• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife was recognized

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
Reactions: Rocckman
SailingBull said:
It’s almost embarrassing how often I check this thread for updates. It is super hot!

I agree with others, she is getting much bolder with the conversation. That has to be a good sign, seems like her desire is building!

A couple of questions
- had her sexual appetite been noticeably growing?
- she is not talking with you about her conversations it seems, at least the juicy parts. You know her better than any of us following, obviously. When she does take the plunge, do you think she is more likely to do this secretly or will she tell/ask you about it?

Keep the updates coming please!
I couldn’t agree more. It’s one of the only reasons I come here Several times a day.

Reactions: Mcucky, spreadingher4me, WantsAUsedWife and 1 other person
WantsAUsedWife said:
One thing you could do is setup a spy cam clock in your bedroom and give him access to it, so that he can watch her getting dressed/undressed live or even watch you having sex with her. He could even watch her saying his name on the dildo that others have talked about. Plus if you put a SD card in the spy cam clock, then you would have your own copy of the recording. If you don't hook it up to the internet, you will still have the recordings on the SD card for yourself or to share with him. You might even capture her playing with herself to his photo.
Love this idea of the spy cam clock. The Bull could spy in on both you and your wife and "own" both of u. He could let u know his fantasies for her and you could act them out with her and with an SD card u could keep a video of it. Also u could get her to act out fantasies of being with the Bull and fucking him that he could see, Your potential bull could get great insight into her fantasies and play off some of his similar fantasies with her to make her hot. If this is played right, your wife could be in a perpetual state of high arousal. U could also use the cam to spy if she is rubbing one out while you are not there -- fantasizing about the bull. I would bet by now your wife has a five alarm fire burning between her legs that needs to be taken care of. Keep us posted for sure.

• Love
Reactions: bevw, spreadingher4me, WantsAUsedWife and 1 other person
MANNY33 said:
Love this idea of the spy cam clock. The Bull could spy in on both you and your wife and "own" both of u. He could let u know his fantasies for her and you could act them out with her and with an SD card u could keep a video of it. Also u could get her to act out fantasies of being with the Bull and fucking him that he could see, Your potential bull could get great insight into her fantasies and play off some of his similar fantasies with her to make her hot. If this is played right, your wife could be in a perpetual state of high arousal. U could also use the cam to spy if she is rubbing one out while you are not there -- fantasizing about the bull. I would bet by now your wife has a five alarm fire burning between her legs that needs to be taken care of. Keep us posted for sure.
I'm sure this is something he would be interested in. I've been in a similar, however reversed, situation. My wife would make videos of herself sucking me cock or riding me for her boyfriend. I'm very into BDSM so I am usually restrained and hooded. For a long time I was totally un aware that she was setting up a camera and then acting out requests he had made, and sending him the videos afterwards. She still doesn't tell me, but generally I can tell when she is doing it based on the things that she does and the delays involved in setting up and taking down the camera. It is pretty hot knowing that she uses me as a prop to make videos for another man.

• Love
Reactions: MANNY33, LozzaNWUK, spreadingher4me and 2 others
Tledge said:
If your wife knows of your desire, perhaps you should ask her if she is interested in anyone she works with. You could mention that you have heard that several of the guys have a big cock and include his name. At the same time encourage him to flirt with her. Maybe in few months something will happen.
Wish my wife would go for it

Reactions: barbdwire
GFtoShare said:
Tell him to seduce your wife, but to allow you to know, possibly see the details!
Need mine seduced

Reactions: Pghperv and barbdwire
encasedforfun said:
Very nice! That is a shame that they're both remote. Is it 100% or do they ever go into the office?

