• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Is Changing .......

• Thread starterChad54
  • Start date
Chad54 said:
Yes, I [sent a text to my wife] this am and told her I wanted to talk tonight about NYE and the guy she met. She replied, "Ok honey, that would be great." So, I will go over things with her tonight :)

Cool...

Well we talked when she got home last night. I explained to her how I feel about not being able to sexually satisfy her and don't want to lose her over it. She understood and told me it has been lacking and she does think about sex a lot now since she's coming into her prime. I asked her is she wanted to go out and meet guys for sex only and she said only if I wanted her to and we agreed on it. She would also want it to be safe and me to know about it. I told her I would be happy to be involved or not bit want to make sure she is happy.

We then got on the subject of the guy we met on NYE as we laid in bed chatting. I was caressing her body like she likes it and talking to her. I told her I bet a lot of guys would be all over her of she flirted a little and teased them. That led to is doing more touching and feeling and in no time she was stroking my cock. That when she mentioned the guy from NYE and told me he was cute and a big guy. He was about 6'2" & 240lbs easy. I was kissing her as she was lightly stroking me and I told her I bet he has a big cock. She started to get turned on and things got hot. I asked her what she would so if he had a huge cock. She threw back the covers and started to suck me and said "I would take his huge cock in my mouth and suck him dry". Well I about exploded and asked her to stop for a second. That was really hot thinking of her doing that. She started back slowly licking me and between licks said that after she was done blowing him and swallowed his load she would suck him hard again and then get on him and ride him like she does me. She felt my cock throb then and took me deep in her mouth. I started to cum and she kept sliding up a little and then back down hard on my cock as I was pumping my load down her throat. Damn that was fucking awesome!

We laid back and I told her I do think she needs to call him back and make contact with him.

Reactions: Eamdaniel
The Best is yet to come. if She take up with a boy toy. She will surely be more willing to give You Hot Makeup Sex. In anyway You Ask.

Amazing!

Chad54 said:
I explained to [my wife] how I feel about not being able to sexually satisfy her, and don't want to lose her over it. She understood, and told me it has been lacking and she does think about sex a lot now since she's coming into her prime.

It's really positive that your wife is willing to say that to you in a straightforward way.

Chad54 said:
I asked her if she wanted to go out and meet guys for sex only. She said, only if I wanted her to, and we agreed on it.

Sounds like a deal...

Chad54 said:
She would also want it to be safe, and me to know about it. I told her I would be happy to be involved, or not, but I want to make sure she is happy.

Sounds better and better...

Chad54 said:
We then got on the subject of the guy we met on NYE as we laid in bed chatting. I was caressing her body like she likes it and talking to her. I told her I bet a lot of guys would be all over her of she flirted a little and teased them. That led to her doing more touching and feeling and in no time she was stroking my cock. That when she mentioned the guy from NYE and told me he was cute and a big guy. He was about 6'2" & 240lbs easy. I was kissing her as she was lightly stroking me, and I told her I bet he has a big cock. She started to get turned on and things got hot. I asked her what she would so if he had a huge cock. She threw back the covers and started to suck me, and said: "I would take his huge cock in my mouth and suck him dry." Well I about exploded and asked her to stop for a second. That was really hot thinking of her doing that. She started back slowly licking me and between licks said that after she was done blowing him and swallowed his load she would suck him hard again and then get on him and ride him like she does me.

Your wife wanting to ride her prospective lover on top indicates she's sexually assertive. That's strongly positive...

Chad54 said:
She felt my cock throb then and took me deep in her mouth. I started to cum and she kept sliding up a little and then back down hard on my cock as I was pumping my load down her throat. Damn that was fucking awesome!

Your wife rewarded you...

Chad54 said:
We laid back and I told her I do think she needs to call him back and make contact with him.

That was the right thing to say. More than likely, your wife will reward you further for understanding her needs and guiding her toward increased sexual fulfillment in a way that isn't making her feel bad about herself or "guilty."

