• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Naughty Pics of my fiance

• Thread starterStoned_rabbit
  • Start date
Gorgeous lady you've got there...I'd bend her over and make her scream!

Look at the areola ! My mouth waters. What a hot and gorgeous wife she will make.
Enjoy!

Hot hot hot, your a lucky man, her pussy even looks tight. Fine body, she looks like a real fun girl.

Wow, gorgeous.

kev

So hot! I really want to fuck her and cum in her many times!!

I then take her from the car, handcuff her, bend her over the hood of your car and grope her titties, legs, and pussy. I drag you over to watch and hike up her skirt, remove her panties and fuck her doggie style on the hood of the car as cars drive by.

[/QUOTE]

Some energetic thinking there man - you better let others have their share and turn it into a proper traffic jam.

There are so many photos of her naked, that it is clear her old man can't afford to dress her. So guys, arrange with stoned rabbit to buy her a new wardrobe of sexy outfits which she can model for you all. We can't have her ass getting frost bite on cold nights, no sir, that would never do. What say we agree, you guys hand over $150 each to let her have top shelf clothes for her top shelf body. You can make it more if you like.

really hot pics... :) i am hard...

actually.. she is quite happy to be unclothed.. LOL anything to keep her old man happy.

Rabbit, great pics, she's gorgeous. :D

WOW! Best creampie pics on this site! Please keep them cumming. ;)

Good to see you back, and agree on the creampie pics.

Well I've been here, just not regularly though.. still looking for someone to fulfill our fantasies.. but after speaking with her .. she's more than reluctant after the last flop we had.

Looks like it's just going to be a fantasy for the time being. until we can find someone that is local and trustworthy.

Stoned_rabbit said:
An update form the weekend.. how I wish I could attach more than 5 pictures at a time!

Stoned_rabbit said:
Continuation.

Stoned_rabbit said:
And the last bit.

Had a great weekend.. Filled her full of cum, and gave her multiple orgasms.

Again, please don't be shy with your responses. Be as dirty as you'd like...

Utterly beautiful pussy pictures :D

I will wrap my hand in her hair as I stand behind her and fuck that tight pussy 'til it sloshes. All the while having you sit in front of her, with her telling you "Thank you baby, thank you", while she looks you in the eye as she cums on my length and girth.

Give me a shout. Take that Florida vacation.

I would love to cum on those boobies.

Stoned_rabbit said:
Found some more pics. Again don't be afraid, or shy.

Love the beauty mark on the lips of her pussy! Would love to bury my very HARD cock deep inside her pussy walls!!!

vince

beautiful nipples

Sucking it shuld make her GUSH and get ready for some good cock.

Stoned_rabbit said:
Just an update over the last webcam session a few nights ago.. Enjoy.. Dirty comments welcome and actually preferred.

I know this topic is a little ressurrected, but it's better than starting a new topic.

Sofar, no luck, our last encounter, the couple dropped out at the last moment, and since then she has lost her interest in fucking other men...

Whats your fantasy again stoned rabbit. I also have an asian wife.

Users who are viewing this thread