Definitely some great advice about building trust and having her start to confide in him (and viceversa). That is the oldest trick in the book when it comes to seducing women, and how my wife fell for her co-worker and ultimately turned me into a cuck. The best would be if she can "vent" to him about something relating to you - he comes a shoulder to cry on so to speak, a good listener, someone that "understands" her. Golf could be a good in. Do you play often? Given the nature of the intro, that could be something he brings up from time to time to bait her into complaining about how often you play. An excellent response would be something to the effect of - "oh wow, I only play a lot because I'm single, if I were married to you I would spend all the time I can with you ;)"
I wish my wife’s coworker seduced her, or saw her nudes

Has there been any further communication this week with Mary and him or Mary and you?

Assuming everything goes according to plan and it all works out in your favor, have put any thoughts on whether to come clean with her? Are you thinking about spilling the beans, and if so, how much, or are you thinking of forever witholding it from her?

Coming clean takes the guilt trip away, but it could also really upset her. I truly don't know what is the best approach, but you may want to start thinking about it.

Of course, some of the members here might have more experience in this arena and may wish to chime in.

Either way, I'm super jealous of you and wish your dream comes true.

Cheers!

Reactions: IanNEUK, franklyhorny and bevw
mstevens75 said:
I have been a cuck wannabe for a long time and have often shared pics of my wife with guys online and jerked off while they describe what they would do to her.

I had a guy I was doing this with recently that I met through AFF. I sent him a new pic of her recently and didn’t do a good enough job blurring her face. He came back and told me her name and that he works with her. I had used a fake name for her when chatting with him previously.

They work for a large company and I don’t know how he knows her for sure. I have sent pics of her naked, her pussy and her tits.

She is a Bbw and would kill me if she knew a coworker had seen her naked and that he had heard me jerk off while he described what he would do. I also told him how small my cock is and sent pics that he laughed at when we first started chatting.

This is scary and making me horny. He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike
Invite him over and watch the two of them make love.

Reactions: Mcucky
crmaster said:
mm, ive been in that situation..probably cuz of my penchant to be a slut ..in bars..with work friends:) i call it..opportunity:)crissynh50pt

X CR TAMPA 2004 - Copy.jpeg
Wow. Smoke show!

Reactions: HotAZCouple
Do you have any idea or feel for how often they're texting? It is regularly throughout the day, just sporadically a few times a week? It sounds like their developing a friendship and it definitely isn't just a "help with the remodel" type thing. Things have already moved to discussing dating and sex life, clothing choices, etc. Definitely on the right path. Is he keeping you fully in the loop or beginning to cut you out?

Reactions: bevw
I think he should ask her for a picture of what she is planning on wearing under that dress that she sent the pic of.

• Love
Reactions: IanNEUK, sissyjenny, MANNY33 and 3 others
He has got to be close to trying this.

kissed.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny, MANNY33, Pghperv and 1 other person
encasedforfun said:
Do you have any idea or feel for how often they're texting? It is regularly throughout the day, just sporadically a few times a week? It sounds like their developing a friendship and it definitely isn't just a "help with the remodel" type thing. Things have already moved to discussing dating and sex life, clothing choices, etc. Definitely on the right path. Is he keeping you fully in the loop or beginning to cut you out?
I wonder that also.

Reactions: crmaster
I can't fucking wait till someone recognizes my!!!! That's going to be so fucking hot!!!!

Reactions: HotAZCouple
wftoplay said:
I think he should ask her for a picture of what she is planning on wearing under that dress that she sent the pic of.
I think that is a very good point. She may be soon modeling again for her potential bull. Keep an eye on if she is buying any new lingerie and also her contact and calls with her girlfriends. I would bet she is burning up the phone lines with at least one girlfriend talking about his big cock, the dick pic which I am sure they have all seen and her future strategy. I would bet by the time of the Xmas party her pussy will be as wet as Lake Victoria during the rainy season.

• Haha
Reactions: HotAZCouple, Pghperv, mywifecheats and 2 others
Where are you mstevens75? We haven't heard anything from you since Sunday afternoon. What's going on?

Reactions: HotAZCouple, Pghperv and LozzaNWUK
bevw said:
Where are you mstevens75? We haven't heard anything from you since Sunday afternoon. What's going on?
I’m sure he’ll be on to give us an update. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread