• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife

• Thread starterrobleah
  • Start date
I want to watch someone undress my wife , I want him to ****** her slowly to me , I want to watch him touching and rubbing her till she is naked ...then to watch him spread her legs and taste her... IMG_20231226_102642.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jimboslice, BadHusband, zarkovac and 9 others
robleah said:
New here , just wanted to post pictures of my wife so you could let me know what everyone thinks, I'd like to know what you would like to do with her and how she looks .. thanks for looking 😁IMG_20231225_163326.jpg
Definitely a hot bod on her. Enjoyed the Pics.

• Love
Reactions: robleah
50 wife

20180624_141706.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jimboslice, eroticbbc4u, plugnplay and 6 others
robleah said:
The first pics with the clothes on never really caught my eye but now seeing those terrific breasts and how nicely she fills out those jeans is very impressive. HOTTT

• Love
robleah said:
New here , just wanted to post pictures of my wife so you could let me know what everyone thinks, I'd like to know what you would like to do with her and how she looks .. thanks for looking 😁IMG_20231225_163326.jpg
I'd def rent your wife for a night...

• Love
robleah said:
let see whats underneath

robleah said:
She has a great mom body

How many kids she had and what's her age

• Love
fukit said:
She has a great mom body

How many kids she had and what's her age
51 with 3 kids

seamen53 said:
let see whats underneath
All these pictures that robleah posted on here are her .. but it's about time for this , enjoy...IMG_20231225_163424.jpg

• Love
Reactions: idshare, Natamofo, Jimboslice and 11 others
robleah said:
All these pictures that robleah posted on here are her .. but it's about time for this , enjoy...IMG_20231225_163424.jpg
Nice sexy ass body!!!!

robleah said:
Love that body- phenomenal 🔥

Laying there , just waiting for someone to pull those panties off or to the side....Screenshot_20231229-070147.png

• Love
Reactions: idshare, Jimboslice, BadHusband and 7 others
How about another tanning bed picIMG_20231225_184508~2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jimboslice, JazzzBBC, BadHusband and 7 others
robleah said:
How about another tanning bed picIMG_20231225_184508~2.jpg
Nice ass tits hips and now let's see her pussy.

Ok , I guess it's time , I'd would absolutely love to see a hard cock fucking this ...she wants another cock ...who would let her slide down on their shaft ...IMG_20231226_115509~2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: idshare, Jimboslice, toesucker30 and 12 others
robleah said:
Ok , I guess it's time , I'd would absolutely love to see a hard cock fucking this ...she wants another cock ...who would let her slide down on their shaft ...IMG_20231226_115509~2.jpg
Nice sweet delicious looking pussy she has.

• Love
How about more of that ass tanning IMG_20240101_091125~2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jimboslice and Dukes
And maybe who would like crawl up on that bed and push those knees to the bed and slide a hard cock in her while I watch....IMG_20240101_091406~2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: idshare, Jimboslice, BadHusband and 5 others
I would have you hold her hand and her hair back

• Love
burn blue said:
I would have you hold her hand and her hair back
That would be amazing to watch....