• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife

• Thread startercuckwannabe
  • Start date
here are a few more sirs let me know opinions

sissy cuck andy

Attachments

• Picture013.jpg
    Picture013.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 518
  • Picture017.jpg
    Picture017.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 596
Great View!

Would look marvelous sprayed!

yes i agree she would lookm much better with a big cock spraying her

fuck that ass

I 'd love to fuck your wife's ass and stretch it wide!

thank you sirs i do like to hear your comments and pass it on to her

That bitch has nice tits!

I'd love to stick my prodigious cock between her massive mammaries.
Are there any white wives in the NYC/NJ area???

Thank you very much for all your cxomments, we do like reading them together and as she is enjoyed out there she is going to pose for you this week and let me photograph her.

andy

Beautiful

Your wife is really beautiful. Lucky man

You have very beautiful and sexy wife! When is she going to try a big black cock to satisfy her? Once she has been blacked she will not wnat your tiny white cock again! :p

Hi thanks for that, i am hoping that once she starts to openly fuck superior men that she wants to go black only eventually.

andy

cuckwannabe said:
here she is let me know your thoughts

andy
Outstanding, made for rear entry. Love to buttfuck this sweet thing. Love to see my black meat in her ass, sooo sexy.:D

spunk

love to shoot hot spunk up her ass while you watched

Hi again thanks for your replies and comments guys, we do love reading them together, and its really nice to know that a man would satisfy her the way she deserves to be satisfied. Just a little update for you she has started to see a close friend of mineby the name of lee this weekend, gave him a blow job in front of me hopefully he will be coming over for the weekend this week and she will go further, i will keep you informed of developments.

Andy

Wow

She's adorable, you're a very lucky man!

totally HOT...

cuckwannabe said:
here she is let me know your thoughts

andy
She is HOT...please provide more pics....would love to fill her up

good, more needed

You are forgetting what the bra suggest

Very nice tities stored there

Not just the great ass, show it all. She is so cute she does not even have to go to hypersexy poses, just a plain amazon (riding a chair) shot with arms raised and folded in front of her face will be great.

wwworm

Keep those pictures cumming. She is fine!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you all very much for the comments, by the sound of things you all approve of her which im glad about, i will be taking some more pictures of her for you all this week, which i hope will make you all happy.

cucky andy

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, she's hot no question, what a pair of legs that leads to the tender pussy to be soaked. def would love to see more of her, esp riding a huge cock. if I get to hump on her, it'll be hours before we part. oh, it's so fucking hot.

Andy, you are one lucky cuck! My wife isn't there yet but hopefully someday I'll be posting pics of her here. In the meantime, how about some more of your hot wife with you licking Lee's creampie out?

Users who are viewing this thread