• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife knows everything about cuckolding

FantasyCuck: Why are some women like this? BECAUSE THEY RULE & CAN READ US GUYS LIKE A BOOK! CONGRATS BY THEY WAY YOU HAVE 1 HECK OF A GOOD WIFE THERE. Why allowing a husband to lick her pussy after fucking another man is pleasurable? What do they feel? POWER!! PURE POWER!! ps and whats more you love it..

1st off you should step up and be the manwife, do all the household chores for her (you can handle it) treat her like the QUEEN she is!! Why (father of her children) because she loves you and wants you. per your story you still have sex, so it will eventually be your child and even if the lover gets her pregant, you'll still be the DAD. Women as you may well know look for the "Strongest, Best Men" to mate with its in their DNA. Don't believe me ask = SARAHA = she'll tell ya!!

So next day I am a bit optimistic. Stella’s OM (John) is in New York and there was a possibility she could cheat on her boyfriend. At least, she had hinted there was always a possibility.

I got home like a young school boy in love and asked her if there was any chance we could have some sexual activity. I figured that she would be generous because she knew quite well I did not cum the night before. Her response was firm:

“Did I just fucked my boyfriend?”

I said: “Hmmmmm, I guess not, he is in New York.”

Stella: “Oh, you are correct! Do you feel lucky? Do you want to go to the bedroom?”

“Yes, yes!” I yelled like a school boy.

I took my clothes off and lied down in bed as instructed. Then she spoke again: “ Oops, I just remembered John is flying in tonight. He will be home by 10:00 PM. You might as well get dressed and start dinner.” She them walked away with an evil smile in her face. I am certain I heard the word fool as she left the room.

By 9:30 Stella came out of the shower and asked me to bring her underwear to the bathroom. I asked which one and she said it did not matter to her. She advised me to pick one of my favorite panties. I waked into the bathroom and was stunned with her nakedness and perfect proportions. “I see you picked the red ones with the zipper in front. You always liked those, I am not sure why.”

“Will you be needing anything else?”

Stella: “Just my robe. I don’t need to get dressed since all I have to do is ride the elevator to the 10th floor. By the way put some perfume in my pussy. I am so wet that I am afraid I will not be fresh when John gets home. I also want you to take a good look at my pussy before I fuck John.”

At 10:01 her cell phone rang and she was off to the hallway with her robe covering her incredible athletic figure. She wore the panties I picked for her and nothing else.

She did not get home till 1:15 AM and once again had that manic wild look about her. From now on I will always know when she has fucked a man. Her look was very slutty and sexual.

Stella: “I am a mess. I have cum in my hair, my face, my legs----------------it is everywhere. I need to shower.”

I replied: “OK, I will wait for sure like in the old days.”

Stella: “Oh no, I am not cleaning this pussy for you. Those days are over. I want you in the shower with me.”

We walked in the shower and before she turned the faucet she asked me to kneel down in front of her. “Look at my pussy. John was in there just a few minutes ago. Do you see a difference? Can you tell me what is the difference?”

I replied: “The hole looks much bigger than before and you have cum all over. Some of the cum is dripping out of you and it is all over your thighs. I also see swelling of your labiae and the clit seems bigger. There are several long pubic hairs matted with cum.”

Stella: “Nice, now you know what a well fucked pussy looks like. Now say after me: I will worship your well fucked pussy forever. I will never ask for oral sex unless you are well fucked and dripping with cum.”

As I finished repeating my pledge she grabbed by head and ordered me to swallow all visible cum in her genitals. She also made me lick her pubic area and to removed the loose hairs with my tongue. As I finished she ordered my tongue inside of her and made me swallow everything. I had some hair in my mouth and she made a point to tell me that was John’s hair.

I was very hard and dripped some of my own cum at her feet. I hated to leak so much cum before an orgasm. Some of my cum fell on her foot and she became insane. She grabbed by head and shoved my face in her cavernous pussy. Once again I was choking and as I tried to inhale some air she urinated in my mouth. I aspirated pee into the wrong pipe and stared to cough violently as I fell to her feet in the fetal position. She showered me once again with a second wave of pee and ordered me out of the shower.

She proceeded to shower and I was left a mess with the smell of urine and fresh cum in my hair and face. I proceeded to use the guest bathroom to clean up and when I returned to the bedroom she was already in bed.

Stella: “Here are your favorite panties. They are soaked with cum, but you are welcomed to use them for wanking. Ha, ha” And she rolled to the side to sleep.

Many of us on this board have been in similar positions. My advice is to be the best cuckold you can be. Serve her in every way possible. Become the best cook, best pussy lapper and continue to earn plenty of money. Enjoy the life. You are really a lucky man.

