• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Dates.....

• Thread starterMy Wife Dates
  • Start date
damn she's fucking hot, I'm surprised she's not on her back all day

I wont be able to fill her with cum...but I'll put my strap on and fuck her silly! If you think she can handle it

slutladyJbanner.jpg

Lady J said:
I wont be able to fill her with cum...but I'll put my strap on and fuck her silly! If you think she can handle it

slutladyJbanner.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmm.........now that's a possibility!

DVDs are coming soon!

bobbyblk said:
when does the video come out?

she's a hot little ***** for sure :)

We are working on several DVDs! That's why we need some Bulls to use her!

Bringing me home dinner!

lixclitz69 said:
damn she's fucking hot, I'm surprised she's not on her back all day

She does love to stay on her back......on all 4's.......on her side......!!

Anything position to have them pump their seed deep inside her womb and bring me home, "dinner"!

Wow this woman is fantastic, what a hot fucking ***** you married! Tell her congratulations. I have a few friends in the Atlanta area, but they're all married. Maybe when I send them these pics though they'll consider her worth the risk.

Damn, I'm thinking of travelling just to fuck this woman.

Austin told me to ask everyone who wants to see her playing with one of her Bulls?! She will go on the amount of interest! Any takers?!

Ah, good, good.... keep up your excellent work.

My Wife Dates,

You're welcome.

My Wife Dates said:
I just showed Austin your compliments and she instructed me to post even MORE pics of her!

Good! And please thank Ms. Austin on my behalf. Your photos of her are *very* nice.

My Wife Dates said:
And, yes......she makes me eat her messy creampies, after she returns home to me. Of course, she tells me exactly what a ***** she was, as she grinds her cum filled hole over my face as she cums yet again......

Excellent! I encourage you to keep up your good work.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

She wants to know who wants to see her playing with her bulls? EVERYONE! I'd love to watch her live while I waited my turn to fuck her, of course, but I'll settle for pictures of her getting fucked by as many guys as she wants.

I would love to see her fucking any damn person she wanted. She is fucking amazingly sexy and gives me a hard-on just thinking about her. Post away.

What an amazing looking woman Austin is :) I'd love to spend an hour with her on her hands and knees seeing just how much I can make those fantastic boobies swing ;)

Keep the photos coming, and YES we want to see her "in action".

WE WANT ACTION PIX!!! :D

Of course we would all love to see her being fucked by as many men as possible, sure!

She is really really hot with some awesome tits and legs and it is really a pleasure to see her well used body and her cum filled pussy. Nothing better than seeing a well used ***** with a sexy body.

Actually there is something better than seeing a well used pussy ... actually seeing the pussy being used and abused, sure!! Let's see some guys filling up her pussy with loads of cum, that would be GREAT!! Please ...

My Wife servicing a Bulls cock......as I wait at home

The pic was actually taken by his friend, who also pumped her cunt full of cum.

I waited home, like a good cuck, until she returned and lowered her cunt over my face and began to tell me in every intimate detail of what a ***** she was to these two men she met in a bar!

Thoughts?

Attachments

• downtown9-22-06015.jpg
    downtown9-22-06015.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 5,050
Your wife is beautiful. Not only would I like to tongue her sweet pussy but, also spend some time on those wonderful tits.

would love to see more pics of her playing!

A very hot and sexy woman. You lucky guy!!!

My Wife Dates said:
Dude, you OBVIOUSLY don't get "it". The mere fact that she is a ***** to other men and lets them cum inside her, excites us both, when I can't.

Further, to know that other mens sperm is swimming inside her fertile womb, and know it's not mine (as she makes me wear a condom) is sweeter still.

"Kick her to the curb??!"

Hell, I want to MARRY her! Oops! Already did..........

On the contrary, I do get it, which is why I added the caveat.

Mine doesn't use condoms either when she sees her guy friends, which was my suggestion. ;)

TexasCuck said:
On the contrary, I do get it, which is why I added the caveat.

Mine doesn't use condoms either when she sees her guy friends, which was my suggestion. ;)

AHHHH! We are lucky men, indeed!

Last edited by a moderator:
your wife is a sexy treat for the eyes, so I consider us all lucky men :) Please, more action pix.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread