• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

That ass is just right for fucking hour after hour and the pussy... oh that pussy is just right for it too. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

aHungWhiteDude here. Luv the wife!

Make sure you tell her how sexy she is! I love seeing how red and worked her sweet pussy & asshole looks. I'm the rare white dude with a nice thick cock. My tongue reaches my nose too so honey, I'll be licking you places no man has ever reached before. Get your sweetness to Boston.[/url]

Your wife has an awsome, suckable lickable, fuckable body, nice pixs man, keep up the good work

Your wife has an awsome, suckable lickable, fuckable body, nice pixs man, keep up the good work

Nice Lips

Those lips are so nice and red. I would suck on them and then turn around and pound it.

Black cock

She is still in need of some big black cock. Any takers? Show her what she has cumming, and let her know what you want to do to her. Guys from central NY, do you recognize her?

Fat cock

I would love to stick my fat cock in her tight ass, and stretch it wide open.

Attachments

• can_u_go_deep_on_this_dick_188.jpg
    can_u_go_deep_on_this_dick_188.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 4,325
Your wifes ass is so sweet i would delight in fucking that ass i would make her take every inch then come all down her ass crack and make you clean it up before i fucked her tight ass again! let me see a photo of her butplugged ready for the bbc

If I had HER for my toy!!!
I would break that ass open everyday several times a day every which way.
I would make sure to fill that pussy with my black seed each time...I would definitely make sure she was carrying my black baby.
Email me with more pics bigd320_1@yahoo.com and I will send some dick pics to you.

wow thats is some very nice and sexy pictures i would mind filling that ass up with some milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back