• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

Would anyone like to see more of her?

If anyone is interested in seeing more of her, let me know. Not much response so far.

Thakns for the replies.

I would like to thank all the guys who sent PM's, and e-mails. She loves to read the comments, and see the pics you send her.

Nice ass!!!

I would stick my dick in every hole she got. Make her beg for my black cock, stick her ass in the air and hold it open....while i shove my cock in her and make cur cum like you never seen. Show me that white asshole.

ass shots

Here is the pic you asked for, I have had several requests for tit shots. I have to resize them first. Here is her asshole for Luvit. Thanks again for all the nasty e-mail, she loves to hear your dirty thoughs.

Any body want this ass?

Doesn't anyone want to fuck this tight little asshole? She'd love to hear what you want to shove in there.

:twisted: :twisted: wow, great holes...would like to use all 3...and fill them all for a long time....she is hot

more of the wife

We are having trouble making pics small enough to post here. We don't want to crop them down too small. We will try a new program today. Let her know if you like this one. I would love to see her sliding down a big black shaft!!!

works well for me...she really takes that dildo nicely....would love to have my cock there and that dildo in her ass... :twisted: :twisted:

Hey That looks like the perfect white pussy and ass for my 8.5x4.5 in cock to pound into. You can send me any pictures you want at Lexxx61@yahoo.com

A three hole girl is so damn sexy and a fine body that is ready for Black Cock is even better. you can see me with a sexy lady at my yahoo profile. Hope to hear back from you on my pictures.

Stay Sexy

Lexxx61
:twisted:

Hey That looks like the perfect white pussy and ass for my 8.5x4.5 in cock to pound into. You can send me any pictures you want at Lexxx61@yahoo.com

A three hole girl is so damn sexy and a fine body that is ready for Black Cock is even better. you can see me with a sexy lady at my yahoo profile. Hope to hear back from you on my pictures.

Stay Sexy

Lexxx61
:twisted:

i'm italian

sorry for my bad english.
what i've to do, if I want to ssee your wife pix???
bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back