• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Is Changing .......

• Thread starterChad54
  • Start date

Chad54

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2013
Well I need to vent about recent happenings........

My wife is changing over the past 2 years but more recently over the past 7 months. We have been married for 5 years and things were great the first 3 years. I mean we were both in great shape, went to the gym 4 times a week, we did stuff together, had tons of fun and best of all we fucked like rabbits. But I guess as with most relationships you get complacent and things change. I would say I'm not in the greatest shape of my life and hurt my back good at work a few years ago.

Her on the other hand is still a very hot piece of ass. She still goes to the gym and turns heads everywhere she goes. When we are out I can see guys staring and eyeing up her body even if I'm standing next to her. If I were to walk away in a mall, restaurant or bar I come back to a guy making small talk and flirting. I have kind of gotten use to it and it doesn't phase me anymore. I'm happy for her because she loves the attention and still looks great for 30yrs old.

So like I said the last 2 years have changed. The sex slowed down last year to about 1 time a week and this year we maybe do it now once every 2 months. My back acts up and hurts easily and lasts for a few days. I don't feel up to it most of the time since I can't keep up her incredible pace or sex drive. When she wants to have sex I usually make an excuse not to. She has a few small sex toys she uses but over the last year I know she got more. 7 months ago I found a few new toys in her bottom drawer hid in the back. 2 new vibrators, a bent thick ribbed glass dildo and 2 huge realistic rubber cocks.

One is 8" and the other is a huge 10" cock with veins and a soft realistic rubber, that thing is massive. I knew she uses the small vibrators because they are around 5 1/2" like me and we have used ones similar together years ago. I know she has been using the 8" and the 10" cocks because they all smell of her sweet pussy juices. Even though we haven't had sex much she still makes me eat her pussy when she tells me to and I know that sweet smell and taste anywhere. I asked her about them and she said a friend gave them to her as a joke so she put them away. I didn't say much, as long as she's happy and satisfied.

I do enjoy one thing. When she goes out with her girlfriends to dinner, dancing and drinking she comes home really horny. I play like I'm asleep so I don't have to fuck her like crazy and hurt my back. I let her think she wakes me by blowing me and I usually cum pretty fast in her mouth. I know she love to suck cock and gets upset since I can't hold back. But damn she is good at sucking cock and her tits & body is fucking hot. She tells me to lick her pussy then and uses a small vibrator. It has become a pretty common Friday and Saturday night if we don't got to dinner together and she's goes out by herself or with friends.

So I guess I'm kinda bummed but can't complain since she's still happy and I know she loves me.

Here is a picture her girlfriend took too while out, she's on the right.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: purplejoys and Eamdaniel
Very beautiful woman... you are quite fortunate to have such a lady, particularly given your physical shortcomings versus her obvious attributes. Are you looking for her to become a hotwife? Do you think she has started sleeping around on you? I'm sure that would be fairly easy for you to set up.

I sincerely hate to hear about your injury, and it sucks that it has to affect your sex life.
However, if you love her, you need to find a way to let her needs be met. It's quite possible she is already, but it's better to be open and honest. There should be a way you can also be included, if that's what you would want.
Do you fantasize about having 3-ways with her? Where some stud could fuck her good doggy while you lay back and have her suck your cock. I'd hope you could find a comfortable enough position to accomplish that.
Have you ever had fantasies of watching her fuck? Watching her suck another guy all the way off?

unclem said:
Very beautiful woman... you are quite fortunate to have such a lady, particularly given your physical shortcomings versus her obvious attributes. Are you looking for her to become a hotwife? Do you think she has started sleeping around on you? I'm sure that would be fairly easy for you to set up.
Thank. She is already a hot wife to me and I'm sure others think so too. We are together a most of the time or she is at work so I don't think she's sleeping around. Even when she goes out with her girlfriends she's back home within 10-15 mins after they leave. I never though about setting anything up or gave it much thought.

Nazareth said:
I sincerely hate to hear about your injury, and it sucks that it has to affect your sex life.
However, if you love her, you need to find a way to let her needs be met. It's quite possible she is already, but it's better to be open and honest. There should be a way you can also be included, if that's what you would want.
Do you fantasize about having 3-ways with her? Where some stud could fuck her good doggy while you lay back and have her suck your cock. I'd hope you could find a comfortable enough position to accomplish that.
Have you ever had fantasies of watching her fuck? Watching her suck another guy all the way off?
Like I said above, I'm certain she isn't having and affair or sleeping with another guy. And as far as finding a way to meet her needs I think she is taking care of that with her toys. And when she comes home she makes me lick her pussy a lot too. I don't mind that and in fact I like it. I do fantasize about her doing nasty stuff but that stuff just isn't reality and doesn't seem like her. She does love to tell me to lay back and sit on my face. I really love watching her above me playing with her beautiful tits and riding my face even though we don't have sex much now.

She's going to a Christmas party tonight and I decided to stay home.

Last edited:
Well my wife got ready to go out with her girlfriends to the Christmas party and I have to say she looked absolutely beautiful. It was really hot watching her get ready as usual and I have to say that I'm one lucky man. I was getting hard watching her get ready. I would do anything for her.

Chad54 said:
Well my wife got ready to go out with her girlfriends to the Christmas party and I have to say she looked absolutely beautiful. It was really hot watching her get ready as usual and I have to say that I'm one lucky man. I was getting hard watching her get ready. I would do anything for her.

Denial is more than a river Eygpt

Reactions: purplejoys
Will2112001 said:
Denial is more than a river Eygpt
not following you, who's in denial?

Chad54 said:
not following you, who's in denial?

