be happy she lets you fuck her at all. :cool:

She is gorgeous, one hell of a body, i will be looking out for more posts from you with anticipation

If mine took it bareback from others but not me, I'd kick her to the curb. You have a gorgeous wife there but still, if her making you use protection and not other people is something that turns you on, then great, otherwise....

Wow.......thank you Open Couple!

As sexy as your wife is, we consider what you wrote an honor!!

We cant wait t see more postings and pics of her, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing body. One of the hottest woman around. You are a very lucky man, I could only dream of being with a girl that fine. Great pix...Keep 'em cumming.

Last edited by a moderator:
If mine took it bareback from others but not me, I'd kick her to the curb. You have a gorgeous wife there but still, if her making you use protection and not other people is something that turns you on, then great, otherwise....

Dude, you OBVIOUSLY don't get "it". The mere fact that she is a ***** to other men and lets them cum inside her, excites us both, when I can't.

Further, to know that other mens sperm is swimming inside her fertile womb, and know it's not mine (as she makes me wear a condom) is sweeter still.

"Kick her to the curb??!"

Hell, I want to MARRY her! Oops! Already did..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back