1st off you should step up and be the manwife, do all the household chores for her (you can handle it) treat her like the QUEEN she is!! Why (father of her children) because she loves you and wants you. per your story you still have sex, so it will eventually be your child and even if the lover gets her pregant, you'll still be the DAD. Women as you may well know look for the "Strongest, Best Men" to mate with its in their DNA. Don't believe me ask = SARAHA = she'll tell ya!!

If Stella keeps this up she could end up pregnant. I have no idea if she is using birth control. Her boyfriend is a better match to her from a physical standpoint, but we always discussed the possibility of having our own biological children.

The OM is a man that is much taller and very athletic so I can see how a woman could be drawn to use a man like that to procreate. I hope I have the balls to keep going if she gets pregnant. However, I secretly hope she will choose me as the father of her children.

For three straight evenings she went upstairs to John's apartment to have monkey sex and each time she returned home with that crazoid manic sexed look about her.

Night after night she shoved her cunt in my face to extract that last orgasm with my tongue wiggling inside her pussy hole. I am convinced this last orgasm was all about having the power to humiliate and to virtually destroy me beneath her.

I remained without an orgasm because of her rather violent thrusts on my face. My energy was focused on surviving the trampling with her powerful cunt. My eyes burned and my face was worn out and red from all the friction.

The last time when she was done she lifted her pussy and floated above me. For a second I thought she was going to pee, but instead she slowly descended on my chin and it actually felt nice. With light pressure she ran her pussy over my lips and I finally became hard. She slid her pussy down my chest leaving a wide wet trail and sat on my abdomen. “Do you want me to ride you like in the old days?”

“Yes yes I beg you.”

She floated over my cock and I ached in anticipation. For a millisecond she barely touched my cock with her massive cunt and I started to squirt immediately. She knew I would do this and lifted her pussy right away to watch the small volume of my cum fall all over me.

“I am not sure you can get me pregnant if you come before I take you in. What do you suggest? I break my promise and give you a chance to fuck me and you cum before entering my hole. I want you to understand I did this to be nice. After being fucked by John there is no way in hell I would feel anything with your pathetic dick.”

“Do you realize that after fucking John I could easily take the biggest cock in the planet in my pussy hole? Do you know how thin your cock is?

Me: “I never thought about my thickness. You tell me”

Stella: “You are pencil thin and John is lake a baseball bat!”

Here's a somewhat speculative (but seemingly reasonable) answer...

Fantasycuck,

Regarding your question:

Custer: Why are some women like this? What makes them tick? etc.

See my post #52 of 19 April 2011, 10:41 PM, with "An infidelity conjecture... your comments?"* on the subject line, here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/22073-psychology-cuckold-6.html

It's in the thread initiated by Doc in Cleveland that has "Psychology of a Cuckold" on the subject line.

[*Doc in Cleveland did not comment on my conjecture. That may mean he agrees but did not want to appear to be "certifying" my view because it isn't accepted (nor perhaps even recognized) in the "psychological community," or perhaps it means he doesn't agree but did not want to seem antagonistic (which would not have bothered me), or alternatively it may mean _____________ (fill in the blank).]

—Custer

Fantasycuck,

Regarding your question:

See my post #52 of 19 April 2011, 10:41 PM, with "An infidelity conjecture... your comments?"* on the subject line, here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/22073-psychology-cuckold-6.html

It's in the thread initiated by Doc in Cleveland that has "Psychology of a Cuckold" on the subject line.

[*Doc in Cleveland did not comment on my conjecture. That may mean he agrees but did not want to appear to be "certifying" my view because it isn't accepted (nor perhaps even recognized) in the "psychological community," or perhaps it means he doesn't agree but did not want to seem antagonistic (which would not have bothered me), or alternatively it may mean _____________ (fill in the blank).]

—Custer

I read your old post with great interest.

My wife was always horny since age 13. She is one of those that grew up masturbating 24/7 and was naked in her bedroom at night looking at herself in the mirror. At age 15 she had oral sex many times with a 35 year old man.

My wife tells me she was wet 24/7 as a young teenager. On top of that she was insecure and craved external validation by men.

If she had a sex drive of 10 I suppose I was a 7. However, one of her first cuckolding activities was with a man that had a very small penis. I verified this because OM called himself “tiny, but playful” in his emails to my wife.

The OM was short and earned less than I did. OM was an old classmate from HS to whom my wife gave no attention when they were both young. However, OM was extremely smooth and set up an admiration and adoration pattern that my wife simply could not resist. Furthermore, OM lived 2000 miles and they only met for sex sporadically.

