• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Please Comment

what would you do to her

• Total voters
She is a sweet little piece of fuckmeat id like to bend her over and eat her asshole

I would shove her panties in her mouth until she gagged, bend her over and jackhammer her wet cunt until I was ready to cum.

Then I would push the engorged head between her lips and into her spit soaked panty stuffed mouth and spew my seed into her slobbering cock hole of a mouth.

this is my wife please comment, especially if you have seen her around
fullsizeoutput_2f45.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2f28.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2bf7.jpeg

I would invite my wife's ex husband over. Then we would go look for your wife . We would smooth talk her, buy a few drinks. Then take her back to our room. As soon as she enters the room ... It's on Jose and I grab and grope her and force her to the bed ... I will have to lick her holes good because Jose is 11 inches ... Uncut. And she will need lube.
We make her straddle Jose and then it happens ... My nearly 8 inches up your wife's cunt with Jose's cock. Almost 20 inches of cock DV ing your wife. We then shoot our loads inside of her. She will never ever be the same ... Ask my wife :)

My wife needs something other than me thats for sure
Can't believe you have such a sexy slut but no pics of her tits?? I think next week when I'm meeting up with her again I'll get her to strip off. And take some pics of her and post on here. May even put some on of her sucking me off she was so good at it when we met last time taking every inch and allowing me to shoot cum down her neck something she said your not allowed to she was even gagging on my cock something else she said your unable to fulfill with her. As your dick is to small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back