• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife

• Thread startercuckwannabe
  • Start date
C

cuckwannabe

here she is let me know your thoughts

andy

She is so hot.. I would love to fill her with my hot cum.. anymore photos?

Nice pictures

What a hot body and a great ass. I love the black stockings. Let's she her with everything off except those. She looks nice and tall too.:D

hi thanks for your compliments on my wife ,i do have more of her i just wasnt sure if anyone would want to see them

andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Why?

cuckwannabe said:
hi thanks for your compliments on my wife ,i do have more of her i just wasnt sure if anyone would want to see them

andy

Why would we not want to see more Andy. She looks gorgeous!

just because a slow response thats all

well id like to slide those panties off and just fuck and fuck and fuck all night with your hot little wife.
lets talk about it...
travellingbuck@gmail.com

Sexy !

She's sooo sexy. Really love the pony tails too, man what I could do with that little body in my bed. Would love to see more photos of her, keep them coming.

Its rare to find a woman that could look so incredibly hot, even without being totally naked. You are indeed a lucky man with a lovely wife. Great body and very very very nice legs. And I agree, the pony tails are a very nice touch.

thongs

Only thing better than thongs on a great ass is a pair of thongs laying in the floor :D

thank you so much guys its really nice to know there are real men who would be more than happy to fuck her properly instead of the pathetic effort i make of it any requests for outfits i can eagerly oblige and submit to superior men and women out there let me know

andy

definately want the real thing sir i want to be cuckolded by her and a lover i am genuine

andy

andy

no, we don't want to see any more of those pics lol

how come do u not like ?

we are from the uk and ready to talk to bulls sir

andy

very hot wife

Thanks for sharing. A beautiful body...and those ponytails make her look like the girl next door...Yum! Does she know about your cuckold desires for her? Does she know her beautiful body is now on the internet for cucks and bulls alike to drool over?

thanks for your compliment, and yes she knows she is on here for men to give us their opinions on her, she knows all about my cuckold desires i believe in being honest with her, there has to be trust i believe, if anyone want more pics let me know i will take some

andy

i wanna see pics of her with her legs open ready to fuck...

i am taking some pics of her tonight and would really like your opinions of her and what u would do to her and what kind of clothing u would like to see her in please get back to me ad i will do as u wish to her

andy

ponytails

I would like to see her in her boots and ponytails and with nothing else on. Have her spreadding her legs and squating down also. If you are not sure what I mean then let me know and I will make it easier for you. I am in California but if I was in the UK I would definitely travel to fuck her in front of you. You would have to sit in the corner and watch us....until it was time to clean her and me up of course.
Also take a picture of her from behind while she is bent over slightly and using her hands to spread her ass and pussy wide. I really want to see her ass being held open wide for me.

Users who are viewing this thread