• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife needs a bull

crispin

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
My wife needs a bull to give her what I can't...a good sound fucking

She needs her tight tiny ass taken by a bull

trying to get her to do it

I thinks she need it

Ready to be taken and have a bull wrap his arms around her and slip a couple fingers in her to start all the while whispering in her ear how good she'll get used:cool:

love to show her your pic... email us

I'd fuck her so hard she'll scream. She'll fall in love with my fat cock. I'm not even fully hard here too.

PervertedLover said:
I'd fuck her so hard she'll scream. She'll fall in love with my fat cock. I'm not even fully hard here too.
That's what we want...I don't make her scream:(

crispin said:
That's what we want...I don't make her scream:(

I've fucked many women and some of them still blame me for getting them used to fat cocks because their bfs now just don't do it for them like I do.

PervertedLover said:
I've fucked many women and some of them still blame me for getting them used to fat cocks because their bfs now just don't do it for them like I do.
Well my tiny hard prick doesn't live up to the task:mad:

crispin said:
Well my tiny hard prick doesn't live up to the task:mad:

LOL Step aside little boy and watch a real man fuck your girl. I'll be sure that she loves and worships my cock like a slut while you can only wish you could pleasure her like I can. In the end I'll cum in your slut's mouth and she can snowball my cum from her mouth to yours.

PervertedLover said:
LOL Step aside little boy and watch a real man fuck your girl. I'll be sure that she loves and worships my cock like a slut while you can only wish you could pleasure her like I can. In the end I'll cum in your slut's mouth and she can snowball my cum from her mouth to yours.
I must admit I like the idea:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back