• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife was recognized

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
Pghperv said:
I’m sure he’ll be on to give us an update. 😁
Jesus it’s like the best part of my week his updates

Reactions: StubHub, Pghperv and bevw
So glad I came across this thread, I'm a wannabe cuck too, can't wait to hear what happens at the Christmas part

Reactions: Pghperv
alextina said:
Assuming everything goes according to plan and it all works out in your favor, have put any thoughts on whether to come clean with her? Are you thinking about spilling the beans, and if so, how much, or are you thinking of forever witholding it from her?

Coming clean takes the guilt trip away, but it could also really upset her. I truly don't know what is the best approach, but you may want to start thinking about it.

Of course, some of the members here might have more experience in this arena and may wish to chime in.

Either way, I'm super jealous of you and wish your dream comes true.

Cheers!
Im thinking coming clean amy be a bad idea, if things progress as you (and all us lurkers) hope then it would play out much better if it came across as a more organic situation rather than one you have manipulated from the sidelines, it would make both you and the potential fuck buddy come across as being a bit devious and underhanded rather than the two of them having a flirty relationship that develops naturally without any outside influence. I think it would be bad for her if she came to realise that rather than the extra guy naturally being attracted to her because of her as an attractive woman she was channeled into aan extra marital relationship due to outside influences....
Maybe im just too sensative!

Reactions: IanNEUK, sissyjenny, MANNY33 and 2 others
Johndorset said:
Im thinking coming clean amy be a bad idea, if things progress as you (and all us lurkers) hope then it would play out much better if it came across as a more organic situation rather than one you have manipulated from the sidelines, it would make both you and the potential fuck buddy come across as being a bit devious and underhanded rather than the two of them having a flirty relationship that develops naturally without any outside influence. I think it would be bad for her if she came to realise that rather than the extra guy naturally being attracted to her because of her as an attractive woman she was channeled into aan extra marital relationship due to outside influences....
Maybe im just too sensative!
I agree to an extent, on the other hand if she gets attached to this guy thinking it's organic, this guy has a chance to lose her altogether.

You could take your wife out for a dinner and arrange for him to turn up unexpectedly. Up to you how you want it to go after that.

Johndorset said:
Im thinking coming clean amy be a bad idea, if things progress as you (and all us lurkers) hope then it would play out much better if it came across as a more organic situation rather than one you have manipulated from the sidelines, it would make both you and the potential fuck buddy come across as being a bit devious and underhanded rather than the two of them having a flirty relationship that develops naturally without any outside influence....
Yes, there are some things that are best kept private.
There will be some who will say "even though..... ", and I'll still answer yes to them all.
Even though you're married, even though you don't want to keep secrets, even though you may have feelings of guilt, keep it to yourself.
It'll save plenty of headaches.

Reactions: Johndorset, Pghperv, LozzaNWUK and 1 other person
LoveCumSluts said:
I'd really love to fuck your wife in front of you, then jerk my hard cock over her mouth and shoot my thick creamy load all over her face and in her mouth. I hope the thought of that turns you both on.
i love to date her & fuck her bareback risk pregnant

• Love
Reactions: CuckedHusband
engene said:
i love to date her & fuck her bareback risk pregnant
That would be very kinky. Love to see her being fucked by several men actually. Fill all her holes and then her mouth.

• Love
Reactions: CuckedHusband
It's been over a week. Any updates or news to report?

Reactions: Pghperv
I can hardly stand the suspense

Reactions: bevw
hope he hasn't lost the wife lol

Reactions: bevw
mstevens
Any updates? You have the hottest thread on the site. Have there been no developments? Has something gone wrong? Please update so we can gain some knowledge into these types of situations as they might come up in our lives.

Reactions: StubHub, Pghperv and bevw
D minus 8...

Did she go for Dress #2? And has she chosen her underwear? That dress is crying out for black lacy topped stockings and suspenders with heels 🥳🤩🥰

Reactions: Hornyhubb
I wonder if he is still sending her dick pictures or if she has asked to see it for real.

He was on here last night but hasn't posted since Nov. 26. What's up?

Would fucking love for my wife to be recognized. Hopefully a guy from her job is going to see her one day. It's going to be so fucking hot.

Reactions: tixeros78 and slavecplTX
mstevens75 said:
Overall, things went well last night. We had a good dinner and then headed out to the bar. Our friends beat us there and they already had a table on the side of bar. I had texted him about the friends and said he was still good coming.

I saw him come in and he got a drink and hung back for a moment. I then saw him come walking by our table and Mary immediately noticed him. She was a couple drink in and having fun when she saw him. She ran over to him and said hi and gave him a big hug. She introduced him as a coworker and that they used to sit in the same area when they were in the office. I got an instant boner when they hugged and I saw them talking. She brought him over to the table and introduced him to our friends we were with. The two of them were chatting about work related things for a bit. I then said that he really looked familiar. Said I wasn’t sure where, but felt we had met before. I then asked him if he golfs on Tuesday nights and he said yes. I said that we must have golfed against each other before.

Overall, he hung out with us at the table for about an hour. I don’t think anyone thought twice about the situation and it was just someone that we ran into at the bar. When he left the table, he said something about a work issue he needed an answer on and he might reach out to her Monday for her thoughts.

Since she knows of my cuckold fantasy, on the way home I told her it made me kind of horny to see her hug that younger guy from work. She commented that our friend that was there told her how cute he was. She also told Mary that she saw him checking out her cleavage.

Once we got home, we had sex. When I first started to rub her pussy, she was wetter than usual and she even gave me a blow job, which doesn’t happen too often. I am hoping it is the co-worker affect. I was going to mention him during it, but didn’t want to push it.

I am optimistic.
I just came across the string and I'm working to get caught up. This is very hot stuff

I’ve been loving this post also, can’t say my situation is 100% the same but if it helps a few people on here, my wife is going to her Christmas party tonight all dressed up

• Love
Reactions: sephoro, MANNY33 and mywifecheats
Adelaidechastecuck said:
I’ve been loving this post also, can’t say my situation is 100% the same but if it helps a few people on here, my wife is going to her Christmas party tonight all dressed up
She is enjoying the dates I’m giving her so far, she’s taking her new vib with her

72380698144__067C75CF-112F-4715-B944-4BEAD0273902.jpeg