Thank you Custer Laststand, another great breakdown point of view. I appreciate your time doing so. :)

I'm really excited on whats to come. I think about it happening more and more now. And with talking about it here it doesn't seem or sound as bad as I have imagined. I think I am coming to cope with what needs to happen eventually. I really dont want to bring it up like I am pushing it on her, but after the other night in bed I did move forward and confirmed to her she should make contact with him. we will see how this goes. I would also like if she went out, or even us together and teased a few more guys, maybe she can get a few more on the hook if one backs out or isn't down with our plan.

Last edited:
Chad54 said:
Thank you Custer Laststand, another great breakdown point of view. I appreciate your time doing so. :)

You're welcome.

Chad54 said:
I'm really excited on what's to come. I think about it happening more and more now.

As you should be, and as you should...

Chad54 said:
And with talking about it here, it doesn't seem or sound as bad as I have imagined. I think I am coming to cope with what needs to happen eventually.

Much of it is recognizing that the concept of men "owning" their wives is a religious-based convention that is long out of date, and should long ago have been discarded as such. As one author commented, religions eventually accept and incorporate contemporary social mores (since if they didn't, their "flocks" would come to regard them as irrelevant and move on) — but, that tends to take about a century. In reality, of course, it takes religions... especially those of a "fundamentalist" flavor... much longer than a century to accept some changed social mores (and scientific developments).

You and your strongly-sexual wife might find it of interest to read:

Evolutionary theories supporting hotwives and cuckold husbands:
http://www.moderndirections.com/evolution2.htm

Overdue sexual emancipation of women:
http://www.moderndirections.com/a22.htm

Chad54 said:
I really don't want to bring it up like I am pushing it on her...

I agree, it's best to refrain from seeming pushy...

Chad54 said:
...but, after the other night in bed, I did move forward and confirmed to her she should make contact with him. We will see how this goes. I would also like it if she went out, or even [if both of us went out,] and teased a few more guys, so maybe she can get a few more on the hook [in case it should turn out that] one backs out or isn't down with our plan.

From your thread descriptions, it looks like "eventually" could be fairly soon since it seems evident your wife is responding well.

My suspicion, for whatever it's worth, is that your wife may be best off to move forward initially by setting up a date with her New Years Eve prospect, since he was rather specific about his sexual interest in her and she knows, from flirting with him first hand, that she feels turned on by him. That way she could avoid, for instance, potential "scheduling (and emotional) conflicts" caused by setting up dates with prospects B, C and D before determining whether prospect A is going to work out.

But, how your sexy wife goes about it should be up to her, of course.

Thanks I'll see of I can find them and give them a read.

I got a text from my wife earlier today from work.
Seems she has been thinking of it more and its getting to her.

I copied it and emailed it to myself so I could post it, here it is.....

XXXXXX: Hey babe, thinking of u
Me: Thinking of me?
XXXXXX: Yeah silly
Me: is that all your thinking of?
Me: lol
XXXXXX: lol
XXXXXX: Of course not. I thought of that too!
Me: oh you did?
XXXXXX: Yeah hehe
XXXXXX: I'm thinking I'll like being a bad girl for u
Me: You do huh?
XXXXXX: Yeah, real bad and I'll love being your little slut
Me: mmmmm I'd love that too
XXXXXX: So any plans for this weekend?
XXXXXX: I wanna do something fun
Me: Maybe we can go out somewhere?
XXXXXX: Cool, lets find a fun place to go
XXXXXX: You want me to be slutty?
Me: Depends on how slutty you want to be
XXXXXX: K, you dont want to leave that up to me ;-)
Me: Ohh yes I do!
XXXXXX: ok, let me finish work and I'll see you later. ttyl xo
Me: xo

It seems like she is eagerly accepting what we talked about and is thinking of it more on her own.
I really want to see what she has in her. I know talk is talk but I think she wont back out if she's thought it through.

Last edited:
Chad54 said:
It seems like [my wife] is eagerly accepting what we talked about and is thinking of it more on her own.

Sounds like an understatement...