Its the state Your living in. A 30 yo with a high sex drive. Not quit getting all she needs at home. Getting all that attention when she goes out. Do You really not see it?

Will2112001 said:
Its the state Your living in. A 30 yo with a high sex drive. Not quit getting all she needs at home. Getting all that attention when she goes out. Do You really not see it?
Read my post #4

Chad54 said:
We are together a most of the time or she is at work so I don't think she's sleeping around. Even when she goes out with her girlfriends she's back home within 10-15 mins after they leave.

Last edited:
Well things went good last night for me. Her co-worker friend Janet dropped her off at home after the Christmas party around 1:15am. I could tell she had a fun time since she was in a good mood and had a little buzz. She still looked hot even after being out dancing and drinking with her work friends. She said they took pictures so I'll try to get one from her and post it later after I edit eyes out.

And like I said, It was really hot watching her get ready for the party. Doing her hair & make up, putting on her undies, bra, short tight skirt and high heels. I was horny all night thinking about her and I was feeling frisky. She got verbal and told me she waned to suck my cock. so she went to her knees and started to suck me hard and fast. I was so worked up I had to tell her to stop a few times which she wasn't too happy about. She sucked me for a little and got really hot and wet.

I could tell she wanted to fuck but I had to tell her my back was hurting and we couldn't. She is starting to take more control of how our sex goes now. She is being more verbal and was telling me how she liked the feel of my cock in her and how she loves it when I eat her pussy. Then she told me she wanted me to eat her pussy like a good boy. She slid up and strattled my face and pushed her soaking pussy onto my face. She told me to lick it as she slid back and forth across my face.

She came a few more times as I continued to lick up her sweet pussy juices. She then told me she wanted to 69 and spun around and put that beautiful sweet pussy in my face. I licked it good as she was sucking my cock really good. My cock was throbbing and I blew my hot load in her mouth as she slurped it up. She was moaning like crazy as she was swallowing it. I could tell she got off good and was really liking it.

We laid there and she asked if I liked the taste of her pussy and I told I did and that it's still really super sweet. I joked to her and said probably unlike my salty cum. She chuckled and told me my cum was actually sweet and leaned up over me and started to kiss me. Her mouth was very soft and silky but did have a slight sweet bitter taste to it. She told me that stuff just really turned her on. I'm glad she was happy and we had a good night after all.

Chad54 said:
She said they took pictures so I'll try to get one from her and post it later after I edit eyes out.
She gave me a picture from last night and wanted to post it.

She's the blonde in the tight brown dress.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Chad54 said:
Read my post #4

Denial is great thing. Do You know how much sex I have had with very willing wives at work? Locked office. Store room. She gets lunch off. Coffee Breaks. Far end of a parking lot. empty park. Nothing says You need a bed with 400 count sheets. You did say your wife went to a party and did not come home 1:15AM horny. Only goes out with her girlfriends for 15 mins. at a time. Really??? You expect me to believe that? Keep telling Yourself that and in time Maybe you will believe that in time. No woman only goes out for only 15 mins. Look others Bulls will back me up on the sex where ever part. And there are plenty of Cuckolds here that will tell You just how their wives fooled them. Look You want You hand held this is not the board for You. You want honest advice. People here will give You honest advice.

Will2112001 said:
You did say your wife went to a party and did not come home 1:15AM horny. Only goes out with her girlfriends for 15 mins. at a time. Really??? You expect me to believe that? Keep telling Yourself that and in time Maybe you will believe that in time. No woman only goes out for only 15 mins.
either your not comprehending my posts well or your reading what you want.
Who said she went out for 15 mins ?

She got picked up by her friend at 8pm and she brought her home around 1:15pm, that's 5 hours and 15 mins including the 30 min drive each way. Gotta read the post better, but thanks for your comment.

Chad54 said:
Her co-worker friend Janet dropped her off at home after the Christmas party around 1:15am.

Also I ate her pussy last night and she was tight as usual. So nothing was in there the other night.

Last edited:
Chad54 said:
Thank. She is already a hot wife to me and I'm sure others think so too. We are together a most of the time or she is at work so I don't think she's sleeping around. Even when she goes out with her girlfriends she's back home within 10-15 mins after they leave. I never though about setting anything up or gave it much thought.

I think this is where the 10-15 minute misunderstanding came from.

Jaxunman said:
I think this is where the 10-15 minute misunderstanding came from.
I guess if you read it wrong. I'm not the best typer. I mean THEY ARE BOTH back home in 10-15 mins after they leave somewhere.

"Even when she goes out with her girlfriends she's back home within 10-15 mins after they leave."

Last edited:
Saraha said:
Do you want your wife to have sex when she goes out with her friends?
Your back issues will only get worse overtime as you lose even more of your fitness.
I haven't gave it much thought. I try to keep her satisfied best I can. Thats why I'm not even saying anything about her new hidden toys. If it makes her happy I'm fine with it.

Does Chad know that this forum is all about hotwifing /cuckolding. Ok! we can see he loves his wife but he does seem to be missing the point.

Chard said:
Does Chad know that this forum is all about hotwifing /cuckolding. Ok! we can see he loves his wife but he does seem to be missing the point.
yeah Chard, I kinda have to agree with you I did. I searched on the internet for an adult forum to chat on. I noticed that this one was very sexually orientated. I saw slut wives and wanted to post here. Then I looked into cuckolding and hotwife. I have to say I knew a little about cuckling but thought it was always with black men which I'm not really keen of and the hotwifing thing I had no idea of the meaning. I'm not totally against either, I just want to make sure she's happy.
And like my title says, my wife is changing and she's getting more sexually aggressive with me recently.

Users who are viewing this thread