My wife was recognized

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
Well... tonight's the night...

Will she or won't she?

Reactions: bevw
He hasn't been on this site all week. Wonder what's going on.

Sure seems like something has gone off the rails here. I am wondering if someone (hubby or coworker) made the unwise choice to let her know what was going on, and she got pissed. Obviously pure guesswork.

Reactions: stealerjones and bevw
WVhotwifecoupl said:
I was recognized by my 1st cousin and a friend from high school/college.
Did anything happen from being recognized by them?

baddy145 said:
Did anything happen from being recognized by them?
My cousin has wanted to fuck me (not going to happen). The male HS/college friend got married not long ago. His wife is also a slut/hotwife who likes BBC. They want to get together with us (and yes wants to fuck). All the years that I knew him I never thought about fucking him. We seem to have lots of common friends in the lifestyle. He also wants to see me share BBC with his wife. They live very close...this may happen.

Reactions: fredjac, nelssim, Nazareth and 6 others
It’s driving me nuts wondering how everything went!!

Is your wife sore? Were you discovered? How did things go? I can't imagine they haven't been together by now. Please update.

Can't wait to hear an update. Hope your dream came true!

I guess nothing happened 😔

Reactions: stealerjones
A rather disappointing outcum...

He's been on the forum since Saturday, so I guess we can put him on the time-wasting wannabe list.

Don't be so anxious.....seems everyone had expectations and that often leads to a let down. Maybe he's too busy, or other factors are involved. If nothing happened so far doesn't mean nothing will.

Reactions: Pghperv, orlandoflorida, IanNEUK and 1 other person
Very bummed about the lack of updates, as I'm sure everyone else is. I hope to hear more soon.

Unfortunately there seems to be a recurring pattern of extremely promising storylines that abruptly go dark right before the climax. I remember two in particular. One about a moving guy and wife, and another about a dapper and dominating realtor named Hakeem.

encasedforfun said:
Very bummed about the lack of updates, as I'm sure everyone else is. I hope to hear more soon.

Unfortunately there seems to be a recurring pattern of extremely promising storylines that abruptly go dark right before the climax. I remember two in particular. One about a moving guy and wife, and another about a dapper and dominating realtor named Hakeem.
Don't remember Hakeem, but do remember the moving guy.

He was on this site 3 hours ago so I'm sure he has read all of our comments and questions. But for some reason he is not replying or updating his post. I can only conclude that he is done with it and has moved on. Too bad.

• Love
Reactions: stealerjones and snhcouple
bevw said:
He was on this site 3 hours ago so I'm sure he has read all of our comments and questions. But for some reason he is not replying or updating his post. I can only conclude that he is done with it and has moved on. Too bad.
That is too bad. I was hoping to hear how the story develops.

I wish he would reach out to me. I have a lot of experience in this area.

Reactions: sephoro
Bump
I don't know why I am trying to keep this post alive. mstevens75 hasn't posted in over a month even though he is on this site almost daily. I guess he has dropped it so we should as well. Too bad as he wrote an interesting post for the short time it was active.

Reactions: wishfish and baddy145
I agree also, just wish he would say how it went one way or another, so we have some closure.

Reactions: wishfish and bevw
It would be nice if he'd let us know if it was all BS or what.