• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife jerking off a stranger in our cabin during our cruise

deniedcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
During our cruise, a guy started to talk to my wife - he seemed to be very attracted to her big breasts. They talked, had a drink and then my wife invited him to our cabin where she posed for pics for him and then jerked him off

leoprint jerk in cabin 2 - tits groping.gif

During our cruise, a guy started to talk to my wife - he seemed to be very attracted to her big breasts. They talked, had a drink and then my wife invited him to our cabin where she posed for pics for him and then jerked him off

Her breasts look amazing

Did she ride that hog?

Great breasts , any pics with her top off ?

Amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back