Despite his shortcomings the OM had something I could not offer my wife. He was NEW MEAT and I was the SAME OLD DISH.

I think variety is huge in both cheating and cuckolding.

My story is unique because one of the men my wife fucked had a tiny penis. I guess that makes it more humiliating.

BTW, when she was cuckolding me with this guy she would tell me how she fucked him and at this time I thought she was role playing. However, she changed the story a bit and said her OM had a large cock, ha, ha.

I also believe that my cuck fantasy turned her into a cuckolding woman.

My surprise:

She moved John to our apartment and this is what she said:

“John is transferring to the west coast and leaves in three days. He just turned in the keys to his apartment and he will spend the three nights here before leaving. He will sleep with me and in the meantime you can use the spare bedroom.”

John moved his personal stuff and I even helped him with his luggage. He was polite and thanked me profusely for my kindness. He even said I had a great wife and that he was envious.

After John settled in I went grocery shopping and when I returned I heard the muffled voices and moans. John wasted no time and was already fucking Stella in the proper manner. It was highly erotic to hear my wife moaning and asking for more, however, at the same time I was so envious of John. I realized that after all these years Stella never made those noises with me.

After a good hour they emerged from the bedroom to the aroma of dinner. Stella had the manic sexed look, but her eyes were on his man. I felt invisible next to them. I thought about how she used to finish up her manic sexual state by cumming once more over my face, but I knew that with John there she had zero interest.

I served dinner and afterwards John watched baseball while Stella sat next to him with both her legs on his lap. I left and went into my bedroom to meditate and to calmly accept the situation. Then I returned to the kitchen and saw John eating Stella’s pussy in the TV room. He was cleaning his own cum from her pussy. I peeked from a corner and ejaculated like a dog without having to touch myself.

On his last day with us day John was gone most of the day and Stella asked me for something entirely new. This revealed Stella’s true natural state. She asked me to fuck her while John was away.

“I thought you were exclusive to John”

“He is leaving for good today and I don’t have to be exclusive to him anymore. I want you to fuck me and cum in my pussy right now.”

We walked into our bedroom and it was strange to see my marital bed where they were sleeping . We took our clothes off and she embraced me while we were standing up. Her pussy hole was well above my dick due to the difference in height. She was rather dry and did not leave a wet mark on me. We got in bed and she ordered me to fuck her. The order was all I needed to get hard. However, when I touched her pussy and she was still dry. Not even a hint of moisture.

“Stella, you are not wet. Do you think you need lubrication? “

Stella: “No with you I don’t need any. I am never wet for you. Furthermore I have fucked John many times and he is way bigger than you. Make it quick I don’t have much time John will be home soon.”

I was on top of her and my penis fell into her enormous pussy hole. I felt like I was fucking The Grand Canyon. This was a man’s pussy and not designed for someone like me. I tried to fuck her as hard as I could and she laughed at me.

“What are you doing? She said.

“I am trying my best to give you a good orgasm.”

Stella laughed again and I immediately ejaculated inside of her. I looked at her and I am not sure she knew I had ejaculated. She looked quite bored with a far away look in her eyes.

Finally she gazed at me and then realized I was done. She stood up and showed me her cunt.

“Does that look like a well fucked pussy? I don’t think so!”

I couldn’t answer. She put her panties on and walked away.

Within 5 minutes John was home again and Stella received him wearing panties and topless. They started to go at it right there by the doorway and within a minute John was eating Stella. It was an incredible site and probably the best day of my life. Stella was such a cuckolding woman that even her most precious boyfriend was not safe. She fed him a tiny cream pie, but nevertheless it was my very own cum. I felt like a hero and I will never forget that day. From a corner I tried very to make eye contact with her, but she never looked my way.

Then the real fucking started and Stella had at least three orgasms before it was time for John to leave. I rushed to the bedroom and I heard the door and the forceful steps of Stella as she looked for me. She had the manic sexual look and I knew what she wanted.

“Get ready! I have a well fucked pussy and the cum is still warm. I want you to swallow all of it.”

Without receiving an order from her I lied in bed and waited for her to trample my face with her pussy. This time it was brutal and reckless. She was very horny, mad, and needed to release a lot of energy. The pelvic thrusts were more forceful than ever and I was pinned beneath her with nowhere to go.

She was finally done and fell asleep instantly. I slowly regained my strength since this time she had come close to suffocate me. Her massive pussy was off to the side and now I could peacefully smell the strong odor of sex and male cum. Her right leg was wrapped around my chest and within a minute I also feel asleep.

Your Slut Wife sounds like a well trained *****.. I wish I was the one filling her with cum for you to swallow from her hot pussy... I like her attitude.. you should be thankful she lets you clean her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back