• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife was recognized

She is enjoying the dates I’m giving her so far, she’s taking her new vib with her

72380698144__067C75CF-112F-4715-B944-4BEAD0273902.jpeg
she going to wear that under her dress?
Turned out to be a complete bust, by the time she got there, everyone was on coke etc and really isn’t her thing
wow, that's some company she works for.

Yeah your not wrong
Surprises me in this day and age. I had a college roommate whose first job out of college was with a sketchy company....don't remember him mentioning a party with drugs but he did say there were being openly sold in the parking lot. But that was back in the late 70s, early 80s.

one night a guy approached my wife and told her he recognized her from pics that I posted, she made believe that she had no idea about it and told me she was a little surprised and embarrassed

He might be feeling nervous as it gets closer the wife might even have come clean to him and might not be interested if the coworker has gone a bit to far, I remember the first night my wife went solo I was a bit nervous and stayed awake all night I even did text her a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back