• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Dates.....

Hi i think austin is a very sexy woman and i love the pic of her getting black cock now lets see her popping her birth pill into the trash and her holding a pregnancy test kit this is what you want and i would love to see her black pregnant hope you are wishing for the same thing keep using the condoms im me to chat

You apparently like black babies? This is cool. She would look great nursing a beautiful black baby. Then everyone would know she loves BBC.

You are a lucky man.

More Austin!!

Please post more pics of your beautiful wife's exploits! We love them.
Creampies? Photos of you eating them? Hell yeah!

We are setting up another breeding session in Vegas!

Hi everyone!

I will post more pics in the next few days but until then, you can go see her movies online at: Wife Dates~Husband Waits

And we are having a breeding party in Vegas, so all interested, let us know!

Austin and Cuck

Always looking for cock

I am a for real woman who has cucked the sissy she married. If you are ever in Chicago or traveling there and can &*&* give me a shout.

cucktrix@hotmail.com

how do I post an image?

Wedding Night *****: 'Austin Cheats - On Her Wedding Night!'

We wanted to re-enact how we really wanted our wedding night to go. So she put back on her ORIGINAL WEDDING DRESS and I found a few Black Bulls to do what should had been done in the beginning.

On her wedding night, in her wedding dress, she sneaks off to get fucked by two hung black men – with the approval and encouragement of her new husband! We see her dressing for the upcoming fun then watch as she runs from her bridal suite next door to her boyfriend’s room – and he’s brought a friend with him to help fill this slut up with hot cum! She’s not wasting any time as she gets them naked and they strip her down. She sticks her smooth, white ass up so they can finger her hot, wet cunt and get her ready for the fucking of her life! Her white stockings, garters and corset look fucking hot against the dark skin of her boyfriend and his friend as she sucks their big cocks, strokes them off and finally fucks them ‘till they cum in her. You won’t believe the things she says to them while they treat her mouth and cunt as if they own them. She then spreads her pussy lips and we watch as her fresh cunt drains all that cum back out – except for that little bit she wants to stay in, hoping they’ve left her knocked up!

And you can see clips of all of this in her clipstore (made to humiliate me!) She is on page 3 and 4 on there: Wife Dates~Husband Waits

Attachments

• IMG_0331.JPG
    IMG_0331.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,690
  • IMG_0337.JPG
    IMG_0337.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 2,002
  • IMG_0343.JPG
    IMG_0343.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,804
  • IMG_0352.JPG
    IMG_0352.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,852
  • IMG_0389.JPG
    IMG_0389.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,980
And the rest of the wedding Nite pics........

Enjoy the rest of these pics of my sweet wife being made to service all those Black Bulls in her ORIGINAL wedding dress! Wife Dates~Husband Waits

Attachments

• IMG_0394.JPG
    IMG_0394.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,513
  • IMG_0395.JPG
    IMG_0395.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,516
  • IMG_0406.JPG
    IMG_0406.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,614
  • IMG_0432.JPG
    IMG_0432.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,654
  • IMG_0446.JPG
    IMG_0446.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,947
I'm for that

Because they are NOT in any place but Wife Dates~Husband Waits.

And they are the LEAST expensive on the 'Net!

But, if this is how everyone feels, we wont post here anymore!

There are many of us who live this lifestyle and see this forum as a way to connect to others we would never otherwise find. For me, there's a huge difference between living the lifestyle and making a living from the lifestyle. If you wish to share your experience, I'd live to hear or see it. If you want to sell it to me, go buy an ad.

When you insert a link to a site that's selling something, and you don't identify it as a pay site, that's spam. .. and you can take that with you when you go.

Does she play this game still ? will be in ATL on Jan 2rd and 24th. Would love to enalrge her friends list.

heers
Anthony:p

Obviously this was a fake commercial thread ...who makes money out of this lifestyle ..possers???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back