Chad54 said:
I really want to see what she has in her. I know talk is talk, but I think she won't back out if she's thought it through.

Your wife is thinking about "it" much if not most of the time, evidently. Your curiosity about "what she has in her" may soon be satisfied, as your wife finds herself much more fully satisfied...

Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like an understatement...

Your wife is thinking about "it" much if not most of the time, evidently. Your curiosity about "what she has in her" may soon be satisfied, as your wife finds herself much more fully satisfied...
Well shes about to get home but I think your right. I'm going to see if I can somehow get her talking about it tonight and see how turned on she gets. That would be a tell tale sign she is super horny and thinking of it a lot. I might bring up the NYE guy or ask her what if we are out and guys are eying her up, or if a guy approached her out alone or with me somewhere. I want to feel her out a little.

Well nothing exciting last night to report on, But I just got a call from my wife at work. Seems she has been thinking of it more and its getting to her. She mentioned wanting to go dancing this Saturday and she wanted to wear something sexy. I told her that she was always sexy and she didnt have to dress sexy for me. She said she didn't want to dress sexy for me but for the guys wherever we went. I can slow dance but I cant fast dance due to my back bullshit. So I think she has been thinking of her out on the dance floor spinning and being a little tease for the men. I asked her what would NYE guy think of her not dancing with him or me. She laughed and said that she had called him earlier and left a message but his office voice mail said he was out of town on business for a couple weeks. well that's a bummer but HOLY CRAP she actually did call him! And I didnt even push her to do it!

It seems like she is eagerly accepting what we talked about and is thinking of it more on her own. I really want to see what she has in her. I know talk is talk but I dont think she will back out if she's thought this through enough.

We wound up going to a dance club last night. And she did dress a little sluttier then normal. She wore a loose tan blouse, short brown skirt and matching high heels. We went to a club know for being a meat market. We got there around 9:25 and it was kind of packed already. We had a couple drinks and by 10:15 the place was loaded to the walls. I had noticed guys looking at her but didn't approach. Probably because I was sitting and standing next to her talking. I told her I was going to walk around and to be friendly to the sharks about to feed. She laughed and I walked away. Well I got through the crowd and into a dark corner I could see her from but she couldn't see me. It didn't take long and there already was a guy next to her ordering a drink talking to her. They talked for 5 mins but she didn't see too interested and he left. Then 2 guys stopped and chatter for about the same and they moved on. Don't know what she said to them. Then a taller young guy approached her. He had to be around 26-28 yes old and pretty handsome. He was dressed nice too. No baggy or grungy clothes, he was pretty stylish. I watched them and they talked for around 20 mins and he bought her a drink. Later on the way home she told me his name was Anthony. He just moved back to the state and lived a couple towns away. He played lacrosse at college and was back in the area playing on a local indoor team in a league. I know where they play since I'm familiar with them. So they laughed and chatted for a bit until he left when some of his friends and couples arrived. Right after he left an older creepy guy moved next to her so I headed back to shoo him away. I asked if she had fun and were the guys nice to her. She said it was kinda hot talking to guys knowing I was watching her. She said some were friendly and some dorky. She did say the tall young kid was nice and cute also. He didn't give her a number but did flirt with her and compliment her sexiness and said he likes this place. She told him she was married and he said he didn't want a crazy husband after him. She told him I was not like that and didn't mind. So that's why he hung around and talked. We drove home at around 12:20 am and she told me what I'm typing now.

So she did meet guys but I knew it would be hard to make something happen.
She was turned on from the attention but by the time we got home we were both tired and went to bed.

Reactions: purplejoys and Eamdaniel
Well the wife went to the gym last night and when she got home tolde a surprise. When she was working out she saw none other then the young guy Anthony she met while out with me last weekend. She told me he didn't recognize her since she wasn't in a short dress and heels. But that he was working out with 3 friends and he did look at her a bunch of times. So after she was done and was leavin the women's locker area, him and the guys were heading in. She said Hi to him and he smiled and remember her. She said the friends all stared her body up and down while they chatted and he introduced them as his teammates on the lacrosse team. They all gave him a bump and went in the men's locker to let him chat. So she told me he said he was surprised to see her the and if she went there often. She said when she's not working or shopping she try's to go often. He did give her his cell number and asked again if she was married. She told him yes again but I don't get mad or jealous of her talking to cute guys! lol

So I'm kind of happy she told this to me.

Chad54 said:
So I'm kind of happy she told this to me.

The plot thickens. It's a plus that your wife is keeping you updated...

Custer Laststand said:
The plot thickens. It's a plus that your wife is keeping you updated...
That was part of our agreement. She can do whatever she wants but she has to fill me in. I didn't know if I should have told her that but I think it was a good thing to make this exciting and adventurous for us both. We would both benefit from it if something happens. She was worried about the "cheating" aspect of it and I told her it's only cheating if I dont know or she is deceiving me.

On another note, no word from her in NYE guy so he must still be away or not interested. I dont know if it has been 2 weeks yet or she was told that as an about number from his receptionist. No mention of the young guy Anthony either but she is going to the gym and a Zumba class or something today so I'll ask her later on.

Also she has mentioned AGAIN about going out tonight somewhere. She said she really liked going out with me last week and was turned on from the attention from the guys and me watching her mingle. She asked if we could go to this other place called the Blue Martini which is also know to be a meat locker of hot upscale married men and sexy gold digging women. I do know from hearing about it and the girls do dress to impress and the guys are mostly GQ studs.

She asked me what she should wear tonight and I told her whatever she wanted. She told me to decide and pick it out. I'm half tempter to head to the mall and get her a tight one piece mini skirt/top that looks a little slutty and small.

I would love to see her strut her stuff as it keeps riding up her ass and she has to keep pulling it down.
Guess that depends on the type of material its made of. I will find it for sure! :D

Chad54 said:
[My wife] can do whatever she wants but she has to fill me in. ....

Cool... sounds like the way to go...

Chad54 said:
On another note, no word from her New Years Eve guy so he must still be away or not interested.

If your wife called him and left a message on his cell, he could have returned her call regardless of his location. If he didn't, that would suggest he's less interested than he appeared to be. If, on the other hand, your wife had to leave a message with his receptionist, she may not have passed it along to him.

Chad54 said:
Also, she has mentioned AGAIN about going out tonight somewhere. She said she really liked going out with me last week and was turned on from the attention from the guys and me watching her mingle. She asked if we could go to The Blue Martini which is also known as a meat locker of hot upscale married men and sexy gold digging women. I've heard the girls dress to impress and the guys are mostly GQ studs.

Well, yes... your wife has to keep in circulation, ya' know. (I can't say I've ever seen a blue martini...)

Chad54 said:
She asked me what she should wear tonight, and I told her whatever she wanted.

Wrong answer. Your wife wanted you, from your perspective as a man. to suggest an outfit that would be especially hot and sexy. (She assumes, as a "representative man," you are an expert in this field...)

Chad54 said:
She told me to decide and pick it out. I'm half tempted to head to the mall and get her a tight one piece mini skirt/top that looks a little slutty and small.

Good comeback on her part. And, now you have the right idea...

Chad54 said:
I would love to see her strut her stuff as it keeps riding up her ass and she has to keep pulling it down. .... I will find it for sure! :D

That's the stuff. The kind of dress you have in mind — which your wife would consider proper, no doubt — would enable her to signal her intentions unambiguously to "persons of interest" without any distasteful need to actually use semaphore flags.

This is easily one of my favorite threads... between Chad's updates and Custer's brilliant advice. Excellent.

Any chance for a dozen or so anonymous pics of her though? I would love to associate more of her body to the story.

unclem said:
This is easily one of my favorite threads... between Chad's updates and Custer's brilliant advice. Excellent.

Thanks Unclem. Next time someone scoffs at my advice I'll quote you.

—Custer

How's your sexy wife doing, Chad54... any updates?

Users who are viewing this thread